Erin&Bailey's Awesome RP Fun Time!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Erin&Bailey's Awesome RP Fun Time!

xD I'm horrible with titles.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Repo! The Genetic Opera

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

Repo! The Genetic Opera - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 6:55 pm

In the morning, Bailey woke to sunshine glimmering in one of the old dirty windows and she stood up. She looked around the room and pulled something from her duffel bag, she wrote them a note, "Too dangerous for you guys if I stay with you, judging by your occupation. Thank for the warm place to sleep and stay and thanks for being so kind to me. PS Rei: His jokes are kind of lame. hah." Bailey smiled and placed it on the pillow of the couch and threw on her coat. She picked up her duffel bag on her shoulder, slipping out of the door, closing it softly behind her, she made her way down the alley that had seemed so scary to her last night, but now that it was lit, it was beautiful.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person <3
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 7:10 pm

Both Rei and GraveRobber came out of the bedroom only moments later, both looking slightly tousled. They were both weraing the same clothes as yesterday except GraveRobber was missing his shirt.

"Looks like she left." Rei commented, picking up the note on the couch. "She thinks she's putting us in danger." She laughed a bit. "She also thinks your jokes are lame." She grinned.

"No one appreciates good humor anymore." He sighed dramatically, slipping his coat on. "C'mon. We gotta find her."

"I know, I know." She grabbed her coat and followed him out the door. "I'll go this way." Rei headed in the opposite direction from the alley they came through yesterday. GraveRobbber looked down the alley and noticed Bailey walking through it.

"Hm." He silently walked up behind her. "So you think you're putting us in danger?"
Back to top Go down
https://headless.forumotion.net
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 7:16 pm

Bailey blinked and looked at GraveRobber, "Yes, I'm wanted.." She said, not slowing her pace. "And if the Repossession men ever came for me, since there's always two or three of them.. You couldn't possibly fight three of them off, and if they find out, since your a drug dealer, and I'm sure you have a wrap sheet for it..." She sighed, "I'd get you in a LOT of trouble." She said softly, gripping her coat, she finally glanced at him, "Why aren't you wearing a shirt.." She stated, her eyes tracing his chest, another blush. Oh for the love of god, she looked away. "Just go back and get Rei." She stated softly.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 7:32 pm

"I'd think we were putting you in more danger." He shrugged. "I mean, I'm a wanted 'criminal' with a pretty big bounty on my head and if they ever find a way to prove Rei's been helping me, she'd be dead." He grinned. Studying her face for a moment, he smirked slightly. "What? Never seen a guy without a shirt?" He teased.

"Oh, stop teasing her." Rei appeared from behind him. "And why'd you tell him to go get me?"
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 7:41 pm

Bailey blinked, "Because, I could leave you guys faster.." She said softly, "If he'd walk away to find you." She stated and looked at GraveRobber, narrowing her eyes. "Look. Why do you have to be so stubborn all the time?" She stated, stubbornly. (How hypocritical XD) Bailey blinked and crossed her arms, "They'll be here soon and I'm not getting you both killed on account of me. and Yes, for your information, I have seen a guy without a shirt.." It got darker, and darker and darker. She glanced up and suddenly a huge light, only shone on her, not Rei or GraveRobber, she ran forward and pushed him hard, letting him roll into the side of the building so that he wasn't seen and then she bolted from the alley in between buildings. Repoman were surrounding the alley and Bailey climbed the wall,, getting into a broken window and falling through it. She groaned softly, blood everywhere from her bleeding hand and then she got up and bolted towards the other window, opening it and sliding out of it, the repo man who was standing grabbed her by the throat, "Com'mon love, Miss. Sweet just wants to talk to you, don't make this harder on yourself than it is." He said tightening his grip, "We've been chasing you for damn near two years."
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 8:50 pm

Rei dodged to the side, hidden from sight by a dumpster. She noticed that the GraveRobber had already slinked away. She followed after Bailey, easily slinking through the broken window. She saw the RepoMan that had grabbed Bailey and tackled him. GraveRobber appeared from behind them and grabbed Bailey's arm.

"C'mon." He gently tugged her the opposite way, through the building they were in, and out through a hole in the wall hidden by a dumpster. He quickly led them back to the warehouse and locked the door behind them. "We'll be safe here for a bit."

Last edited by Headless on Sun Feb 08, 2009 4:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 8:56 pm

"You guys really have an affinity for caring, don't you.." She said softly, gripping at her hand, which was bleeding profusely, she sighed softly and pulled a clean white cloth out of her duffel bag and placed it in her mouth to avoid screaming, very loudly, she bit down on it and very quickly, but gracefully pulled the piece of broken glass out of her hand, biting the cloth, tears coming to her eyes but her, being the stubborn person that she was, refusing to let them fall. She threw the glass onto the floor and brought her other hand up, taking the cloth from her mouth to wrap it around her cut, but she was having a hard time tying it with her one hand. Which was really ironic, being as her bad hand was the one that was hurt and she was use to using her left hand for everything. "You could have gotten yourselves killed.." She stated through gritted teeth.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 9:03 pm

"Affinity for caring?" GraveRobber glanced at her then disappeared into the bedroom for a moment. He emerged with a glass of water and something else in his hand. "Nah. We know what we're doing." He shrugged it off. "Here." He handed her the glass and a pill. "It'll help the pain."
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 9:04 pm

Bailey looked at pill curiously and then up at GraveRobber, "I'm not taking that until you tell me what it is.." She stared at him and then took the water, but not the pill. "I don't do drugs, rarely ever. Even if they are prescribed."
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 9:10 pm

"Just a generic painpill." He frowned slightly. "Not addictive at all." Sighing slightly, he glanced at the door, as if he expected someone to come in right then, and then went and flopped on the couch. "I ain't trying to get you addicted to anything. If I was trying, I would've already 'given' you Zydrate. I've had plenty of opportunities."
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 9:12 pm

Bailey glanced at him and cracked a smile, "True, but I think that you could be lulling me into a false sense of security.." She was a short laugh before she downed the pain pill and ended up tying the knot with her teeth, she looked at him softly. "Thank you. I guess I owe you guys my life.. I'm sorry for involving you guys though.." She said softly.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 9:17 pm

"We didn't have to get involved." He just shrugged. "It's not your fault." He glanced at her. "When Rei gets back, she'll be able to patch you up better." GraveRobber smiled slightly. "Don't worry about it. You don't owe us nothing."
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 9:20 pm

Bailey stood and sat on the couch next to him, looking at him gently, "So.." She said softly, "How many geneco organs do you have?" She stated, she was curious. "I mean.. Unless you don't want to tell me.." She looked away, "Which is totally understandable.." She stared straight ahead, blushing softly, she was shy, almost painfully shy.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 9:25 pm

GraveRobber looked at her, one eyebrow raised. "Quite a few." He stated simply. "All a necessity though. Nothing aesthetic." He frowned slightly, glancing at the door again. "Where is she?" He muttered quietly under his voice.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 9:30 pm

Bailey blinked softly and opened her duffel bag, that was the only time anyone got to see in it really, there was a few clothes, a photo album, some shampoo and conditioner, and something shiny at the very bottom of the bag. It shimmered slightly from inside the bag, she fished for a new cloth bandage. "You don't really need aesthetic surgery anyway.." She said softly.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 9:35 pm

"Ah. I get it." He smirked slightly but didn't explain himself. He just watched her shuffle through her bag, mildly interested. "What'cha got in there that's so shiney?" He grinned.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 9:41 pm

Bailey blinked softly, shaking her head. "Nothing.." She said softly, zipping her bag up. "It's just.." She rolled her eyes, "My engagement ring.." She said softly, "and the necklace my father bought for me.." She looked at him, "So, do you have a real name?" She stated softly.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 9:45 pm

"Yeah, I've got a real name. I just don't use it anymore." He shrugged the question off. "You're engaged?" He asked, apparently slightly amused.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 9:48 pm

"Was.." She said softly, looking out the window, "I was engaged, they killed him trying to get to me.." She crossed her arms over her chest softly, looking out the window, "That's why, I don't.. I don't usually get close to people.." She said softly, she was silent for awhile, probably a little over a minute. "What about you and Rei? You're all snuggle tastic.." She said, grinning softly.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 9:55 pm

"Snuggle-tastic?" He snorted. "That's a new one." He laughed, loud and natural. "Nah. I'm not really a 'relationship' sort of person." He shrugged slightly. "Rei seems to be fine with it, at least."
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 10:04 pm

A loud bang was heard from the other side of the room and a smoke was lit, "You're a hard person to track down, Dawn.." He said softly, grinning gently. "And with a GraveRobber no less, tsk tsk. Haven't you any common sense?" He said softly, throwing the cigarette into the trash can when it lit and showed his face just enough for her to recognize him.

Bailey grinned and stood up, "Devon.." She said softly and walked over to him, "How did you find me?" She hugged Devon and Devon spun her around softly. "Aw man, you're not hard to find, I've been tracking you for two years.." He said softly, lighting up another smoke. Bailey looked back at GraveRobber. "Devon this is GraveRobber..." She said softly, "How original.." Devon muttered.

Bailey shook her head, "GraveRobber this is Devon.. My best friend for a long time.. Like about 14 years.." She grinned softly.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 10:19 pm

GraveRobber eyed this new guy warily but, before he could say anything, someone tried to come through the front door only to find it locked. There was a loud knock then some even louder swearing. "Finally." He jumped over the back of the couch and quickly went and opened the door.

"What the fuck'd you lock me out for?" Rei stood there, glaring at GraveRobber. She looked pretty beat up, she was missing her coat, and her arm hung limply at her side. "Damned RepoMan destroyed my coat." She stalked past him and into the bedroom, apparently not paying enough attention to the strange man in the corner with Bailey. GraveRobber shut and locked the door then followed her.

"D'you need some..."

"No." Rei interrupted him. "We don't have enough as it is, what with you wasting it." There was some more swearing and then Rei appeared in the doorway of the bedroom, her arm bandaged up and in a sling, with GraveRobber standing behind her. She finally noticed the guy with Bailey and just stared at him for a moment. "Who the fuck are you?"

Last edited by Headless on Sun Feb 08, 2009 4:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 10:25 pm

"Devon.." He said softly and walked over to her, pulling some things from his pocket. "It's a good thing I'm here too, those look nasty.." He pulled out wet clothes and winked at Bailey, covering Rei's wounds with them, they tingledfor a fraction of a second before numbing so that they didn't hurt as much. "There you go.. You just have to re-apply every 2 hours or so as needed.." He said, looking up into her eyes and smiling softly. He looked down and sighed softly, "These cuts will be healed in about three days and your bones not long after.."

Bailey shook her head, "Devon's a doctor.." She said softly and walked over to them, "Specializing in alternative methods of surgery.." She said, a little slurred and then fell faint and hit the floor with a resounding crash in a heap, she was faint from losing so much blood.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 10:34 pm

GraveRobber's eyes narrowed slightly as he watched what Devon was doing closely.

"It's not the worst I've been through. I'll be fine." She muttered quietly, her eyes focused on a random spot on the floor. "Bailey?" Rei pushed past Devon and kneeled at Bailey's side.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 10:39 pm

Devon bolted to Bailey's side, taking her pulse, "How long ago, did she have this cut?" He said to GraveRobber, impatient. "Has it been more than a few hours?" He hissed at GraveRobber, "Bailey's anemic.." He stated, pulling off his coat to start to find a vein on his arm, he pulled out a syringe and connected a needle to it quickly, shoving it in his arm and pulling out a vial full of blood. He cleaned off the needle and he made sure that all the air pockets were out of it before shoving the needle in Bailey's arm, finding a vein and slowly inserting it into her vein. Bailey stirred softly, mumbling something and gripping Rei's wrist softly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Repo! The Genetic Opera
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next