Erin&Bailey's Awesome RP Fun Time!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Erin&Bailey's Awesome RP Fun Time!

xD I'm horrible with titles.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Phantom of the Opera.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

Phantom of the Opera. - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the Opera.   Phantom of the Opera. - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 2:13 am

Bailey stirred the milk in and just a touch of honey., when she heard the footsteps behind her, she turned with the tea in her hand. Her hair still curly, and lying down on her back. "Here you go.." She said softly, leaning against the hot tea machine.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person <3
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the Opera.   Phantom of the Opera. - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 12:06 pm

He took the tea warily and then sipped at it. "Thank you."
Back to top Go down
https://headless.forumotion.net
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the Opera.   Phantom of the Opera. - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 5:25 pm

Bailey shook her head gently, "I didn't poison it, Erik." She said his name softly, it felt so strange to say it like that, but it sounded so right. "If you need more milk and honey, it's here.." She said, she then sipped at her tea calmly. Something triggered in her mind and she jolted slightly, looking at him in the dim light. "I never meant to hurt you.." She said softly.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the Opera.   Phantom of the Opera. - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 11:03 pm

"I am sorry. It is an old habit." He smiled slightly, sipping at it again. "It is good. Thank you." He paused for a moment, then glanced up. "What are you talking about?"
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the Opera.   Phantom of the Opera. - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 11:10 pm

Christine let the cup sit on the corner of the table, "Hurting.. you." She stated, "You got caught in the cross fire, of me and Raoul, and for that, I'm truly sorry.." She whispered. "You were an amazing teacher.." Bailey's voice was no longer her own, but soft and melodic, like Christine's.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the Opera.   Phantom of the Opera. - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 11:15 pm

He frowned slightly, watching her. "If you are truly sorry, then stop haunting me."
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the Opera.   Phantom of the Opera. - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 11:20 pm

"I can't help it, your story is not done and until it is, Erik. Everyone will still be here.." She stared upward and sighed, "So really, we are counting on you to set us free... Only when you have your happy ending will we be gone."
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the Opera.   Phantom of the Opera. - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 11:28 pm

"Then why is this the first time that this has happened in the 200 years I have been here?"
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the Opera.   Phantom of the Opera. - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 11:35 pm

"Because this is the first time people have been here for us to play out our stories in.." She said softly, sipping at the tea. "Being dead means you don't hold grudges, and everything happens for a reason.." She said softly, opening her mouth. "I understand if you hate me.."
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the Opera.   Phantom of the Opera. - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 11:40 pm

"I could never hate you." He murmured quietly and sipped his tea.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the Opera.   Phantom of the Opera. - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 11:51 pm

"Good, because I never hated you.. I just loved him.." She stated walking towards Erik. "Just as she.. well, she loves you and I know in some small way you love her back."
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the Opera.   Phantom of the Opera. - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 11:56 pm

He frowned at her. "What makes you think you can just assume those sort of things?"
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the Opera.   Phantom of the Opera. - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 12:03 am

Christine laughed softly, "Because I can tell by how she looks at you and how you look at her." She shook her head, "I may be dead, but I'm a woman."
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the Opera.   Phantom of the Opera. - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 12:52 am

"A woman that cannot read minds." He scowled. "She has only clearly seen my face maybe once or twice so how can you see the way I look at her when she cannot?"
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the Opera.   Phantom of the Opera. - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 2:40 am

"The dead can see all.." She said, before Bailey jolted back and hit the freezer with a resounding thud, she shook her head softly, "What happened.." She muttered. "Argh, headache.."
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the Opera.   Phantom of the Opera. - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 3:10 am

He scowled slightly. "Are you alright?"
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the Opera.   Phantom of the Opera. - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 3:16 am

Bailey closed her eyes gently, "A little bit.. in pain.. But I'm fine.." She said making herself another glass of tea. "I wish this would all just end.."
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the Opera.   Phantom of the Opera. - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 3:22 am

He sighed slightly. "So do I."
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the Opera.   Phantom of the Opera. - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 3:25 am

Bailey sat down and shook her head, "Did you find anything out anyway?"
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the Opera.   Phantom of the Opera. - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 3:27 am

"Yes." He sighed. "I think it would be best if the three of you left this place."
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the Opera.   Phantom of the Opera. - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 3:36 am

"I guess, but it'll keep happening.. Unless you leave this place you'll never be rid of this.." Bailey shook her head, "But I was planning on leaving after this semester anyway.. I don't have the grades to stay."
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the Opera.   Phantom of the Opera. - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 8:57 pm

"I cannot leave this place." He murmured quietly. "Grades can be brought up easily. All you need to do is ask someone for help and I know that you have at least two people that would do anything to help you."
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the Opera.   Phantom of the Opera. - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 1:22 am

"You just said I should leave." She looked at him in the dark gently, "Which is it then, do you not want me here, or do you?"
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the Opera.   Phantom of the Opera. - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 1:25 am

"I think you should leave. I was just stating that there is a solution to that problem."
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the Opera.   Phantom of the Opera. - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 1:28 am

Bailey placed the cup down, clenching her jaw, "I guess I should.." She stated, "You know, your mood swings are kinda giving me whiplash, Erik. It seems like you want me here sometimes and then others you try to push me away. You might want to pick one before I really decide to leave, because I think you don't want me too." She said and then walked out of the cafeteria and up towards her dorm room. She unlocked the door and walked in, slamming it shut and locking it. "Hey Rei.." She said softly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the Opera.   Phantom of the Opera. - Page 20 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Phantom of the Opera.
Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next