Erin&Bailey's Awesome RP Fun Time!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Erin&Bailey's Awesome RP Fun Time!

xD I'm horrible with titles.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Phantom of the Opera.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

Phantom of the Opera. - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the Opera.   Phantom of the Opera. - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 11:09 pm

"Magenta.." She grinned softly, "You?" She said softly. Tilting her head gently.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person <3
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the Opera.   Phantom of the Opera. - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 11:10 pm

"Dr. Frank-n-Furter." She grinned. "Oh, Rocky!" She mimicked rather well.
Back to top Go down
https://headless.forumotion.net
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the Opera.   Phantom of the Opera. - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 11:11 pm

"In another dimension, with voyeuristic intention... I see all.." She said in quite the russian accent. Almost perfect.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the Opera.   Phantom of the Opera. - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 11:13 pm

Rei grinned. "You're perfect." She paused for a moment. "Hope I can pull off the stilettos though."
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the Opera.   Phantom of the Opera. - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 11:20 pm

"Hah, just practice." She shook her head gently.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the Opera.   Phantom of the Opera. - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 11:29 pm

Rei laughed. "Hah. I've horrible balance."
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the Opera.   Phantom of the Opera. - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 3:04 am

"Oh don't worry, me too.." She grinned softly, "My voice is really out of shape though.." She sighed softly and tried to sing the high note, which she faultered on relentlessly. " I'm out of practice. I think I'm going to need a tutor." She sighed gently, "If I plan to pass this semester."
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the Opera.   Phantom of the Opera. - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 3:12 am

"I've actually been working on my voice a lot." Rei smiled slightly. "I can now sorta pull off a low girlish singing instead of just sounding like a guy all the time."
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the Opera.   Phantom of the Opera. - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 3:21 am

Bailey nodded softly, "That's amazing." She grinned softly, "Anyways, I'm gonna go see the Professors can tutor me. It's worth a shot." She stood, patting Rei's shoulder. "See you later.." She smiled, before slinging her backpack over her shoulder and making her way out to the deans office, rejection after rejection, after rejection. She looked at her watch, she still had an hour to kill before she had to pick Erika up so she made her way up to the theater and found it deserted. "Okay.. That's strange.." She looked at her watch. It was only 3:30. Why was it empty? "What the.." She said softly. She walked about ten steps into the darkened theater and then slowly started to back up, turning to open the door to leave.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the Opera.   Phantom of the Opera. - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 3:27 am

"I could always tutor you." The voice echoed softly, almost eerily, throughout the darkened theater.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the Opera.   Phantom of the Opera. - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 3:29 am

Bailey froze softly and turned softly, "I'd be open to that.." She said softly, "It's just that I've been away from it for so long.." She frowned, "Almost 2 years is a long time.." She said again and then shut her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the Opera.   Phantom of the Opera. - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 3:31 am

"Music will always be a part of you. Once you start singing again, it will be rather easy to return your voice to its former glory."
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the Opera.   Phantom of the Opera. - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 3:32 am

"Like riding a bicycle.. Except I don't have a great deal of time these days.." She sighed. "We'll have to work on our schedule.." She looked at her watch, "Speaking of which.. I have to go.. "
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the Opera.   Phantom of the Opera. - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 3:36 am

"Just start singing whenever you can. In the hallways, in your spare time, whenever. You don't have to sing loudly just do it as often as possible."
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the Opera.   Phantom of the Opera. - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 3:39 am

"Thanks.. Erik.." She whispered the last part before retrieving Erika from the daycare, she smiled softly, pushing her in her strollers, she made her way down the painting hallway and pointed at the picture of the Phantom that her father had drawn, "Your grandpa painted that.." She grinned softly, nuzzling Erika's cheek. But Erika was only interested in the mask of the Phantoms face in the picture.

Erika gurgled, "mask.. mask.." She gurgled, placing a hand onto her face.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the Opera.   Phantom of the Opera. - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 3:45 am

They heard someone singing from the other end of the hallway, coming towards them. The singer turned out to be Rei. "Oh hey." She grinned and waved. "You would think I'd get tired of singing by now." She shrugged slightly. "Since I do it everywhere now. But all my practice has paid off so I'm not complaining." She danced about slightly, singsonging that last bit. After she was done with her rambling, she just stood there and grinned widely.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the Opera.   Phantom of the Opera. - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 3:46 am

Bailey laughed softly and Erika gurgled, trying to grip on to Rei.

"I think she's hungry, should we take her to the cafeteria for something to eat?"
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the Opera.   Phantom of the Opera. - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 3:54 am

Rei grinned, poking Erika's nose playfully. "I was just thinking about heading there myself."
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the Opera.   Phantom of the Opera. - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 4:00 am

Bailey walked towards the cafeteria and had a hot dog and some vegetables for Erika, feeding her as she ate herself. "So.. How was your day Rei?" She grinned softly.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the Opera.   Phantom of the Opera. - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 4:12 am

Rei had grabbed a couple of hot dogs for herself and sat down, happily beginning to eat them. "It's been alright. Sorta dull though since all my classes are night classes."
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the Opera.   Phantom of the Opera. - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 4:20 am

"Oh so that means I get the dorm to myself at night? That's pretty sweet." She winked, "I can totally relate to that since I'm up at night anyway."
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the Opera.   Phantom of the Opera. - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 4:30 am

"Not all night." She stuck her tongue out playfully. "I only have two classes and they're usually over by 10ish."
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the Opera.   Phantom of the Opera. - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 4:36 am

Erika was falling asleep in her stroller, she stood, "Well, I'll see you after class then." She ruffled Rei's hair. When she had gone up to her room and done her nightly activities with Erika, she sat on her bed on her laptop. She sang softly,

After all the surrenders,
There by angels in their splendor.
Her spirit remains strong,
This is her song.
I'm dying to love you,
and I'm dying to know you.
and I'm dying to see your face.
I'm dying to givve you all my pain and suffering.
and when my strength is wearing thin.
My will is dying to be with you...
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the Opera.   Phantom of the Opera. - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 4:39 am

"That was pretty." Rei had quietly wandered in while Bailey was singing. She looked rather tired as she dropped her bag and flopped onto her bed.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the Opera.   Phantom of the Opera. - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 4:40 am

Bailey shuddered, "Thanks Rei." She said, shutting her laptop. "I still can't sing high notes though.." She massaged her throat.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the Opera.   Phantom of the Opera. - Page 36 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Phantom of the Opera.
Page 36 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next