Erin&Bailey's Awesome RP Fun Time!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Erin&Bailey's Awesome RP Fun Time!

xD I'm horrible with titles.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Repo! The Genetic Opera

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

Repo! The Genetic Opera - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 1:58 am

"Oh yes, I'm sure she wants to see me, the home wrecking slut.." She said, cutting up some bananas and strawberries.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person <3
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 2:06 am

He rolled his eyes. "How are you a home-wrecking slut? We both slept with other people before you came along. She still cares about you. That much is obvious. If she didn't, she wouldn't have stopped you earlier."
Back to top Go down
https://headless.forumotion.net
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 2:08 am

"Yeah, and the fact that she said she would spite our child, did you forget about that? God, I honestly wish one o you would have let me leave, maybe then I'd be dead and you could get back to your normal lives."
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 2:11 am

"Did you ever bother to ask her why?" He watched her. "That might explain it." He shrugged slightly. "If you left, so would she." He murmured.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 2:17 am

"Is it my fault that I got pregnant? It takes two.." She narrowed her eyes softly, "It's like your blaming me.. Well thank you, I honestly needed that as much as I needed another hole in my head." She muttered. "Point is, it happened and honestly. You're acting like it's my fault." She blew the air out in an attempt not to yell.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 2:24 am

"What am I blaming you for?" He scowled slightly. "The reason that she would spite our child is because she can't have kids herself." He sighed. "You should've asked her. She doesn't hate you." He frowned and walked to the door, grabbing his coat. "You and Rei have got issues that you need to work out. Together. I don't have any problems with either of you. She thinks you hate her and you think she hates you." He shrugged slightly before walking out and closing the door behind him.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 2:25 am

"and that makes it right, right?" She muttered softly. "Whatever." She sat down at the island in the kitchen, sighing gently.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 2:29 am

GraveRobber didn't return that day and Rei kept herself shut in the guestroom like usual.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 2:35 am

Bailey brought up a tray of food and used the spare key, she walked in with a bowl of spaghetti and some garlic toast, she set it on the bedside table, "Eat something.." She said softly.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 2:38 am

Rei was laying on the bed, staring at the ceiling idly. "I have been eating." She stated simply.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 2:39 am

"Eating air doesn't count, Rei." She said softly, licking her lips. "Eat it, please."
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 2:44 am

"That's not what I meant." She sat up and frowned slightly. "I've been eating everything GraveRobber brings me." She grabbed the plate and poked at the pasta a bit before starting to eat. "Happy now?" She asked between bites.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 3:01 am

"Yes, Is it good? I tried my piece, but I think I'll stick to yogurt, my stomach doesn't want substance, lately.." She muttered softly, looking out the window.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 3:03 am

"If it wasn't good, I wouldn't be eating it." She stated simply.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 3:04 am

"You've eaten things you didn't like before.." She pointed out, sticking out her tongue.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 3:06 am

"Really now?" She raised an eyebrow. "Like what?"

-------
Suite

-------
Suite
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera - Page 40 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Repo! The Genetic Opera
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40