Erin&Bailey's Awesome RP Fun Time!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Erin&Bailey's Awesome RP Fun Time!

xD I'm horrible with titles.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 9:14 pm

Bailey stared at Erin and laughed softly, "Does he walk off like that all the time?" She blushed softly and shook her head. There were feelings of intense butterflies in her stomach and she didn't know why.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person <3
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 9:21 pm

"I think he's just doin' it for the suspense." Erin rolled her eyes slightly.

"Oh, you know it." Gerry had come up from behind Bailey and wrapped his arms around her neck and kissed her cheek gently. When he pulled back and moved to hand Erin a thick large envelope, Bailey noticed that there was a weight around her neck that hadn't been there before. Glancing down, she saw a white gold ring with a garnet heart set in it on a white gold chain. "Marry me?" He whispered into her ear.
Back to top Go down
https://headless.forumotion.net
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 9:25 pm

Bailey stared down at the chain and the ring. The room instantly turned quiet and suddenly everyone was watching them. Bailey's face broke out into a very wide grin and she almost knocked him over with the effort to turn around. She nodded quickly. "Of course I will, yes!" She smiled widely and hugged him, planting a kiss on his lips.

Bailey's relatives were in shock, but happy for her, obviously, all except for her mother, who was drinking. "You guys are getting married?" She said coldly.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 9:28 pm

Gerry grinned widely and kissed her back.

"Finally." Erin grinned widely, rolling her eyes.

"Yes, ma'am, I do intend to marry your daughter. I can't imagine spending the rest of my life without her." Gerry smiled lovingly at Bailey.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 9:31 pm

That seemed to shut her mother up and Bailey was happy for once, she snuggled with Gerard and sighed softly. "I love you, Gerry." She mumbled softly.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 9:47 pm

"I love you too." Gerry held her tightly. Erin just smiled slightly as she opened the envelope, pulling out the first piece of paper that was inside.

"I think I'm gonna retire to my private quarters and sleep...or something." She grinned a little as she stood and began to walk out. "Night y'all. And thanks, Gerry." She smiled slightly as she left.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 10:32 pm

Bailey and Gerry left soon after and Bailey tugged him down the satirs. "We should invite Sam out with us on the 26th... Erin seems lonely and I'm afraid she'll feel like a third wheel." She frowned softly. "Sam really wants to see her too."
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 10:40 pm

"They'd prolly have to get past some sort of awkwardness." Gerry frowned slightly. "Hopefully, it'll take her mind off of the theater and what resides there too."
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 10:43 pm

Bailey nodded softly and went to bed. The next day, Bailey was dressed in a emerald green short dress, which accentuated her fiery red hair. Her hair was in curls and fell just beow her butt. She wore cute little flats with the dress, having invited Sam. She walked into Erin's room. "Hey. We invited Sam. I hope you don't mind, but we just didn't want you to feel like the third wheel." She looked at Erin softly.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 11:01 pm

Erin smiled slightly. "Y'all are gonna be all lovey-dovey and shit anyways." She teased. She was wearing a worn-in pair of jeans, a black wifebeater, and an unbuttoned, white, short sleeve dress shirt.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 11:02 pm

"We'll try not to be, anyways. we just thought it'd be funner with 4 people instead of three." She said softly, "You look cute though." She winked softly.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 11:07 pm

"'Course I do." She winked, grinning widely.

"You two ready?" Gerry poked his head into Erin's room.

"Mmmhmm." Erin kissed Bailey's cheek gently as she walked past. "Thanks, love."

"Should I be jealous?" Gerry winked as he teased Bailey.

"Oh, you should be." Erin warned, grinning widely the whole time.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 11:08 pm

"Definitely." She said, walking out of the room. They all piled into a cab and headed for the mall. She wondered what Gerry was wearing underneath his winter coat.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 11:12 pm

Whatever Gerry was wearing, he looked amazing in.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 11:21 pm

Bailey closed her eyes and soon they were there, there was sam waiting outside the mall. "Hey.." Sam grinned, "Are we ready to have some fun?" He rubbed his hands together.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 11:25 pm

"More than ready." Erin was grinning from ear to ear as she crawled out of the cab.

"I was born ready." Gerry was grinning like a little kid in a toy store.

-------

https://headless.forumotion.net/viewtopic.forum?t=12
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 40 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40