Erin&Bailey's Awesome RP Fun Time!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Erin&Bailey's Awesome RP Fun Time!

xD I'm horrible with titles.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Repo! The Genetic Opera

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 26 ... 30  Next
AuthorMessage
Headless
Another Awesome Person <3
Another Awesome Person
Headless

Repo! The Genetic Opera - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 8:34 pm

"Why now? After all this time, why today?" He scowled. "And it's my business 'cos I'm the one that's been helping her through the addiction, unlike that useless lump over there who just fed it." He glared at GraveRobber, who just glared right back.
Back to top Go down
https://headless.forumotion.net
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 8:42 pm

"I've been zydrate free for well over a year, and he hasn't been selling or addicted to it, whats your excuse now?" She hissed.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 9:11 pm

"Well, a good dealer never gets high offa his own stuff." The boy shrugged. "He kept her addicted though, so she wouldn't leave him or whatever. I don't know the details. I wasn't there." The boy's young age was rather apparent at this point.

"Oh, stop with the bullshittin'." Rei lightly hopped off of the fire escape that was about halfway down the alley. She glanced at Bailey and GraveRobber for a moment then turned her scowl on the boy. "Why d'you always do that?"

"If it bothered you that much then you would've told me to bugger off." The boy grinned lopsidedly.

"I have." Rei frowned. "Plenty of times."
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 9:18 pm

Bailey jolted forward and hugged Rei, gripping her back and sighing softly. "I missed you.." She whispered.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 9:36 pm

Rei tensed up very visibly when Bailey first hugged her. Her eyes went wide but after a moment, she sighed and just melted into Bailey's arms. "I've missed you too, hun." She murmured. Her eyes locked with GraveRobber's for a moment but she looked away. The boy stood off to the side, looking rather disgruntled.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 10:06 pm

Bailey shut her eyes and felt the tears threaten to fall, her eyes slipped open and she looked at Rei.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 10:38 pm

Rei locked eyes with Bailey, smiling weakly. "I really have missed you." She whispered.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 10:45 pm

Bailey looked at her and smiled, "I'm sorry, we just needed to see you.. It's been so long.." She muttered.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 10:48 pm

"Don't be sorry." Rei shrugged. "You're better company than he is." She glared at the boy, who just grinned.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 10:53 pm

Bailey looked at Rei and then looked at her watch, "So how are you doing, what have you been doing?" She said softly.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 11:36 pm

"I've been...better." She shrugged slightly. "I've basically just been surviving, keeping myself and others away from Repo and out of trouble, and keeping an eye on what GeneCo's up to now."
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 12:02 am

Bailey nodded, "I haven't seen it.." She said softly, "What they've been up to.."
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 6:52 pm

Rei frowned slightly and glanced around. "It's sorta a long story." She shrugged a bit.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 2:32 am

"e've got time.. Why don't you come over for dinner to discuss it?" She said softly, praying, hoping she'd say yes.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 4:52 pm

Rei paused for a moment, glancing at both Bailey and GraveRobber. "Sure." She smiled slightly.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 4:23 am

Bailey smiled, "Great! Do you need our address?" She beamed softly.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 11:34 pm

Rei grinned slightly. "Nah. I know where y'all live." She paused slightly for a moment. "Well, I'm gonna go freshen up a bit. See you in a little bit, hun." She tilted her head to the side slightly and winked at Bailey before turning and heading off down the alley. The boy, who had been oddly silent up until this point, hurried off after her.

"So what am I gonna do for dinner tonight?" He whined slightly. Rei just shrugged.

"You can feed yourself." She scowled slightly, shrugging a bit.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 4:57 pm

Bailey picked up Serenity from school and started cleaning and cooking, as Serenity sat at the table colouring. "Who's coming over for dinner tonight?" She said, glancing at GraveRobber.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 5:18 pm

GraveRobber smiled slightly. "An...old friend of ours."
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 5:27 pm

Serenity poked his side, "Okay daddy.." She said brightly.

Bailey leaned against the stove and sighed softly, looking at GraveRobber. "You'd better go get all gussied up."
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 11:18 pm

GraveRobber grinned down at Serenity and ruffled her hair playfully. "We don't really need to get gussied up. It's just Rei." He kissed Bailey's forehead gently.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 7:45 pm

Bailey raised her eyebrow, "Yes, and I won't have my boyfriend being all dirty and gross at my kitchen table." She smirked.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 8:08 pm

He stuck his tongue out playfully and headed off to take a shower.

Not even five minutes later, the doorbell rang.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 8:19 pm

Serenity bolted and opened the door, peeking out, "Yes?" She said softly, feeling a bit shy. She blushed pink.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 8:44 pm

Rei was standing at the door. She seemed rather surprised when Serenity opened the door. After studying the girl for a few moments in silence, a small smile cracked her face. "Hey there, hun. I'm here to see your mom."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera - Page 22 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Repo! The Genetic Opera
Page 22 of 30Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 26 ... 30  Next