Erin&Bailey's Awesome RP Fun Time!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Erin&Bailey's Awesome RP Fun Time!

xD I'm horrible with titles.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Phantom of the Opera.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Headless
Another Awesome Person <3
Another Awesome Person
Headless

Phantom of the Opera. - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the Opera.   Phantom of the Opera. - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 5:12 pm

Rei frowned. "Did you actually think I'd tell people? I don't have any friends to tell." She sighed slightly.
Back to top Go down
https://headless.forumotion.net
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the Opera.   Phantom of the Opera. - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 5:18 pm

Bailey shook her head, "I wasn't exactly in my right minds. I was afraid I'd lose you, that you couldn't deal."
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the Opera.   Phantom of the Opera. - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 5:56 pm

Rei smiled slightly. "Well, that's all in the past now." She shrugged slightly.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the Opera.   Phantom of the Opera. - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 6:25 pm

Bailey smiled, "Indeed it is..." She set Erika on the floor and let her crawl around. Erika started to sing, sort of humming. "She can sing before she can even talk.." She shook her head.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the Opera.   Phantom of the Opera. - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 7:11 pm

Rei just smiled slightly. "I wouldn't expect any less."
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the Opera.   Phantom of the Opera. - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 7:24 pm

Bailey looked at Rei, "Oh I know.." She sighed. "She's so perfect.." She tilted her head, "Has none of my looks except for my eyes, really."
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the Opera.   Phantom of the Opera. - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 7:32 pm

Rei smiled slightly. "She's just as cute as you." She winked, teasingly.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the Opera.   Phantom of the Opera. - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 7:40 pm

Bailey picked up Erika. "Thanks.." She grinned softly, " I really appreciate.." She grinned softly.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the Opera.   Phantom of the Opera. - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 8:27 pm

Rei grinned slightly. "It's the truth.."
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the Opera.   Phantom of the Opera. - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 9:26 pm

Bailey smiled, "Would you watch her while I set up her stuff, then?" She said, looking at her. "Would you mind?"
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the Opera.   Phantom of the Opera. - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 9:29 pm

"I don't mind." She grinned a bit and took Erika.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the Opera.   Phantom of the Opera. - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 9:40 pm

Erika touched her face and played with her while Bailey got everything set up, Bailey grinned softly, shaking her head. "You're a natural with children." She said to Rei and sat on her bed. "It's amazing, really.."
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the Opera.   Phantom of the Opera. - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 9:42 pm

"Really?" Rei glanced up. "I've never really done much of anything with kids."
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the Opera.   Phantom of the Opera. - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 9:49 pm

She grinned gently, "It's hard at first. I was up for the first year with her almost non stop.. She had collick.."
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the Opera.   Phantom of the Opera. - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 10:22 pm

"Aw, that sucks." She frowned slightly. "When I was born, my mum said I was really badly jaundiced and nearly died but after I got over that hurdle, I was apparently an incredibly quiet baby."
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the Opera.   Phantom of the Opera. - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 10:24 pm

"She's quiet too... We can connect usually on a different wavelength.. Also she grows more and more like her dad everyday. Taking things apart just to see how things work... That was a fun phase. I came home to my TV taken apart.."
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the Opera.   Phantom of the Opera. - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 10:26 pm

Rei's eyes widened slightly from surprise. "How old is she?"
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the Opera.   Phantom of the Opera. - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 10:29 pm

"She's a year old tomorrow, actually." She rubbed her temple, "She can talk a little bit, but usually she just asks to see my masquerade mask and then crawls off with it. When I play Phantom, she tries to sing a long and she loves music, the piano especially, she can spend hours exploring all the keys. She didn't get that from me that's for sure. I couldn't play an instrument if my life depended on it."
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the Opera.   Phantom of the Opera. - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 10:32 pm

Rei frowned slightly but the look was quickly replaced with a small smile. "Wow."
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the Opera.   Phantom of the Opera. - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 10:33 pm

"Yeah you're all mystified... I get to listen to music at 3 oclock in the morning when she throws a pillow out on the floor and then climbs over.." She winced softly. "She's too smart for her own good.. Aren't you?" She said in a sing song voice, nuzzling her daughter.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the Opera.   Phantom of the Opera. - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 10:36 pm

Rei paused for a moment. "Well, there's not a piano in here so you won't hafta worry about that. I've got my keyboard but I keep it covered in the closet when I'm not using it."
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the Opera.   Phantom of the Opera. - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 10:41 pm

Bailey nodded, "Dually noted.." She said softly, "Lets get some sleep, shall we?" She put Erika in her crib, where she went straight to sleep.

Soon Erika did the old, pillow over the side of the crib trick and fell out onto it, she crawled towards the mirror and pulled it open, crawling through the mirror and down the corridor, she made her way to the lake and started to cry, soft little mews that were barely audible.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the Opera.   Phantom of the Opera. - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 10:44 pm

Erik heard the crying and went to investigate. "What the..." He scowled slightly then gingerly picked up the child. "You could only belong to one person." He sighed slightly and took her back up to Rei and Bailey's room, placing her back in her crib and moving the pillow away. He then left as silently as he came.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the Opera.   Phantom of the Opera. - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 11:03 pm

Bailey slept until the early morning when she went running around like a crazy woman, changing Erika, giving her a bath and getting her all ready for daycare, as well as getting herself ready. She dropped Erika off at daycare before entering the theater, it was eerily quiet. She walked slowly into the theater, so many memories washing over her. She shook her head gently and sat down in an audience chair, reading through the script of the new musical RHPS. She sighed gently, flipping through pages, while she ate a chocolate chip muffin.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the Opera.   Phantom of the Opera. - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 11:06 pm

Rei appeared on stage from the wings and grinned when she noticed Bailey. "Casting call's today, ain't it? Who're you going for?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the Opera.   Phantom of the Opera. - Page 35 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Phantom of the Opera.
Page 35 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next