Erin&Bailey's Awesome RP Fun Time!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Erin&Bailey's Awesome RP Fun Time!

xD I'm horrible with titles.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Phantom of the Opera.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

Phantom of the Opera. - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the Opera.   Phantom of the Opera. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 11:33 pm

"We have our auditions today.. For Phantom.. They wanted 1 phantom song and two other songs.. What are you doing?" She grinned softly, "I already know mine..." She smiled softly, stamping a foot on the ground excitedly.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person <3
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the Opera.   Phantom of the Opera. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 11:37 pm

"I'm gonna do Point of No Return...Zydrate Anatomy....aaaaaaand....19/2000 by the Gorillaz." Rei grinned. "What're you gonna do?"
Back to top Go down
https://headless.forumotion.net
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the Opera.   Phantom of the Opera. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 11:47 pm

"Angel of music... Come up and try my new parts and home from beauty and the beast broadway.." She grinned softly, "I can't wait.. The directed said he wanted it diverse, So I figure... Christine's Vulnerability, Amber's sexyness and Belle's justice to the light.." She shrugged gently.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the Opera.   Phantom of the Opera. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 11:53 pm

"Ah..." Rei grinned. "Well I've got the Phantom's seductive music skills, GraveRobber's skills of being a manwhore that like it's rough and kinky, and 2D's....drugged-up British powers." She shrugged slightly at the last bit.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the Opera.   Phantom of the Opera. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 11:54 pm

Bailey laughed rather loudly, winking softly. "I like you as Erik.." She said, sliding closer. "You make me all school girl mesmerized.." She grinned softly.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the Opera.   Phantom of the Opera. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 11:56 pm

Rei laughed loudly. "That's something I've never heard before." She smirked.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the Opera.   Phantom of the Opera. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 11:57 pm

She leaned her head on her shoulder softly, "Would you be terribly upset if I kissed you right now?" She said softly, looking into her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the Opera.   Phantom of the Opera. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 11:59 pm

"Not at all." Rei smirked slightly. "In fact..." She leaned forwards and kissed Bailey.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the Opera.   Phantom of the Opera. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 12:02 am

Bailey kissed her softly, softly shutting her eyes gently, she was enjoying this moment. Quite a bit actually, she blushed softly, reaching a hand up and gently stroking Rei's cheek. She broke the kiss when the doors of the theater opened because it startled her. Soon auditions were underway and Bailey was standing backstage, she was next for auditioning. "Rei.. I'm nervous.." She breathed out, she wore just a simple summer dress. She looked at Rei and gulped down almost have a bottle of water.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the Opera.   Phantom of the Opera. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 12:06 am

"No need to be. You're amazing." Rei leaned against the wall next to Bailey. She was wearing black pinstripe slacks and a nice but simple black button up shirt. She leaned forward and gave Bailey a quick, gentle peck on the lips. "That was for luck." She winked.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the Opera.   Phantom of the Opera. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 12:09 am

When Bailey was called, they started to play her music and she walked along stage, singing. She caught something out of the corner of her eye on the catwalks, but thought it was just that, A trick of the light.

"Father once spoke of an angel ...
I used to dream he'd appear ...

Now as I sing
I can sense him ...
And I know he's here ...

Here in this room he calls me softly ...
somewhere inside ...
hiding...

Somehow I know he's always with me ...
he - the unseen genius ..."
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the Opera.   Phantom of the Opera. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 12:17 am

Rei smiled to herself. Bailey was a great singer, no doubt about that. During Bailey's performance, Rei's eyes drifted up towards the catwalks and she noticed a figure standing up there. She glanced around a bit but no one else seemed to have noticed it. Frowning slightly, she went back to watching Bailey sing but kept a close eye on the mysterious watcher.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the Opera.   Phantom of the Opera. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 12:23 am

The director was an asshole and he cut her off, "We've heard enough thank you.. Whats your next performance piece?"

Bailey was shy and she stammered, "Home, from the Beauty and the beast broadway.." She said softly and as they started to play that song.

Yes, I made the choice
For papa, I will stay
But I don't deserve to to lose my freedom in this way
You monster!
If you think that what you've done is right, well then
You're a fool!
Think again!
Is this home?
Is this where I should learn to be happy?
Never dreamed
That a home could be dark and cold
I was told
Ev'ry day in my childhood:
Even when you grow old
Home should be where the heart is
Never where words so true!
My heart's far, far away
Home is too
Is this home
Is this what I must learn to believe in
Try to find
Something good in this tragic place
Just in case
I should stay here forever
Held in this empty place
Oh, that won't be easy
I know the reason why
My heart's far, far away
Home's alike
What I'd give to return
To the life that I knew lately
But I know now I can't
All my problems going by
Is this home?
Am I here for a day or forever?
Shut away
From the world until who knows when
Oh, but then
As my life has been altered once
It can change again
Build higher walls around me
Change every lock and key
Nothing lasts, nothing holds
All of me
My heart's far, far away
Home and free!

They let her finish this time, but he was still as curt cutting her off and Bailey shook slightly. It was like walking into High school again. She was so painstakingly nervous.

The director sighed and whispered, "Well her voice suits Christine, but she's damn near two hundred pounds, if not more and Christine.. is suppose to be under 100 pounds.. Besides, I don't like the look of her, she has red frizzy hair.. It just doesn't mesh well.." The other director nodded, "She isn't near the prettiest thing I've ever seen."
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the Opera.   Phantom of the Opera. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 12:30 am

Rei scowled slightly. "Aw, c'mon. Her voice is perfect." She muttered quietly to herself.

"Her voice is perfect for the part and that is what matters the most for Christine." The voice echoed loudly and menacingly throughout the theater.

"Well, I'll be damned..." Rei murmured, smirking slightly and crossing her arms over her chest.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the Opera.   Phantom of the Opera. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 12:32 am

The directors looked up and around, "Who let anyone else in here?" He scoffed and looked up, "Andrew Loyd Webber, didn't write it like that. Whoever you are. She is not playing Christine. Chantal is." Bailey cringed softly at his harsh words and ran off the stage, she was crying, and she didn't even look at Rei as she exited the theater.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the Opera.   Phantom of the Opera. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 12:44 am

"You fools." The voice started up again. "You have missed the whole point. You will regret your choice." Chantal, who had come out on the stage to gloat, scoffed at that. Just at that moment, one of the rather heavy curtains fell completely off of its hooks and all and Chantal didn't make it out of the way in time. There was a loud crash, two sickening snapping sounds, and a very loud and shrill scream.

"Holy shit..." Rei's eyes widened and sunk to the ground. The curtain had only fallen about a foot away from her so she was pretty shaken at this point. Her eyes flicked up towards the catwalks and the shadowy figure had vanished. Some of the guys that were hanging around backstage had hurried to lift the curtain off of Chantal but it was already very obvious that both of her legs were broken badly.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the Opera.   Phantom of the Opera. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 12:47 am

Bailey had made her way back and stood by Rei, watching as they extracted Chantal and placed her on a stretcher, a chill ran through her spine and she shook. Looking upwards. She took Rei and pulled her outside the theater, "Rei.." She whispered, "Are you okay.." She said softly, trying to snap her back into it. She was still shivering, ""What happened?"
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the Opera.   Phantom of the Opera. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 12:55 am

"Holy fuck." Rei was still incredibly shaken up. "There was the shadow. Catwalks..curtains fell....boom...CRUNCH..." She was waving her arms around wildly as she attempted to explain what happened in her rattled state. Her eyes were very wide and she was jittery.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the Opera.   Phantom of the Opera. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 12:59 am

Bailey looked back at the theater door and led Rei up to her room, "The male auditions aren't until later today... Get some rest, okay?" She smiled and kissed her forehead, she then went back to the theater where everyone was on lunch and shaken up, no one was coming in here for awhile. Bailey walked around on stage, looking up at the cat walks. "Why did you do that? If they hadn't given me the role.. So what?" She said softly. her voice echoing in the empty theater.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the Opera.   Phantom of the Opera. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 1:07 am

Rei just flopped down on her bed, eyes wide and staring at the ceiling. After a few moments of laying there like that, nearly hyperventilating, she calmed down a bit and began to sing to herself.

"Your voice is perfect for the part of Christine." The voice echoed throughout the theater again. There was no one up in the catwalks though.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the Opera.   Phantom of the Opera. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 1:12 am

"So you decided to break someone's legs in order for me to get the part?" She said softly. " If I hadn't of gotten Christine, I would have gotten Meg, or Carlotta.. Or someone else. This isn't a contest.. and It sure in the hell isn't maim the person up for role so I get it.." She twitched softly. "Look, Erik.. They could find you, you can't just go around dropping stages on people."
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the Opera.   Phantom of the Opera. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 1:14 am

"They cannot find me." The voice scoffed. "You are the only person that auditioned for her part that could make it sound even remotely like her. I will not allow someone to butcher her memory by singing the part horridly."
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the Opera.   Phantom of the Opera. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 1:17 am

Bailey rolled her eyes. "Not like it matters.. I talked to my dance teacher today, if I don't get an 80 or higher I'm out.." She said softly. "And as we all know, I can't dance.." She frowned.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the Opera.   Phantom of the Opera. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 1:21 am

"With enough practice, anyone can dance." The voice echoed Rei's words from earlier in the day.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the Opera.   Phantom of the Opera. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 1:23 am

"And how would you know, have you ever had half of your body paralyzed?" She sat on the edge of the stage. "No, you just come off all flawless and smart.. and well. Flawless.." Sehe motioned at him and sighed gently.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the Opera.   Phantom of the Opera. - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Phantom of the Opera.
Page 6 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next