Erin&Bailey's Awesome RP Fun Time!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Erin&Bailey's Awesome RP Fun Time!

xD I'm horrible with titles.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Headless
Another Awesome Person <3
Another Awesome Person
Headless

Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 9:13 pm

A few minutes after nine, there was a soft knock at her door and Erin poked her head in. "'lo?"
Back to top Go down
https://headless.forumotion.net
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 9:15 pm

"Come in.." When she entered, Bailey had a few bathrobes, the scent of baking smelled delicious and even had brought in a tv with a few girly movies. The mirror was covered with a thick blanket.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 9:16 pm

"Oh my..." Erin looked about the room for a bit, eyes wide. "Never done anything girly like this before..." She murmured slightly, feeling a bit out of place.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 9:19 pm

"Just get in the robe." She smiled softly, "We'll have fun." She grinned softly. "I'll do your nails and we'll watch a girls movie or two."
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 9:21 pm

"What sorta girly movie?" She frowned slightly, eyeing the robe warily. It was more than obvious that she wasn't used to situations like these and was rather nervous on top of that.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 9:23 pm

"Um, maybe not too girly.." She said softly, "I've got Phantom.. Repo. Our kind of girly.." She grinned softly.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 9:24 pm

"Oh, good." She visibly sighed with relief then grinned. "I ain't much of a girl, if ya couldn't tell."
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 9:29 pm

Bailey popped in repo and did Erin's nails and then even did her hair, when repo was over she flicked out the lights, lying with Erin in bed and turning on Phantom, it was getting so late, and Bailey was fading by the time the mirror scene started.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 9:34 pm

Erin lay in the bed, sort of propped up by pillows and such. It was obvious that she wasn't going to sleep any time soon but she lay there, stroking Bailey's hair gently, lovingly.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 9:41 pm

Bailey smiled lovingly in her sleep, rolling over to face the mirror, tilting her head back, her curls cascading over her face.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 9:44 pm

Erin smiled slightly and began to sing softly.

No one would listen
No one but her
No one

But as the outcast hears

Shamed into solitude
Shunned by the multitude

No one would listen
I learned to listen

In the dark, my heart heard music
I long to teach the world
Rise up and reach the world

No one would listen

I alone could hear the music

Then at last
A voice in the gloom
Seemed to cry
'I hear you'
'I hear your fears,
Your torment and your tears'

She saw my loneliness
Shared in my emptiness

No one would listen
No one but her

But as the outcast hears

No one would listen
No one but her

But as the outcast hears...

After she got the first few lines out, a violin joined her, lending it's soft, masterful sounds to her slightly wavering voice, making her singing stronger, nearly perfect.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 10:48 pm

The next morning, Bailey woke extremely early, almost too early. But something must have woken her, the smell of her baking still hung in the air and she sighed as she stood, the music from Phantom was still playing over and over again on her dvd player.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 10:53 pm

Erin wasn't in the bed when Bailey got up but the shower was running. The blanket that covered the mirror had fallen to the floor sometime during the night, leaving the mirror uncovered.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 10:57 pm

Bailey stood, content to give Erin her privacy and then sat back down softly, she leaned against the bedrame and glanced at the mirror. She briefly contemplated accusing Erik of stealing some of her baking. But that seemed childish and petty.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 10:59 pm

Erin came out of the bathroom a few moments later in just a towel that was wrapped tightly around her torso. "Oh, g'mornin'." She smiled slightly, walking right past the mirror without a second glance to grab her clothes.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 11:02 pm

Bailey smiled, "I see you took some of my baking." She smiled, "Did you like it?" She said softly, "Good morning."
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 11:08 pm

"I ate some last night too." She smiled slightly as she grabbed her clean clothes, turned her back to Bailey, dropped the towel, and began to get dressed right there in the middle of the room. "I've always loved baked goods.."
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 11:12 pm

Bailey started cleaning up, "That's good." She said softly, as she got everyone on the tray and sighed softly. "I'm glad." She said softly.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 11:14 pm

"You alright?" She frowned slightly as she pulled her shirt over her head.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 11:17 pm

"Just have a headache.." She said, "Feeling a bit light headed.." And she suddenly collapsed, when she did, the tray of food did also,, spilling all over the floor and her.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 11:20 pm

"Bailey!?" Erin rushed to her side, checking her friend's vitals before calling the hospital. The paramedics got there as quickly as they could despite the snow and began to check her over.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 11:23 pm

When Bailey stirred she was in her bed and the doctors were there. He frowned, leaving the room and looking at Erin. "Which of you is her caretaker?"
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 11:25 pm

Erin glanced about a bit to make sure no one else was around that she didn't notice 'cos it seemed like the doctor was talking to more than one person. "I am." She frowned slightly.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 11:28 pm

"Well then Erin, as you know, she shouldn't have just left Canada." He frowned, "There were certain things set in place for her. For these kinds of things.." He frowned softly, "Bailey has a great many things wrong with her. I'd dare say that she won't make it to the age of thirty, but we'll see. She has a brain tumor and it was in remission. I'm not sure if it is now or not, further tests need to be conducted." He sighed softly, "We'll watch over her and monitor her medical stats."
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 11:37 pm

Erin just listened in silence, watching Bailey carefully. "She wasn't happy back there." She murmured softly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 31 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.
Page 31 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next