Erin&Bailey's Awesome RP Fun Time!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Erin&Bailey's Awesome RP Fun Time!

xD I'm horrible with titles.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Phantom of the Opera.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Headless
Another Awesome Person <3
Another Awesome Person
Headless

Phantom of the Opera. - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the Opera.   Phantom of the Opera. - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 2:39 am

"I'm not that drunk." She put her hands on her hips and pouted playfully again. When Bailey's voice changed, Rei eyed her warily. "Yeah?"
Back to top Go down
https://headless.forumotion.net
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the Opera.   Phantom of the Opera. - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 2:44 am

Christine glanced at her, "Time is almost running out." She said simply, glancing up into the catwalks. "I know you're there, Erik, you might as well just come out." She said, sitting on the stage. "I can't believe you would hurt her like this, Erik. Is all you wanted just an immoral night, or do you actually intend to speak to her, seeing as three's a very good chance that's she bearing your child." She said softly, knowing that Erik heard her.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the Opera.   Phantom of the Opera. - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 3:01 am

"I meant for her to come back after the play was completely over. Not just after one night." His voice sounded slightly irritated. "It is not my fault that she misunderstood my words."

Rei sighed sadly. All of this information had sobered her up pretty quickly.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the Opera.   Phantom of the Opera. - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 3:03 am

"And it is not her fault that she is dying.." She said softly. "It, is also not her fault that she is with child. Well atleast.. not all her fault. You brought that upon yourself when you decided to sleep with her on a whim."
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the Opera.   Phantom of the Opera. - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 3:11 am

"And just what are you trying to solve here?" He growled slightly. "She is not going to live long enough to see the child born."

Rei had collapsed into a chair a few rows back. All this information at once was overwhelming her.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the Opera.   Phantom of the Opera. - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 3:16 am

Bailey snapped back into her body just before and happened to hear that. Her eyes betrayed her and she stormed out of the theater, practically ripping the doors off, she left the whole building infact and got into her car and drove off, leaving Rei sitting there. And she didn't come back for... weeks. They had to hire someone else to play Christine for the plays she missed, she had no contact with anyone in the theater.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the Opera.   Phantom of the Opera. - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 3:19 am

In these few weeks, Rei was a complete wreck. She performed fine with the other girl but she was worried sick. She stopped going to her classes after a few days and even stopped talking to Curtis outside of the play. All she did was work on the play and then lock herself in her room until it was time for her to perform again.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the Opera.   Phantom of the Opera. - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 3:22 am

Bailey came back about a month later, looking healthier, she entered her dorm room and started to pack all her stuff quietly, she didn't know where Rei was, but she was ashamed to face them.. any of them.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the Opera.   Phantom of the Opera. - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 3:34 am

Rei had been missing for a few days but no one really seemed too worried that she was gone since the play was long over with by now.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the Opera.   Phantom of the Opera. - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 3:40 am

Bailey packed up her stuff in silence, brandishing a rather cute baby bump, she didn't say a word, just shook slightly as she packed up her stuff.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the Opera.   Phantom of the Opera. - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 3:41 am

"Why are you leaving?" Erik's voice echoed slightly.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the Opera.   Phantom of the Opera. - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 3:48 am

Bailey didn't answer, her eyes just tilted downward, "You're not real.. it's not real, you're just the voice in my head.." She said softly, someone must have really brainwashed her.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the Opera.   Phantom of the Opera. - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 3:57 am

The mirror slid open and he stepped out. "I am not real?" He crossed his arms over his chest, apparently slightly amused.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the Opera.   Phantom of the Opera. - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 3:59 am

Bailey glanced up, "No, you're not." She said, sitting on her bed softly. "I have to go home, and into the hospital.. the Psychiatric area of the hospital.. I'm having delusions and it's wrong.." She said softly, licking her lips.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the Opera.   Phantom of the Opera. - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 4:15 am

He rolled his eyes slightly. "Where have you been?"
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the Opera.   Phantom of the Opera. - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 4:20 am

"I went home and then promptly got shipped off to the psychiatric ward.." She muttered softly, standing up. "When I told my mother that I was pregnant and it was the Phantoms." She frowned, she was on, some pretty heavy anti-psychotic medicine and she was totally out of it.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the Opera.   Phantom of the Opera. - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 4:22 am

"So who does the child belong to then? He frowned.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the Opera.   Phantom of the Opera. - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 4:24 am

"She told me I must have been raped.." She said softly. "I.. don't know.." She rubbed her temples.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the Opera.   Phantom of the Opera. - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 4:26 am

"What do you think?" He watched her closely.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the Opera.   Phantom of the Opera. - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 4:29 am

Bailey looked up, "Must have.. been something like that.." She said, "Here I am pregnant.. with no father, mom says that we should give it up for adoption when it's born.. If I get that far.."
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the Opera.   Phantom of the Opera. - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 4:31 am

His eyes narrowed slightly. "Why are you leaving?"
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the Opera.   Phantom of the Opera. - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 4:37 am

Bailey looked up at him, "Because I should be getting a real jb, instead of an opera singer.." She stated calmly, though those words weren't her own.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the Opera.   Phantom of the Opera. - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 4:39 am

"You are not even going to finish school?"
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the Opera.   Phantom of the Opera. - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 4:42 am

"Mother says it's inappropriate for a lady t hope for such things.." She stated softly, but her body was burning a fever because of the meds. She pulled out pill bottles, "I need to take my meds.." She said, fumbling around with them.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the Opera.   Phantom of the Opera. - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 4:46 am

He took a few steps forward and grabbed her hands, slipping her med bottle out of them and examining it to see what it was. "What are you going to do about your friend?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the Opera.   Phantom of the Opera. - Page 31 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Phantom of the Opera.
Page 31 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next