Erin&Bailey's Awesome RP Fun Time!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Erin&Bailey's Awesome RP Fun Time!

xD I'm horrible with titles.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Phantom of the Opera.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

Phantom of the Opera. - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the Opera.   Phantom of the Opera. - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 10:45 pm

Bailey sat down next to Rei and pulled a headphone out. "In the next few days, if I break a bone, get hurt on set.. You know, any of that, just be rest assured I deserve it.." She tiltd her head back, shutting her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person <3
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the Opera.   Phantom of the Opera. - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 10:49 pm

Rei sat up slightly. "Huh? What? Why?"
Back to top Go down
https://headless.forumotion.net
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the Opera.   Phantom of the Opera. - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 10:54 pm

"I pissed him off, I'm starting to think that maybe we shouldn't talk anymore because I tend to do that frequently.." She sighed gently, looking at Rei.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the Opera.   Phantom of the Opera. - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 10:56 pm

"How'd you piss him off?" Rei watched Bailey closely.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the Opera.   Phantom of the Opera. - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 10:58 pm

"I told him that Christine was a hussy basically.. Well, maybe not a hussy.. An indecisive woman and he told me she loved him.. and I told him "If she loved you, you wouldn't be in this predicament of you being immortal and all." Yeah, me and my big mouth, I can't help it, it's like a compulsion." She sighed gently. "What scene are we rehearsing?"
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the Opera.   Phantom of the Opera. - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 11:00 pm

Rei paused for a moment. "Well I think she did love him just not like she loved Raoul." She smiled slightly then glanced up at the stage. "Um...right before Think of Me I think."
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the Opera.   Phantom of the Opera. - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 11:07 pm

"I think she loved him as a mentor.." She said softly, "Still there are very many different kinds of love.. and Erik's sort of skewed because he didn't get any of them.. It makes me sad in a way though.." She tilted her head. " When I was back home.. I was dating this guy.. Totally unrelated to Erik, or anything.. But, we dated for 9 months and in that time.. Well.." She looked at Rei, keeping her voice low purposely, so anyone who was trying to overhear couldn't. But a lot of good that did, sound traveled and they were right above a heat vent. "He raped me.. beat me, verbally abused me for 9 whole months.. I was only 15.. So I was very naive.. And well, He in the end.. Chose someone else.. It totally crushed me, in every way.. So.. I think.. that I kind of understand.. But not really.." She sighed.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the Opera.   Phantom of the Opera. - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 11:08 pm

Rei paused for a moment. "I'm sorry to hear that, hun." She smiled slightly at Bailey.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the Opera.   Phantom of the Opera. - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 11:12 pm

Bailey shrugged, "I'm over it.." But everyone could see through that. Bailey was shy and she always flinched when there were men around, she was constantly scrutinizing her own body, she all around acted like an abuse victim. She couldn't look anybody in the eyes for to long and she never stood up for herself. She was all around still not over it. Bailey flipped through a magazine, "So are you gonna let them slick your hair back?" She said, changing the subject.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the Opera.   Phantom of the Opera. - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 11:15 pm

Re watched her out of the corners of her eyes for a moment, smiling sadly. "I'll prolly do it myself. I've got some stuff that works pretty good already."
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the Opera.   Phantom of the Opera. - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 11:19 pm

Bailey nodded as they called Bailey up on stage and she blinked, "I don't know his name monsieur.." Soon they had started the music and Bailey opened her mouth to start singing Think of me. Her elegant soft voice filled the theater.

Think of me, think of me fondly,
when we've said goodbye.
Remember me once in a while -
please promise me you'll try.
When you find that, once again, you long
to take your heart back and be free -
if you ever find a moment,
spare a thought for me

We never said our love was evergreen,
or as unchanging as the sea -
but if you can still remember
stop and think of me . . .

Think of all the things
we've shared and seen -
don't think about the things
which might have been . . .
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the Opera.   Phantom of the Opera. - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 11:21 pm

Rei smiled as she watched Bailey sing. "This play's gonna go just fine..." She mumbled to herself.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the Opera.   Phantom of the Opera. - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 11:23 pm

Bailey sighed gently and soon it was lunch time, the theater deserting and she watched Rei with her lunch, just simply drinking water. "What are you eating?" She peeked at her plate curiously.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the Opera.   Phantom of the Opera. - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 11:27 pm

"A ham and cheese sammich!" Rei grinned widely. "Why ain't you eating?"
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the Opera.   Phantom of the Opera. - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 11:31 pm

Bailey smiled, "I'm not really hungry.. Just water for me today.." She said softly, truth be told, she was on this new diet, but nobody knew.. Walls didn't have eyes, right? She hadn't eaten very much since she had got here. She sighed gently.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the Opera.   Phantom of the Opera. - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 11:34 pm

"Ya gotta eat sometime." Rei shrugged slightly.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the Opera.   Phantom of the Opera. - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 11:38 pm

"I do eat.." She rolled her eyes, "I ate a bagel with you this morning.." She pointed out, "And drank coffee." She shrugged gently, "Besides I'm not hungry.. I will howeer.." She stole Rei's drink, "Have some of your tea."
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the Opera.   Phantom of the Opera. - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 11:43 pm

Rei rolled her eyes playfully. "Suuuuure." She stuck her tongue out at Bailey.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the Opera.   Phantom of the Opera. - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 11:44 pm

Bailey sighed gently and leaned back in the seat, falling asleep on Rei's shoulder, she was so tired, mumbling, "Phantom.." She whispered.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the Opera.   Phantom of the Opera. - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 11:46 pm

Rei glanced down at Bailey but didn't wake her. "It's a little early for a nap, hun." She whispered.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the Opera.   Phantom of the Opera. - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 2:10 am

Bailey sniffled and yawned gently, smiling, nuzzling herself into Rei's shoulder, she slept almost the entire lunch hour.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the Opera.   Phantom of the Opera. - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 2:12 am

After the lunch hours was over and they had to go back to rehearsal, Rei gently shook Bailey to wake her up. "It's time to go back to rehearsal."
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the Opera.   Phantom of the Opera. - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 2:21 am

Bailey stretched when she woke and walked back up on stage, as she looked around, waiting for Rei to start singing the infamous mirror scene.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the Opera.   Phantom of the Opera. - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 5:48 am

Rei followed Bailey up on the stage and took her place behind what would be the mirror after the set was finished. Everything was marked on the stage in tape for this scene. The director gave the okay to start the scene and Rei took a deep breath.

Insolent boy!
This slave of fashion basking in your glory!

Ignorant fool!
This brave young suitor, sharing in my triumph!
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the Opera.   Phantom of the Opera. - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 10:08 pm

Bailey turned from the "door", glancing about the room in an intimidated sort of way, watching the candles flicker.

Angel, I hear you.
Speak, I listen,
Stay by my side, guide me.

Angel my soul was weak, forgive me.

Enter at last, master...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the Opera.   Phantom of the Opera. - Page 12 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Phantom of the Opera.
Page 12 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next