Erin&Bailey's Awesome RP Fun Time!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Erin&Bailey's Awesome RP Fun Time!

xD I'm horrible with titles.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Phantom of the Opera.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Headless
Another Awesome Person <3
Another Awesome Person
Headless

Phantom of the Opera. - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the Opera.   Phantom of the Opera. - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 5:45 am

"It's great." Rei grinned. "Our dear Raoul here also got a letter from the oh-so-mysterious O.G." She laughed a bit and handed a piece of paper to Bailey. It read:

Dear Raoul,
Tell Christine to get her hand outta my pants.
With love,
O.G.
Back to top Go down
https://headless.forumotion.net
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the Opera.   Phantom of the Opera. - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 10:48 am

Bailey grinned, "Oh god.." She leaned backwards, laughing slightly, covering her mouth. " My god,what are we going to do with her. Tsk tsk.." She grinned softly, stretching. Bailey was acting abnormal and that was strange, she was acting more like the meek little Christine than herself and she didn't know what had come over her. She picked at her food, eating it and grinned softly.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the Opera.   Phantom of the Opera. - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 2:23 pm

Rei laughed loudly and carelessly. She laid back onto the stage, having already finished her food before Bailey came back out, and linked her hands behind her head, growing oddly quiet for a moment.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the Opera.   Phantom of the Opera. - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 3:46 pm

Bailey looked at Rei cautiously, "Are you alright, my dear?" She said softly, nibbling at her, her hand roaming through her hair softly.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the Opera.   Phantom of the Opera. - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 6:29 pm

"Yes. I am fine." Rei looked at Bailey, the look on her face was the same one that the Phantom usually wore. She suddenly just sat up, back to grinning from ear to ear. "Man, that food was good. Thanks, hun." She winked playfully.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the Opera.   Phantom of the Opera. - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 9:33 pm

Christine smiled and when Curtis came back she blinked, "Curtis.." She said softly, and her eyes were suddenly only for him. She stood up and smiled softly, "Did you enjoy your lunch?"

Curtis smiled softly, "Of course, you're a wonderful cook.." He said, taking Bailey's hands.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the Opera.   Phantom of the Opera. - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 10:05 pm

Rei rolled her eyes slightly but, all of a sudden with surprising force for someone with such a small frame, she jumped up and knocked Curtis away from 'Christine'. Eyes flashing dangerously, they locked gazes . "You will not betray my love again." She growled softly so that only Bailey could hear, her voice oddly deep for even Rei.

"Well, shit.." She murmured, voice back to normal. She then shook her head a bit, covering her face with her hands.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the Opera.   Phantom of the Opera. - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 10:08 pm

It snapped Bailey back and she pulled her hands back. "What is going on.." She hit the floor with the weight that had been lifted. She glanced at Rei, shivering slightly.

Curtis rubbed his eyes, "I don't know but it's weird.." He said softly as he helped Bailey up and sighed gently.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the Opera.   Phantom of the Opera. - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 10:15 pm

Rei sighed slightly and just sorta sunk to the stage. "Is it happenin' to you too?" She glanced up at Curtis.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the Opera.   Phantom of the Opera. - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 10:36 pm

Curtis nodded softly, "Yes. It is, its really weird, whats going on?"

Bailey stood and groaned softly, "I have to go for my measuring appointment, if you'll excuse me Curtis.." She curtsied to him and to Rei and then bolted towards the costume room with the mirrors. She slammed the door behind her and filpped on the lights, sitting on that couch.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the Opera.   Phantom of the Opera. - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 10:50 pm

Rei watched Bailey go with a sort of sad look on her face. She then sighed and glanced up at Curtis. "I'unno really. Best answer I've thought up is that we're channeling their spirits somehow..."

"What is the matter?" His voice echoed softly in the room.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the Opera.   Phantom of the Opera. - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 10:54 pm

Bailey looked at the mirror, "Whats happening to me?" The tears came freely then and she had a hold of the door, tearing up. "What's happening to Rei and Curtis.. I just don't understand.." For a split second, she sounded like Christine and looked like her too, she was shivering and shaking lightly.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the Opera.   Phantom of the Opera. - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 11:04 pm

There was a pause. "I do not know. This has never happened before..."
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the Opera.   Phantom of the Opera. - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 11:12 pm

Bailey gripped the door, sighing gently. Her chest was heaving with how she was upset. "I can't go around feeling like this, it's tearing me apart.. It really is.." Her lip quivered.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the Opera.   Phantom of the Opera. - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 11:21 pm

"I am sorry...I...I do not know what to do."
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the Opera.   Phantom of the Opera. - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 11:29 pm

Bailey glanced upwards suddenly and she heard someone coming, if she was caught in here, she would be at the very least suspended, Bailey flicked off the lights and opened the mirror, shutting it quietly, covering Erik's mouth before he protested and gave both of them away as the seamstresses walked back in with their coffees.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the Opera.   Phantom of the Opera. - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 11:42 pm

He didn't protest at all. He just grabbed her hand and gently led her through the catacombs to the door backstage that Bailey and Rei had stumbled across before. "Here. Go back to your friends because I am sure that they are just as confused as you and I will see what I can find out." He stated simply as he gently pushed her out of the door and started to close it behind her.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the Opera.   Phantom of the Opera. - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 11:44 pm

Bailey didn't make any move to stop him, instead watching him shut it. She stood, walking towards the front of the stage, sighing softly.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the Opera.   Phantom of the Opera. - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 11:50 pm

Rei was standing again when Bailey came within sight of her and Curtis. "I will not let you steal her away from me again." She growled.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the Opera.   Phantom of the Opera. - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 11:59 pm

Curtis laughed hysterically, "Steal her from you? Why make her lie, she doesn't love you! You must be absurd! You are completely mad, lunatic."

Bailey walked in between them, looking at both of them, "What's going on..?" She said softly.

Curtis grabbed her arm, "Come, Christie, we don't have to listen to this maniac."
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the Opera.   Phantom of the Opera. - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 12:08 am

"Hah. You fool." She laughed, a crazed look in her eyes. "You could never make her feel like I do. Never make her soul flourish like I can."
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the Opera.   Phantom of the Opera. - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 12:12 am

Bailey froze in spot, looking at both of them, she was about ready to cry. "Stop it, you two. Don't.. I'm tired of this.." She said softly, she looked at Rei and then walked off with Curtis, toying with the engagement ring prop on her necklace. So it was then it was that definable moment that anyone who was watching would have been able to tell Christine loved Raoul, she was only infatuated with the Phantom.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the Opera.   Phantom of the Opera. - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 12:12 am

Bailey froze in spot, looking at both of them, she was about ready to cry. "Stop it, you two. Don't.. I'm tired of this.." She said softly, she looked at Rei and then walked off with Curtis, toying with the engagement ring prop on her necklace. So it was then it was that definable moment that anyone who was watching would have been able to tell Christine loved Raoul, she was only infatuated with the Phantom.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the Opera.   Phantom of the Opera. - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 12:22 am

Rei's eyes widened as she watched them leave, her mouth opening and closing as she tried to find words but none came. A tear ran down her cheek and then she collapsed on the stage.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the Opera.   Phantom of the Opera. - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 12:26 am

When Bailey saw this, she snapped out of it and bolted back to Rei, "Rei.." She said softly, shaking her, "Rei, wake up.." She murmured softly, leaning down, just inches from her face.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the Opera.   Phantom of the Opera. - Page 18 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Phantom of the Opera.
Page 18 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next