Erin&Bailey's Awesome RP Fun Time!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Erin&Bailey's Awesome RP Fun Time!

xD I'm horrible with titles.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 12:50 am

Bailey walked up to her and sat on the piano. "Erin.." She grinned softly.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person <3
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 12:54 am

"'ello." She stopped playing but her fingers kept ghosting over the keys idly.
Back to top Go down
https://headless.forumotion.net
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 9:24 pm

"Come to dinner with us? If you're not busy, that is." She smiled softly.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 9:32 pm

"I'm not. Just bored." She smiled slightly. "Just passin' time."
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 9:59 pm

"So dinner tonight, me you, Gerry, Sam" She smiled.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 10:08 pm

"Sure." She grinned a bit. "Where at?"
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 10:22 pm

"No clue yet, we'll keep you posted though." She smiled softly, "About sixish, we'll all meet downstairs?" She nodded softly.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 10:27 pm

"'kay. I'll be there." She grinned and stood, stretching slightly. "Need to take a shower..." She murmured to herself.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 10:31 pm

Bailey kissed her friend on the cheek and smiled, sitting at the piano. "You should go do that. Gerry's the same, he needs a shower to." She grinned softly.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 10:36 pm

"I feel so dirty..." She sighed slightly. "I'll see you later, love." She winked at her friend and shuffled off towards her room to undirty herself.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 10:40 pm

Bailey strained to remember her piano lessons and soon she was playing a soft melody, a simple one. In the darkness, the quietness of the theater.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 12:18 am

The theater was eerily quiet but there was the definite sense that someone else was there.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 9:48 am

Bailey stretched her hand and stood, glancing down in the orchestra pit curiously and suddenly her ring slipped off and she sighed quickly, "Shit." She said softly, climbing down into the orchestra pit to find her ring, it didn't help that it was dark and eerie.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 5:29 pm

"You might want to get it resized, if it slips off so easily." The voice, his voice, that she hadn't heard in quite a while echoed softly around her.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 7:08 pm

Bailey blinked softly and leaned up, her heart was pounding in her chest again, like the first time she saw him. "I.. Yeah, I haven't really had time.." She groped in the dark for the ring.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 11:25 pm

"I would think that this is something that your 'loving fiancee' should take care of."
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 1:12 am

Bailey sat on the side, "We just got back last night, He hasn't had much time."
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 6:50 pm

"Oh well." There was a 'thunk' sort of noise as her ring was dropped in the middle of the stage from the catwalks.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 3:50 am

Bailey climbed back up, rolling onto her back as she lost her breath, staring up at the ceiling. "You could have told me you had it." She said softly.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 4:24 am

There was no response and an eerie silence settled in.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 4:29 am

Bailey sat up, climbing to her feet as she went to collect her ring, suddenly, the stage light slammed on and down the aisle of seats came the theater manager. "Everything alright, Mademoiselle?" When Bailey nodded, "My ring just slipped off and I was trying to find it." She said softly. "And it is such a pretty ring madame, careful we would not want anymore accidents.." She said in an eerie tone. "Accidents?" She asked but mthe manager was already leaving and Bailey frowned.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 8:04 pm

A few moments later, Gerry wandered into the theater. "Sam's up for it. Just gotta let him know when and where and he'll meet us there." He moved to where she stood. "What is it?"
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 8:12 pm

"That theater manager, the french one, she just.." She looked confused and then shook her head. "I think I'm truly going crazy, Gerry."
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 8:15 pm

"Why's that?" He kissed her forehead gently. "What happened?"
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 8:29 pm

"I dropped my ring, Erik picked it up and put it on the stage for me, and then the Manager came in and asked me what I was doing in here, I told her I lost my ring, but I found it and she told me to be careful so that I didn't have any more accidents." She looked at him, "She looked really threatening and got into my personal space."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.
Page 11 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 19  Next