Erin&Bailey's Awesome RP Fun Time!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Erin&Bailey's Awesome RP Fun Time!

xD I'm horrible with titles.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Phantom of the Opera.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

Phantom of the Opera. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the Opera.   Phantom of the Opera. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 11:17 pm

Bailey grinned softly, climbing up onto the stage, "Sing! I'll sing with you.." She smiled softly, kissing her hand and blowing kisses.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person <3
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the Opera.   Phantom of the Opera. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 11:27 pm

Rei grinned widely and joined Bailey up on the stage. "Hmm..." She paused for a moment, looking around the stage, before turning to her companion.

You have come here
in pursuit of
your deepest urge,
in pursuit of
that wish,
which till now
has been silent,
silent . . .

((skipping some))

Past the point
of no return,
the final threshold -
what warm,
unspoken secrets
will we learn?
Beyond the point
of no return . . .
Back to top Go down
https://headless.forumotion.net
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the Opera.   Phantom of the Opera. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 11:32 pm

Bailey looked at Rei and stood there, , walking in circles.

You have brought me
to that moment
where words run dry,
to that moment
where speech
disappears
into silence,
silence . . .

I have come here,
hardly knowing
the reason why . . .
In my mind,
I've already
imagined our
bodies entwining
defenceless and silent -
and now I am
here with you:
no second thoughts,

I've decided,
decided . . .

She grinned gently, her voice was angelic and Rei's voice was just like Erik's. It was beautiful and harmonious.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the Opera.   Phantom of the Opera. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 10:22 pm

Rei smirked slightly as she circled the stage, her eyes never leaving Bailey.

Past the point
of no return -
no going back now:
our passion-play
has now, at last,
begun . . .
Past all thought
of right or wrong -
one final question:
how long should we
two wait, before
we're one . . .?

As she was singing this time, there was another voice singing along with her. It blended so well with hers though, one could hardly tell someone else was singing. This other person's voice echoed for a few seconds longer than hers though. It was seemingly impossible to tell where this mysterious singer was though.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the Opera.   Phantom of the Opera. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 10:31 pm

Bailey froze for a split second, slowing down her movements to grip at the bars on the stage. She suddenly got very dizzy and hit the floor, her eyes going fuzzy and she closed them, trying to feign off sickness. She groaned softly.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the Opera.   Phantom of the Opera. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 10:44 pm

"Ah..Bailey?" Rei rushed to Bailey's side, the mysterious singer completely out of mind at the moment. "Bailey? Are you okay?" She frowned, worry evident on her face.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the Opera.   Phantom of the Opera. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 10:50 pm

Bailey rubbed her forehead, "Yes, I'm fine.." She smiled and yawned softly, "I must have looked at the lights too fast or something.."
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the Opera.   Phantom of the Opera. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 11:01 pm

"Ah...I'm glad you're okay." Rei sighed with relief and sat on the stage. "I might be goin' crazy or somethin' but did you hear someone else singin' with me that last time?" She frowned slightly, glancing around the stage again.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the Opera.   Phantom of the Opera. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 1:16 am

Bailey tried to sit up but her head was spinning, "Yeah actually.." She said softly, nibbling on her lip. She pushed herself up. "Then I got dizzy.."
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the Opera.   Phantom of the Opera. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 1:23 am

"Hmm...glad to know I'm not crazy." Rei grinned slightly then laid back on the stage. "I wonder who that was. I didn't see anyone else in here." She sighed.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the Opera.   Phantom of the Opera. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 1:25 am

Bailey blinked softly, " Maybe it was OG.." She grinned softly, shaking her head slightly. "Do you want to do some exploring?" She licked her lips slightly.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the Opera.   Phantom of the Opera. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 1:31 am

"Haha. Why would he sing with us like that though?" Rei grinned slightly, sitting up. "Exploring sounds fun." She smiled and stood, offering a hand to Bailey to help her up.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the Opera.   Phantom of the Opera. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 1:34 am

Bailey grinned softly, grabbing Rei's hand and pulling herself up, she travelled to the back of the stage and peered around in the dark.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the Opera.   Phantom of the Opera. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 1:47 am

Rei whistled quietly under her breath. "Damn, it's dark back here." She glanced around a bit. "Wonder where the lightswitch is..."
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the Opera.   Phantom of the Opera. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 1:48 am

Bailey grinned softly, "Yeah light would be amazing.." She stated softly, feeling around on the wall slightly.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the Opera.   Phantom of the Opera. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 1:59 am

"Hm.." She shuffled around in her pocket for a moment. "This might help." She held up one of those zippo lighters with the flip-top and lit it, illuminating a small area around them.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the Opera.   Phantom of the Opera. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 2:04 am

Bailey glanced around backstage, feeling her way through a back drop, she breathed softly, "I think there's a door here.." She said softly, tilting her head.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the Opera.   Phantom of the Opera. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 2:06 am

"A door?" Rei held the lighter closer so they could see the door better. "Wonder where it goes..."
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the Opera.   Phantom of the Opera. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 2:07 am

Bailey opened it and pushed the backdrop to the side, taking the lighter from Rei, she blinked softly, "Comon.." She pulled Rei as she descended the very very steep staircase.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the Opera.   Phantom of the Opera. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 2:11 am

"Ooh..." Rei grinned excitedly as she descended the stairway behind Bailey. "This is sorta...creepy. It's exciting." She slipped slightly but managed to catch herself before she fell.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the Opera.   Phantom of the Opera. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 2:18 am

Bailey descended the staircase and when she got to the bottom there was mazes and mazes of tunnels.. She blinked softly, looking around. "This is so eerie.." She said softly, her voice echoing.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the Opera.   Phantom of the Opera. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 2:37 am

"Yeah...this wasn't on the map." She frowned slightly. Suddenly the door that they came in slammed shut behind them and Rei jumped. "Holy fuck..." She clung to Bailey's arm but didn't actually seem all that scared.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the Opera.   Phantom of the Opera. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 2:39 am

Bailey blinked, "Oh shit.. Did that have a handle on the inside?" She stared at Rei in the dim light, the lighter then stopped working and she dropped it. "I am so scared.." She said softly, backing into the wall, "And clumsy."
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the Opera.   Phantom of the Opera. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 2:44 am

"I didn't notice..." Rei frowned slightly and cursed under her breath as the lighter stopped working. She bent down to try to find it.

The wall that Bailey had backed into wasn't actually a wall but a solid man. "What are you doing down here?" His voice echoed menacingly in the hallway. Rei screamed and fell flat on her ass.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the Opera.   Phantom of the Opera. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 2:47 am

Bailey gasped a little bit, "You wanna hear and see soprano pipes.." She hissed, " I will scream so loud your eardrums will wish they were never born.." She narrowed her eyes, ahh, fear. It did funny things to people. Realizing she was pressed up against a man made her heart pump fast and loud, atleast to her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the Opera.   Phantom of the Opera. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Phantom of the Opera.
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next