Erin&Bailey's Awesome RP Fun Time!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Erin&Bailey's Awesome RP Fun Time!

xD I'm horrible with titles.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Headless
Another Awesome Person <3
Another Awesome Person
Headless

Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 11:42 pm

"Fuckin' loon." Erin scowled. "We're not keeping anyone to ourselves."
Back to top Go down
https://headless.forumotion.net
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 11:47 pm

The girl laughed softly, "You with your red hair, perfect voice and slutty intentions!" She growled and Bailey, "And you, with your alternative exterior and stubborn ass qualities. You two are the reason he will not be with me!" She growled softly.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 11:52 pm

"What makes you think that he'd want to be with you anyways?" Erin chuckled slightly. "He's crazy enough for ten people. He doesn't need any more crazy." She took a few steps forward as Gerry moved to where Bailey was. "He's a big boy now. He can choose for himself who he wants to be with."
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 12:09 am

Suddenly, a trap door that they hadn't even known about collapsed below their legs and Bailey and Sam went crashing to the hard ground underneath. Knocking them all unconscious. When they woke Bailey and Erin were tied to the same spot on Phantom's gate where all those years ago, Raoul was tied.

Sam and Gerry were tied to chairs and could not move, only speak.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 12:12 am

Erin groaned once she regained consciousness. "What happened?"

Gerry slowly came to and struggled against his bonds.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 12:17 am

Bailey was staring at the seemingly empty room. "Jesus. I don't know." She said softly. "Where's Erik?"

She heard someone singing a woman, singing down once more, very badly. Tugging behind her Erik, who was also tied up. Bailey watched this scene, "Have you no shame, woman?" She interrupted. "This is absolutely sick!" The woman walked over and slapped Bailey so hard that it stung and Bailey let tears down her face as it rang in the lair.
"Do not interrupt me, you whore." The girl growled.

Sam came to and watched the scene unfold, he tried to get untied, but it was no use.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 12:22 am

"You are a fuckin' loon, you bint." Erin growled. Erik just stood there silently, glaring off at the wall.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 12:26 am

The girl growled, "Don't ever call me a loon." She slapped Erin too, just as hard and Sam knocked his chair over. "Don't touch her1"

The girl laughed, "So here's how it ends." She growled softly, and grabbed Erik's face, making him look at her, "Chose me, or I'll kill them both."
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 12:29 am

Erin spit out a mouthful of blood and laughed. "And you don't get mad about being called a bint? Or are you too dense to even know what that means?"

"Untie me." Erik stated simply, looking down at her.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 12:32 am

The girl just simply laughed, "Why would I untie you, this is too much fun.. Who should I start with, hmm?" She made her way over to Bailey, linking the noose around her neck and through the gate, "I guess I'll start with you.." She grinned, smacking her cheek softly.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 12:34 am

"Do you plan to keep me tied up for the rest of your life?" Erik raised an eyebrow slightly. "I choose you." He murmured. "So untie me." Erin's eyes widened slightly and she seemed to be at a loss for words.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 12:37 am

The girl stupidly untied Erik and Bailey couldn't believe it, she leaned over to Erin, "Real winner there." She whispered, indicating the girl.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 12:40 am

"Like I said, she's a bint." Erin rolled her eyes slightly.

"You are truly an idiot, madame, and not worthy to even breathe the same air as those two." He murmured as he wrapped his hands around her throat and began to slowly choke the life out of her.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 12:43 am

"Erik, don't. DON'T! You can't be a murderer! Just let us call the police!" She screamed, helpless. "Erik, remember your humanity." She said, her cheek already bruising.

Sam just watched in horror and stared at him.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 12:49 am

Erik loosened his grip slightly but didn't make any other move.

"Untie us." Gerry pleaded slightly.

"I am already a murderer." Erik murmured, watching her with apparent interest in the way she struggled helplessly against his grip. "She was going to kill you. She has already killed many others. It would not be undeserved."
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 12:53 am

"Don't stoop to her level. I believe in you." She said softly, her eyes glazing over with tears.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 12:55 am

"I have been at that level nearly my entire life." He growled slightly, looking at Bailey. "She deserves it."
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 12:56 am

"She deserves to go to jail and rot, Erik. Not to be killed."
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 6:48 pm

"She'll get off easy with a plea of insanity." Erin murmured. "And after seeing what she did, anyone would call her insane. She'll live the rest of her life comfortably in an insane asylum."
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 7:23 pm

"I'm very disappointed in you Erik." She just simply, looked at the wall.

What could Sam say, what could any of them say? They were all conflicted. On one hand it was their coworkers, people they had knew and laughed with, on the other hand.. It was wrong to kill.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 7:55 pm

Erik scowled slightly and looked to Erin. "Just..untie us and we'll figure out where to go from there." He grumbled slightly to himself and tossed the manager to the side, her head hitting the floor with a loud crack. He moved to Bailey, untied her without a word, and then moved to untie Erin, frowning slightly at the dark bruise on her cheek and the blood slowly trickling out of the gash on her lip.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 8:05 pm

Bailey went to Gerry and Sam and untied them. Was what she was feeling upset? She didn't know, all she knew is that she was numb and they had to get to a phone. Her hands were shaking numbly.

Sam pulled the ropes off and walked to Erin, "Are you going to come with us?"
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 8:11 pm

Erik scowled slightly and left, using one of his many secret passages.

"Well, someone's gotta make sure she doesn't wake up and, yanno, try to kill us again." She frowned slightly.

"Are you okay?" Gerry gently grabbed one of Bailey's hands as she untied him.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 8:20 pm

Bailey nodded, spitting out the blood now that the woman was unconscious and Erik was gone. "Yeah, let's just go call the cops." She whispered.

Sam started to tie her up tightly, not giving her any room to move.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 8:35 pm

After Sam had tied her up properly, Erin hefted her up a bit and began to drag her out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 14 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.
Page 14 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19  Next