Erin&Bailey's Awesome RP Fun Time!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Erin&Bailey's Awesome RP Fun Time!

xD I'm horrible with titles.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Phantom of the Opera.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

Phantom of the Opera. Empty
PostSubject: Phantom of the Opera.   Phantom of the Opera. I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 4:15 am

Name:
Artistic Talents:
Appearance:
Personality:
Background:

Setting:
L'e Opera Populaire burned down that faithful night that Christine left with Raoull and everyone assumed that Erik was dead. Well, not the case, it's 2008 and Erik has been kept alive by a curse that the gypsies placed on him to find true love and he can't age until he does. 2008 rolls around and the opera house of once so many fond memories has been built into a state of the art University of Performing and Visual Arts. People wait for years to get into this school, that's how highly competitive it is. The Phantom is still in the lair, which was untouched and has now rebuilt most of his pathways around the school, getting to virtually anywhere.

Last edited by missbaileydawn on Thu Feb 05, 2009 4:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the Opera.   Phantom of the Opera. I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 4:32 am

Name: Bailey Dawn Coty.

Artistic Talents: Singing, acting, painting, dancing.

Appearance: Bailey is really chubby and has long red hair, it's naturally red, but then she has a few blood red streaks in it. It's wavy and curly, she has snake bites and a tongue piercing as well. She wears blue glasses and her eyes, dark brown, seem to encapture anyone who briefly glances in them. She is physically disabled, from a brain tumor she had, half her body being paralyzed, but this only makes her more determined and she is subjected to much teasing because of it, so she keeps to herself.

Personality: She's quiet and curious by nature, but once you get to know her and if she likes you enough, she'll open up to you. She may be 20, but she likes to have fun, she sees nothing wrong with staying up till dawn eating ice cream cake and playing video games and building forts with blankets.

Background: Abusive alcoholic mother, dead father, the only one who truly cared about her and wasn't in it for their own personal gain was her grandmother, who passed away when she was 14. Over her years of life, she's suffered, physical, emotional and verbal abuse at the hands of her mother, because of this.. She doesn't drink much, she is pretty straight edged and she is repulsed by anyone who drinks excessively. She shies away from confrontation and is very easy to cry. Her emotions are worn on her sleeve, for sure.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person <3
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the Opera.   Phantom of the Opera. I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 2:15 am

((I'll finish this laters sometime o.o; Thinking of ways to describe Erik just won't come to me at the moment --; ))

Name: Reiko Maxwell

Artistic Talents: She's a baritone singer. Playing piano/guitar. Acting.

Appearance: Short choppy black hair with a few random white highlights. Red eyes. Oddly pale. Flat chested. Gets mistaken for a boy a lot but it doesn't bother her.

Personality: Very laid back. Somewhat silly. Takes her music very seriously. Acting is her passion though.

Background: From the States. Southerner. Doesn't talk much about her past though.

Name: Erik

Artistic Talents: Signing, acting, architecture, writing plays/music, killing people ((xD))

Appearance: Smexy Phantom!

Personality: Stubborn, crazy, doesn't like contractions, jealous, obsessive.

Background: It's the Phantom. Most everyone knows parts of his story.
Back to top Go down
https://headless.forumotion.net
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the Opera.   Phantom of the Opera. I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 9:07 pm

Bailey spun around, standing in the University now. It was amazing. What it took to get here, what she done to follow her dreams, looking back it didn't seem hard, but at the time it sure was. But they were here now, she was here, along with 300 new students starting up this term. This school was the best of the best and you only ended up here if you were amazing.. And there were people from EVERYWHERE at this school. Bailey bolted into the school with the care package, her key to her room, her class schedule, everything was included in this. She saw the name of her roommate, Reiko Maxwell and she licked her lips. Hoping that she would like her, she made her way towards the dorm rooms, and up at the top floor was their dorm room.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the Opera.   Phantom of the Opera. I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 9:42 pm

"Wow. I can't believe that I'm really here." Reiko muttered under her breath, gazing up at the newly renovated school. "Okay then. So where do I stay?" She muttered under her breath, digging through the one small duffel bag she was carrying. "Ah-ha!" She pulled out the map and room key. "Top floor..." She glanced around before heading off towards the dorms. "Rooming with a...Bailey Coty." She muttered to herself while on her way up the stairs. She was getting odd stares from other people because she was talking to herself but she didn't notice. "Here we are..." She unlocked the door to her dorm and entered, looking around to see if her roommate was already there.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the Opera.   Phantom of the Opera. I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 9:49 pm

Bailey came up behind her carrying her duffel bag, "Hi.." She said softly, smiling gently. "Are you Reiko..?" She said, from memory. "I assume you are because you just unlocked the room.." She smiled and extended her hand, "I'm Bailey..." She said softly, extending a hand for Rei to shake. She leaned against the wall eying her, oh yes, this was definitely someone she could get along with, Rei was alternative, or at least in her eyes, and she was cute. BONUS.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the Opera.   Phantom of the Opera. I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 10:03 pm

Rei jumped a bit when Bailey came up behind her but she recovered quickly. "Yeah. Just call me Rei." She grinned widely, shaking Bailey's hand. "Nice to meet you, Baliey." She dropped her bag on one of the beds and surveyed the room some. "So, what're you here for?"
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the Opera.   Phantom of the Opera. I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 10:07 pm

Bailey dropped her bag on the bed by the big mirror and shrugged gently, "Ah well, Everything, mostly painting, singing and acting though.." She shrugged gently, "I'm also taking history, I majored in it back home, so I just thought the history of music would be fun.."
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the Opera.   Phantom of the Opera. I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 1:28 am

"I'm here for acting and music." Rei grinned widely. "Where's back home for you?" She flopped down onto the couch they had in there. "I'm from the States. A small town in North Carolina actually."
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the Opera.   Phantom of the Opera. I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 10:59 am

Bailey sat on the bed, crossing her legs, "Canada, actually.." She smiled, "Edmonton, Alberta.." She tossed her hair back, "It was too cold and dreary for me, all the time.." She frowned, "And it wasn't as rich with culture as this place.. or most of Europe is."
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the Opera.   Phantom of the Opera. I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 2:23 pm

Rei grinned slightly. "So, we're both halfway 'round the world from where we're used to being..." She leaned back a bit. "So any other reason for coming halfway around the world to this particular school?"
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the Opera.   Phantom of the Opera. I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 10:13 pm

Bailey blushed softly, "I've always loved Phantom.. And this is where it's said to have happened. My father loved Phantom too, when I was 4 he brought me here, all the way to Paris to see the Phantom, that was shortly before he died of cancer. But since then, I've loved French History, french arts.. Everything." She beamed softly, "And I'll always have a soft spot in my heart for Phantom."
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the Opera.   Phantom of the Opera. I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 10:18 pm

Rei smiled slightly. "I've always had a thing for the Phantom too. I saw the play on Broadway though." She paused for a moment. "Never been too interested in French stuff though...I suppose you could say I came here just for the Phantom." She grinned sheepishly.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the Opera.   Phantom of the Opera. I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 10:24 pm

"A suitable yet amazing reason.." She grinned softly, looking at her. "Maybe you'll meet him and live happily ever after." She leaned back on her bed, pulling through her bag, she handed Rei a framed copy of a mask signed by Michael Crawford and grinned, "My dad got me this.. When we were waiting after the show.." She smiled at her. "It was so beautiful I had to have it framed."
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the Opera.   Phantom of the Opera. I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 10:30 pm

Rei laughed a bit. "I doubt that. He doesn't seem like my sorta...person." She frowned slightly as she looked at the framed mask. "Wow..." She whistled under her breath.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the Opera.   Phantom of the Opera. I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 10:32 pm

She stood and placed it on the wall above her bed and snorted, "You don't know what he likes anymore.." She said, running a hand through her hair. "You're just speculating.." Bailey plopped down on the bed, "So, who are you going to try out for in Phantom?" She smirked, waggling her eyebrows.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the Opera.   Phantom of the Opera. I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 10:34 pm

Rei smiled slightly. "Well, he'd be ancient by now. I doubt he's still around." She frowned slightly. "I'm gonna try for our dear Erik himself." She grinned. "I'm pretty androgynous lookin' and when I sing, I sound like a boy, to put it bluntly."
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the Opera.   Phantom of the Opera. I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 10:36 pm

Bailey clapped softly, "You'd make a hot Erik.." She said softly, "I'm trying out for Christine, So I guess if we both get it, we'll be sharing a few intimate scenes.." She blushed at the thought. "I mean, that's not so bad anyway! But, Hopefully you get the part.. I'm gonna suck at Christine though.." She said softly.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the Opera.   Phantom of the Opera. I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 10:43 pm

"Heh. Thanks." She grinned. "You gotta believe you can do it and you can do it." She shrugged slightly. "Believing's half the battle."
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the Opera.   Phantom of the Opera. I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 10:45 pm

Bailey grinned softly, sticking out her tongue. "Aha. If you want to bring logic into everything, yeah.." She started to unpack, her phantom alarm clock/nightlight. Her books and clothes and then finally her shower stuff, which she set on the bedside table, she fell onto the bed, exhausted. "Well, that was fun.."
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the Opera.   Phantom of the Opera. I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 10:48 pm

Rei grinned slightly then just laid back slightly and watched her unpack. "Unpacking was fun?" She stuck her tongue out at Bailey. "I'll unpack later."
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the Opera.   Phantom of the Opera. I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 10:49 pm

Bailey laughed, lying on her bed, "I was being sarc- Hey!" She beamed and sat up, "Do you want to go check out the new school, particularly the theater?" She grinned softly, bouncing up and down.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the Opera.   Phantom of the Opera. I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 10:51 pm

Rei laughed a bit. "Sure. Sounds fun." She grinned. "And maybe we'll catch a glimpse of this mysterious Opera Ghost." She teased a bit as she stood and stretched.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the Opera.   Phantom of the Opera. I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 10:56 pm

Bailey grinned, "I wish.." She bolted down the stairs with her new friend and when they reached the door into the theater. She took a deep breath and pushed the door, the door caved easily and let them into the theater and she squealed, it was about 9 at night, so there was no one there. She admired the decor, "These guys who rebuilt this place really knew what they were doing.. The 18th century is absolutely riddled.." She stated, touching the statues and the seats and the chairs. There were only a few lights on.

Bailey walked down the aisle of empty chairs, it was quite noticeable now that she was disabled. She had to be careful of where she walked. "This is absolutely astonishingly detailed."
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the Opera.   Phantom of the Opera. I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 11:14 pm

"Wow..." She whistled in astonishment. She wandered down the aisle towards the stage, her hands in the pockets of her ratty old sweatshirt. "I've got the weirdest urge to sing now..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the Opera.   Phantom of the Opera. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Phantom of the Opera.
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next