Erin&Bailey's Awesome RP Fun Time!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Erin&Bailey's Awesome RP Fun Time!

xD I'm horrible with titles.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next
AuthorMessage
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 8:38 pm

Sam helped and Bailey dialed 911 on her cellphone that she found on the floor, sitting down, as she explained the situation to them and they came. Bailey was sitting in the theater with coffee after all was said and done, just enjoying the silence and the darkness. A bandage on her cheek and head, where she had gotten a concussion.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person <3
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 8:40 pm

Gerry wandered into the theater, looking for her. "How are you feeling?"
Back to top Go down
https://headless.forumotion.net
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 11:21 am

"Tired, but mostly just melancholy. With this concussion.. I just feel weird." She looked up. "How's Sam and Erin?"
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 11:26 am

"I don't know..." Gerry murmured as he sat down next to her.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 11:29 am

"How are you doing?" She sipped at her tea calmly.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 11:32 am

He just shrugged slightly.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 11:35 am

Bailey toussled his hair softly and looked at him. "You should get some sleep, Gerry."
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 7:58 pm

"Only if you come with me." He smiled slightly at her.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 8:03 pm

Bailey looked at him and shook her head, "I'm not tired, I'll come in a little bit."
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 8:06 pm

"I get the feeling that you just want to be alone for a bit." He raised an eyebrow slightly.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 8:07 pm

Bailey sighed softly, "You're right, I do. I'm sorry, it's just quiet and it's nice, gives me a chance to sort out my thoughts." She tousled his hair again. "I'll come to bed in a few minutes."
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 8:09 pm

"Next time just tell me that." He kissed her cheek gently. "I don't mind. Just don't stay up too long. I'll get lonely." He winked teasingly before leaving her alone to her thoughts.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 8:35 pm

And her thoughts were terrifying, she couldn't stop imagining body parts and Erik lookin terrifying and her mind set into that deep, dark part where she was at her most vulnerable.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 8:51 pm

The eerie silence settled in around her. The theater was mostly dark except for a few footlights here and there, which gave the place a sort of otherworldly glow.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 9:20 pm

Bailey didn't even care, she lied in her chair and let her tears stream down her face in silence, there was no noise, not even her breathing.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 9:28 pm

After a few moments of that suffocating silence, she heard soft, eerie music floating through the air. It didn't quite have the same amount of feeling that Erik's music usually did though. It was impossible to tell where the music came from.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 9:35 pm

Bailey started to hum and then sing softly to the music, she started composing a song to it, knowing that she was never truly alone.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 9:45 pm

After a few moments, the music stopped abruptly, mid-bar, and didn't start back up again.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 9:51 pm

Bailey blinked softly and shook her head gently. She stopped singing along and just lied in her chair again, the silence was nice to.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 9:54 pm

The silence stayed unbroken for quite a while.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 9:57 pm

Bailey stood up and looked around after a few minutes, gathering her blanket and her tea cup, making her way to the kitchen, when she entered, she put it in the dishwasher and leaned on the counter because she was very short of breath.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 9:59 pm

The eerie silence followed her into the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 10:15 pm

Bailey leaned on the counter, feeling like she wanted to throw up, but she was just dizzy.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 10:27 pm

The silence was no comfort by this point. It was obvious that Erik wasn't showing up tonight after what she had said to him earlier.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 10:29 pm

Bailey made her way to her room and climbed into bed beside Gerry, curling up to him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 15 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.
Page 15 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next