Erin&Bailey's Awesome RP Fun Time!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Erin&Bailey's Awesome RP Fun Time!

xD I'm horrible with titles.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Phantom of the Opera.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11
AuthorMessage
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

Phantom of the Opera. - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the Opera.   Phantom of the Opera. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 7:22 pm

Someone knocked at the door and she opened it, stammering, "Leonard.." She said, he was holding the sleeping Erika.

"Hello, I just stopped by to drop off your daughter.." He shooed Bailey away from thedoor and set Erika in her crib, "I was volunteering at the daycare.." He said smiling sinisterly, but Bailey couldn't see. "Would you mind terribly much if I made some tea? All those children.. Wears on someone my age." He laughed.

"Oh no, lets me help you.." She said, walking towards the kitchen.

"Nonsense my dear." He made the tea and slipped something into Bailey's handing her a glass.

Bailey smiled, "Thanks.." She said softly, licking her lips and taking a few sips. She felt her heartbeat in her head and suddenly collapsed, the tea glass breaking, she hit the floor with a resounding thud, not moving. It didn't even appear that she was breathing.

"That's right.." He said, putting the teaglass down and kicking at Bailey to make sure he was out cold.

He then turned towards the crib, lifting Erika out peacefully.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person <3
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the Opera.   Phantom of the Opera. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 7:24 pm

"Just what do you think you are doing?" Erik's voice echoed menacingly through the room.
Back to top Go down
https://headless.forumotion.net
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the Opera.   Phantom of the Opera. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 7:30 pm

"Taking what's mine." Leonard hissed. Apparently it was quite common for voices to be inside his head. He took Erika in his arms and Erika started to cry and fuss. "Shut up, you wretched little thing!!"
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the Opera.   Phantom of the Opera. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 7:42 pm

"I see nothing in here that is yours." He growled slightly this time.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the Opera.   Phantom of the Opera. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 7:50 pm

"She is rightfully mine." He said softly, "Both of them are, not that it matters. She is dead anyway, but I'll be taking Erika." He said softly, "I've been doing this for a very long time." He said as Erika screamed. She looked downright terrified.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the Opera.   Phantom of the Opera. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 7:59 pm

"Just how is she yours?"
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the Opera.   Phantom of the Opera. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 8:05 pm

"She will be mine.. I've taught every young aspiring opera singer for years, then.. They mysteriously get kidnapped.. Or go into hiding.. When they stray away from me. She will be mine.." He repeated. "There are graveplots all over the place of young singers who just happened to need some help and got it."
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the Opera.   Phantom of the Opera. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 8:20 pm

"They will never belong to you." The lights in the room went off and Erik quietly slipped into the room. He quickly moved Bailey into the mirror passage without making a sound. He then pulled out his oh so handy Punjab lasso and slipped it around the man's neck pulling it tight. He did not intend to kill the man, just prove a point. After the pulled the rope tight, beginning to restrict the man's air supply, he managed to slip Erika out of his hands. "Stay away from these two if you know what is good for you." He growled into the man's ear before slipping silently back into the mirror and closing it just as quietly. He then cut the lights back on.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the Opera.   Phantom of the Opera. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 8:25 pm

Leonard disappeared, presumably had ran off as Erika hushed immediately and clinged onto Erik. Bailey was lying there in the mirror passage, cold to the touch and still not moving. She had stopped breathing only seconds before, so there was still a chance to save her, but for now, it looked hopeless.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the Opera.   Phantom of the Opera. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 8:30 pm

Erik acted immediately and began to administer CPR to the best of his abilities.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the Opera.   Phantom of the Opera. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 8:33 pm

Bailey coughed about halfway through his third or fourth breath and turned on her side, gasping for air. Her eyes slipping open, she stared at the mirror. She breathed in and out deeply. "Erika.." She muttered.. Trying to sit up to check on her, she was dazed and confused.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the Opera.   Phantom of the Opera. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 8:35 pm

Erik picked her up gently and reentered her room, laying her down on her bed. He then gently picked Erika up and sat her down on the bed next to Bailey. "When was that man's party supposed to be?" He frowned slightly.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the Opera.   Phantom of the Opera. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 8:37 pm

Bailey coughed, "Friday.. " She said, sputtering, "Why?" She said softly, she gripped Erik's hand. "Please don't leave me alone.." She said, a few tears streaming down her face.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the Opera.   Phantom of the Opera. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 11:30 pm

Erik paused slightly. "You need to warn your friend." He sighed slightly then sat down on Rei's empty bed. "I was not going to leave you..."
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the Opera.   Phantom of the Opera. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 11:34 pm

"I can't... I can't leave Erika alone.." She glanced towards the crib. "He'll come back for her, I know it.." She shivered slightly, terror in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the Opera.   Phantom of the Opera. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 11:38 pm

"I do not think he will be bothering you for a while." Erik smiled slightly.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the Opera.   Phantom of the Opera. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 11:42 pm

Bailey suddenly jolted in pain as the poison worked it's way through her body and she dropped his hand, clutching her chest, groaning.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the Opera.   Phantom of the Opera. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 11:52 pm

"You need to go to the hospital..." He frowned slightly, kneeling next to her bed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the Opera.   Phantom of the Opera. - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Phantom of the Opera.
Page 11 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11