Erin&Bailey's Awesome RP Fun Time!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Erin&Bailey's Awesome RP Fun Time!

xD I'm horrible with titles.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Repo! The Genetic Opera

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Headless
Another Awesome Person <3
Another Awesome Person
Headless

Repo! The Genetic Opera Empty
PostSubject: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 7:46 pm

Setting:
It's 2058, a year after the incidents that left GeneCo in the hands of Amber Sweet. Shilo had vanished, but then again, who wouldn't after what she went through? Most GraveRobbers had been caught and killed since Amber took over. She had been ruling GeneCo with an ever more iron fist than her father. She had raised the prices on all the organs and legal zydrate. Repossessions also happened a lot more frequently and for little to no reason at all. She had also put a bounty out for the GraveRobber that she had previously gotten all her zydrate from so he had gone into hiding. He was still robbing graves and peddling his wares but he was a bit more careful about it all. No one knew where he was or anything...

Name:
Appearance:
Artificial Organs:
Personality:
Background:
Anything Else?:
Back to top Go down
https://headless.forumotion.net
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 8:27 pm

Name:Bailey Coty
Appearance: Sun-orange eyes and blood red hair, lips as red as rubies and she wears blue glasses, which is a rarity in this surgery driven world. Chubby, not perfect, snakebites and tongue piercing.
Artificial Organs: None.
Personality: Shy, meek, straight-edged, cute, funny and sometimes acts a little younger than she is.
Background: Went from group home to group home in Canada, finally got away at 18 and moved to America, now is just a drifter, pretty much.
Anything Else?: Is handicapped, again a rarity, but she doesn't seem to mind, she walks with a slight limp and is partially disabled.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 9:06 pm

Keep running, just keep running, keep going, just keep going, please..

An young woman jumped from the train, rolling out of control and ending up in the graveyard. She stood and watched as the repossession men continued to look for her on the train, she backed up and hit a gravestone, her heart was beating fast, almost a mile a minute and Bailey grabbed her bag quickly from the ground, walking through the cemetery. It was at the very least one in the morning, at least it was soon to be when she had last checked, which was minutes ago. She was tired and worn, after that exhilarating chase through the train, she fell down to lay her head on her duffel bag, her trench coat wrapped around her. Bailey wore a black short skirt with a handcuff belt and knee high platform black boots. A red top with a frilly corset close in the front.

She slowly started to drift off to sleep, her breathing falling more calm, almost to the point where no one could hear it.

Keep running, just keep going..
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 10:15 pm

Name: GraveRobber

Appearance: You know what he looks like ;p

Artificial Organs: Probably quite a few

Personality: Rather smug, slightly oversexed, pretty damn confident, observant, cunning, manipulative, and witty.

Background: Who knows?

Anything Else?: He's one of the few Graverobbers that are still able to keep up their buisness after Amber took over GeneCo.

Name: Rei

Appearance: Short, choppy black hair with white highlights. Red eyes. Tall. She has a scar on her chest from the sub-par heart surgery and she's got one over her right eye. Her bangs normally hang over her right eye, hiding the scar a bit.

Artificial Organs: Heart

Personality: Quiet, strong willed, slightly cynical, confident, pretty preoccupied most of the time, slightly apathetic.

Background: Needed to have her heart replaced about a year ago. She was able to pay it off completely but she had to sell her house and most of her possessions. So she had to resort to turning tricks just so she could survive. She came across the GraveRobber during one of her shifts and he took an odd interest in her. So she now helps him with his harvesting. She's been helping the GraveRobber hide in an old empty warehouse that she bought (with his help of course).

Anything Else?: She likes singing quite a bit but she's got a low voice for a girl. She's something of a chainsmoker. She's also something of a mechanic. She's fighting a Zydrate addiction but living with GraveRobber doesn't make it any easier on her.

Last edited by Headless on Fri Feb 06, 2009 3:27 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 11:50 pm

Slipping between us, the ghost and the mourning
Prayers spent on finding a reason to stay
Painful and aching, the balance is breaking
So many words I don't know what to say

A girl was sitting on top of one of those above ground stone coffins in the cemetery, singing softly. She was wearing a raggedy dark red bustier and a short black skirt. She also had a knee-high pair of black and white striped socks worn under a pair of fishnet 'socks' that ended at about mid-thigh. She was swinging her combat boot clad feet back and forth slightly as she sang. A black longcoat with black faux fur lining the collar and wrists lay forgotten beside her. She also wore a black leather studded collar around her neck.

"You gonna help?" A tall, lanky man that had just pushed the top off the coffin next to the on she was perched on stopped what he was doing and looked at her. She just shook her head slightly and continued her singing. "Well, at least keep a eye open." He rolled his eyes slightly as he bent over the corpse and continued his work.

Our planets break orbit like paper and water
It could change your life, rest assured
Delicate dancing on the edge of her lips
It's the 21st century cure
Something unsettled, and something remembered
And it's my job
Something forgiven, keeps silent within
To steal and rob...

"Shh." The girl sat up straighter and glanced around.

"What?" The man stood and glanced around as well.

"Thought I heard something." The girl murmured and shrugged. The GraveRobber raised an eyebrow at the girl and smirked slightly.

"Goin' crazy, Rei?" He strode over to her, positioning himself between her legs. He placed his bag down next to her and placed both hands on the coffin on either side of her.

"No." Rei stated simply, seemingly unaffected by his actions. She continued to sing as he just watched her, his face inches from hers.

She turns to me with tears in her eyes
As if she doesn't see the tempest inside
And our hearts are beating, but no one is breathing
A small thing I think, so close to the end

He leaned in closer and closer to her, forcing her to lay back, until she was just propped up on her elbows.

"What's this?" He vaulted himself over Rei and the coffin to examine what he had noticed on the other side. Rei rolled over so that she was laying on her stomach to also examine what he had found. "A fresh one." He grinned lopsidedly.

"Is it actually dead?" Rei frowned slightly.

"Who would sleep in a graveyard nowadays?" GraveRobber shrugged slightly, pulling his needlegun out of his pocket. "Here." He handed Rei a small glass vial filled with a glowing blue liquid and she stored it in his bag. She continued to sing under her breath as he straddled the girl, preparing to use the needlegun....

The clock is ticking, time is escaping...
I know I must be standing on my own
And something sacred, it could be dying... I know
And I stare with headlights now approaching...

((Damn, this is a long post o.o;; And one day I'll be happy with it and stop editing it ><; ))
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 1:15 am

When he straddled the "fresh" one, a hand flew up in the air in the fist and hit him directly in the nose knocking him back, she kicked out from under him and then covered her mouth, what she had thought was the repossession man, turned out to be really just.. a man. Strange looking man. She covered her mouth to hide her embarrassment and blinked softly, "I'm sorry, I thought you were.. Somebody else..." She gasped softly, her heart beating so fast, but she kept her distance from both of them. In the midst of all that hussle and bussle, her trench coat had still been under him and gotten ripped when she had stood up in an effort to get away.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 1:50 am

"Oh, Graverobber. Why d'you even bother?" Rei smiled slightly. "You should make sure they're actually dead first. Or just stick with the decomposing ones." GraveRobber just scowled slightly, pressing one hand to his nose. Blood was seeping through his fingers. Rei sat up, shuffled through his bag for a moment, then slid off the coffin with a rag in her hand. She moved his hand, wiped away the blood and examined his nose. "It's not broken. Just apply pressure." She handed hm the rag then hopped back up onto the coffin.

The GraveRobber just sat there for a moment, studying the girl that had jumped up. He stood slowly, wiping the rest of the blood off his face. "What're you doing sleeping in a graveyard anyways?"

Rei continued singing softly to herself as she looked around the cemetery idly, seemingly not paying attention to the two of them.

Blankets of sadness, bound up and cover, happiness lost.
I must have buried here
Inside I'm reaching, inside I'm pleading...
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 1:54 am

Bailey stared at both of them and then grabbed her bag, placing it over her shoulder. "What are you doing straddling me with that weird thing, whatever it was!" She said softly, backing up into a crypt. "As far as I'm concerned anyone who straddles me deserves to get their nose broken.. Or bleeding as the case may be.." She said softly, still glancing at him, back home, it seemed that she was the only alternative, but the people here.. They were all alternative, she just didn't understand. She glanced at Rei and then back at GraveRobber. "Regardless, it's not broken and I'm sorry.." She said softly, still staring at his needlegun cautiously.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 2:06 am

"I'm a GraveRobber. I harvest Zydrate from the dead." He shrugged slightly, bending down to retrieve his needlegun from where it dropped on the ground.

I can't be loosing
Everything that I remember...

He glanced over at Rei, who had slid off the coffin. She slipped her longcoat on, slung GraveRobber's bag over her shoulder, and grabbed the needlegun as she walked past the two of them briskly. "They're coming." She stated simply. The GraveRobber glanced around and noticed the flashlights weaving around through the graves not too far away from them.

Smirking slightly, he followed Rei. "You comin' or d'you wanna get caught?"
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 2:13 am

Bailey lingered but she saw the lights and followed after him, stepping a few feet behind the two, her limp being obvious now that she wasn't scared out of her mind. One thought came to mind as she walked quickly with them, if I tripped right now, would one of them help her? She walked in silence quickly, her eyes hardly leaving the ground, her breathing calm.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 2:23 am

Kisses left longing, somewhere behind us
Asking for comfort, like cats in between
This new regretting, how foolish the choices
That once seemed so meaningful, so sturdy and sane

"D'you want them to catch us?" GraveRobber smirked slightly, lagging behind Rei slightly.

"You don't have anything to worry about. You'd be taken alive." Rei shrugged slightly as she ducked into a hole in the wall of one of the crypts. GraveRobber just shrugged as he ducked in after her. He paused on the other side and offered his hand to the girl to help her through.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 2:26 am

Bailey reached out and took his hand, she inhaled before she got in there and it was a good thing. Bailey almost gasped, breathing through her mouth. "Oh.. my god.." She shuddered softly, she let go of his hand when she was steady, though that wouldn't be for long if she continued in there. The smell of death filtered through her nose and she covered her nose with the sleeve of her jacket.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 2:35 am

"Forgot about this place..." GraveRobber looked around at all the potential Zydrate.

"I'm not helping you pick through all this." Rei stated, without even glancing back at him.

"Fine, fine." He rolled his eyes slightly and glanced at the girl. "It takes some time to get used to." He smiled slightly and grabbed her hand, gently pulling and helping her along at the same time. Rei's soft singing drifted back to them.

Seconds in silence, last half of forever
Searching for glimpses lovers embraced
How close and how distant, we stand to each other
Knowing that nothing here can ever be replaced...
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 2:40 am

Bailey walked with him, being careful to not step on anything, her breath caught in her throat. "So... What's zydrate?" She said softly, trying to keep her mind off the dead bodies for a moment as she followed him, he looked like he would be col to the touch, but really, she was, Bailey's body temperature was a few degrees lower than every other human on the planet, so he was actually quite warm. She glanced at GraveRobber. "I'm Bailey, by the way.." She said softly, trying to keep her eyes straight ahead.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 2:59 am

GraveRobber smirked slightly and opened his mouth, like he was going to say something, but Rei interrupted him. "Don't start singing."

He scowled at her. "Why not? You've been singing."

"Your voice carries." She stated simply.

After a few more minutes, they slipped through another hole in a wall and they were in an alley. Rei didn't slow down at all.

"I'm known as GraveRobber." He looked around the alley. "That's Rei." They turned the corner to find Rei just staring at a busted up panel on the outside on the nearest building.

"Looks like Miz Sweet came by again." She scowled. "Busted my damn security screen again." She pulled a key out of GraveRobber's bag, unlocked the door, and entered, mumbling under her breath.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 3:08 am

Bailey followed GraveRobber into the house, or whatever it was, "It's a pleasure to meet you both," She said softly, glancing around the room. She was glad that the smell of dead bodies seemed to be non-existent in here. Bailey blinked softly and looked around. "You really didn't answer my question.. What's zydrate?" She said softly.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 3:26 am

They seemed to be in a deserted warehouse, or something like that. The place was pretty damn big but it was also sort of empty, or at least the large front room was. There was a raggedy couch, a fireplace, and a cluttered workbench.

Rei took GraveRobber's bag off and handed it to him then shrugged her coat off and hung it up, before disappearing into a back room. GraveRobber also slipped his coat off and hung it up as he shuffled through the bag.

"You never told me what you were doing sleeping in a cemetery either." He glanced up at her with a smile before continuing his rummaging. Rei came back out of the back room, wearing a black strapless bra and very baggy black pants, and started fiddling around at the workbench. "There they are." GraveRobber muttered, pulling out the needlegun and a small glass vial filled with a glowing blue liquid.

"This is Zydrate." He held it up for a moment before inserting it into the gun like a battery. "It's highly addictive." He wandered over to where Rei was working, and lightly trailed the needle part of the needlegun down her spine.

"Don't even think about it. I'm working." Rei glanced over her shoulder at him.

"You take all the fun out of things." He rolled his eyes before turning back to Bailey. "It's a painkiller GeneCo uses for their surgeries. Illegal when I sell it. Though I do harvest it from the dead." He shrugged, like taking things from dead people was a normal occurrence.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 3:33 am

Bailey blinked, stepping away from it. "So it's in.. high demand..? I take it people have surgeries all the time?" She glanced up at him, removing her coat and duffel bag and throwing her coat over her duffel bag. "So it's kinda like heroin.." She shrugged softly, "I get it.." She stated leaning against the wall. "I'm so confused though.."
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 3:54 am

"You're not from around here, are you?" Rei turned and joined the conversation, standing near GraveRobber. "I thought GeneCo was everywhere." She murmured.

"Apparently not." GraveRobber glanced at her out of the corner of his eyes, a smile playing across his lips. Wrapping an arm around her waist, he quickly injected the needlegun into her side and shot the Zydrate into her system. She gasped, out of surprise, and then visibly relaxed. "You're so grumpy when you're in withdrawal. It's no fun."

"You're making this so hard on me." She sighed, but didn't seem too mad about it, and leaned against him for support.

"It's a highly addictive and rather dangerous painkiller but it's how I make a living so I'm not going to complain." He shrugged slightly, gently steering Rei over to the couch and plopping down, dragging Rei down with him. She didn't protest, just curled up slightly. "Have a seat. Make yourself at home." He glanced back at Bailey and winked, for whatever reason. "You still haven't told us why you are asleep in the graveyard."
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 4:00 am

Bailey blinked softly, "It's kind of a very long story.." She stated, sitting on the couch, there wasn't much room between them. Bailey looked straight ahead, "My father had bowel cancer, it spread, he got organs, he died and didn't pay off his debt, so, I'm there next target.." She said softly, "I've been running since I turned 18 and technically liable for his debts.." She shrugged, "But.. I've never had surgery, at least not for aesthetic purposes or replacing an organ.." She shrugged, "When you guys found me... I had just bolted off the train and slid into the graveyard and my legs were killing me, so I passed out there.." She said softly, flattening her skirt.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 4:13 am

"You're pure?" GraveRobber seemed very interested in that.

"That's pretty rare." Rei glanced up at her. "Though I've only had one foreign organ inside of me." She slurred slightly. GraveRobber glanced down at her, eyebrows raised.

"You've had more than one." She either ignored that comment or just didn't care. "Just the one transplant though. The heart..." He murmured, lightly tracing a finger along the scar that oddly enough started up near her left shoulder and disappeared into her strapless bra.

"Where are you from anyways?" He glanced over at her.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 4:17 am

Bailey blushed softly at the words foreign organ and looked up, "Canada.. It's very different there, or at least it was when I was there.." She said softly, "People, well at least more people are healthier.." She said softly, looking at Rei, the blush still evident on her cheeks. She then looked at GraveRobber, "Pure?" She said softly, needing clarification.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 4:34 am

GraveRobber smirked slightly. "Pure in more ways than one, I'll wager."

"Hah." Rei chuckled quietly. "They're just getting worse and worse."

"Yeah, yeah. You like it though." He teased before turning back to Bailey. "I meant you don't have anything that's property of GeneCo inside you."
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 4:37 am

Bailey blinked, "I suppose so.." She stated softly, watching the crackling fire, nibbling on her lip softly. The fire was so entrancing and it had bee a while since she had been comfortable, her eyes slowly shut and she fell asleep, still sitting up, feeling safe. She would find out more later, she was curious, but for now she needed rest.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 2:31 pm

GraveRobber noticed that Bailey had fallen asleep and gently pushed Rei off the couch. "C'mon. She's already alseep." He whispered. Rei just sat there on the floor for a while, watching GraveRobber. He disappeared into one of the back rooms then returned with a blanket and pillow. He set the pillow on the couch, gently laid Bailey down, and then covered her up. "C'mon. Let's go to bed." He took Rei's hand and pulled her to her feet.

"I'm not sleepy though." Rei protested, yawning slightly, as they headed back to the bedroom.

"Well, I can think of something we can do..." He smirked slightly as they disappeared into one of the back rooms.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Repo! The Genetic Opera
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next