Erin&Bailey's Awesome RP Fun Time!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Erin&Bailey's Awesome RP Fun Time!

xD I'm horrible with titles.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Repo! The Genetic Opera

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Headless
Another Awesome Person <3
Another Awesome Person
Headless

Repo! The Genetic Opera - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 10:46 pm

"Can't have been more than half an hour ago." GraveRobber frowned but stayed in the doorway.

Rei sighed slightly and sat by Bailey, loosening Bailey's grip around her wrist and lacing her fingers through Bailey's. She glanced up at GraveRobber, their eyes locking for a moment, before he just sighed and ran his fingers through his messy hair idly.
Back to top Go down
https://headless.forumotion.net
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 10:54 pm

Devon pulled the needle out and watched Rei entwine her fingers with Bailey's smiling softly at how compassionate she seemed to be. Bailey shuddered softly, "Daniel.." Devon winced softly stroking her hair a bit. "Poor girl.. She's been through more horrors than anybody I know and still is fighting.." He said softly, looking at Rei, "How do those cuts feel?" He smiled softly, nibbling on his lip ring.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 11:11 pm

"They don't really hurt." Rei didn't look up. She was still watching Bailey. "But, like I've said, I've had worse."

"I'm gonna go out for a bit..." GraveRobber sighed slightly.

"'kay." Rei glanced up at him. "Put a damn shirt on. We're not a brothel."

"Fine, fine." He rolled his eyes and disappeared into the bedroom. He reappeared a moment later with his shirt on, dragging his coat on the floor behind him.

"Just don't get caught." Rei didn't look up at him as she said this. "Or else I'd hafta break in there just to kill ya myself." He grinned slightly then left without saying anything. After a few moments of silence of Rei just watching Bailey, she looked up at Devon. "What all has she been through exactly?"
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 11:21 pm

Devon looked down at Bailey and then up at Rei. "A lot, actually. Her mother abandoned her father and never saw him again, she put Bailey in foster care. Bailey didn't even really know her dad and her dad didn't know she existed until she was 3, or 4, when he found out he had a daughter, he took her out of foster care and brought her to live with him.." Devon sighed softly, sitting next to Rei, "When she was about 9 years old, she started to have tremors in her right hand..." He shook his head, "And awful headaches, they did't really know what was happening. Turns out, she had a brain tumor.. She fought for her life.." He said softly, "They told her she'd never walk again.. And she told the doctor he was wrong. After three brain surgeries, she pushed herself and relearned how to walk, twice. She's had about 7 more surgeries on everything from tonsils to arm, to leg. Trying to fix it. Geneco offered her new legs and arms, but she said "I'd rather be myself then be fake."" Devon smiled softly, "At about 13, her father got sick, well they tried to save him, Geneco gave him all new organs, but it was no use.." He said softly, glancing at Bailey. "He died, and she was thrown back into the foster care system."

He slowly, took Bailey's other hand and looked down at her, "Then, when she was 17, she met Daniel.. He was everything she could ever ask for, he accepted her, disabled or not.. and they got engaged after two years.. Well.. She got out of the bed with the repo men came, but Daniel didn't. He got killed because they thought it was her.." He said softly, "And that's when... She went and she bolted and I haven't seen her for 2 years, I mean, not face to face anyways.." He stared up at Rei.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 11:26 pm

GraveRobber had been leaning against the door on the outside, listening intently. "Hm." He frowned then stood and walked off down the street.

Rei didn't say anything. She just sat there, watching Bailey carefully and frowning slightly. "That explains a lot." She murmured.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 11:29 pm

"What does it explain?" He was curious now, "How has she been acting?" He said softly, looking at Rei. "Bailey can get really moody, but I've always known her to be nice, of course I don't know how she took Dan's death.." He grinned, "He actually sorta looked like your friend.."
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 11:49 pm

"That explains some things too." She smiled sadly for a moment before it faded. "She's been nice to us, though she has been blushing a lot 'round GraveRobber. Which has been explained." She shrugged slightly. "She seemed to think that she was putting us in trouble by being here."
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 11:51 pm

"That's typical Bailey behavior. Always thinking she's putting someone out.." He laughed silently and looked at Rei softly. "So, if you don't mind me asking, whats your story?" He said calmly.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 12:01 am

Rei glanced at Devon and smirked slightly. "Well, I was born with a heart defect. My family didn't have the money to get me a new heart and didn't want to be in debt. But, for whatever reason, the defect didn't threaten my life or anything. So life went on, and I moved out on my own when I turned 18. Everything was going good till about...a year and a half ago, I believe." She paused for a moment. "My heart finally failed on me and I ended up getting a sub-par heart surgery from GeneCo." She idly traced the scar on her chest. "I paid off my debts but had to sell my house and everything else I owned to do it. So I ended up on the street as a...working girl to be able to feed myself and my recent addiction. Ran into GraveRobber one night during my...shift and he took an interest in me for whatever reason. So I've been helping him out to keep myself off the streets and to keep him hidden and all. Been living with him for almost a year now."
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 12:09 am

"Ah, I see..." He said, a bit disappointed. "Well, at least he was there to help you. At least he has compassion, he wouldn't have taken Bailey in if he didn't.." He said, sighing gently. He stood, "Are you okay with her, I'm going to go for a walk, or do you want me to stay with her?" He looked at her, pulling out a smoke.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 12:14 am

"Why d'you sound disappointed?" Rei didn't even look up at him. She was still watching Bailey. "Yeah. I'll be fine." She replied, after a moment in silence. "You go on."
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 12:18 am

Devon wandered out to the greveyard and when he saw graverobber, he shuddered, "I'm surprised that you'd be here, although I really shouldn't be desecrating grave sites is your specialty, isn't it?" He sneered, taking a drag of his smoke.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 12:22 am

GraveRobber glanced up at him. "I do what I gotta do to survive." He shrugged. "And, if you'll notice, I ain't desecrating anything at the moment. I left my stuff at home." He frowned slightly. He was sitting on the ground, leaning against a gravestone. He was actually pretty well hidden from the main path.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 12:25 am

Devon lifted his eyebrows, "Which does not include an honest days work, is that it?" He said softly, throwing the smoke on the ground. "That's a wonderful moral to live by, by the way. I'm not doing it now, so it's okay." He said softly, "So what, you just came here to think. Don't try too hard..." He said softly and then turned, "Oh yes, and keep your grubby hands off Bailey, or you won't like the outcome, trust me." He said softly, "I don't want her getting hurt because of you or by you, and that includes your neon blue drug."
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 12:41 am

"It's hard to get a honest job when you're one of the most wanted people around." He rolled his eyes. "I would've skipped town by now but Rei refuses to leave." He stood and shrugged slightly. "You don't scare me." He stated, as he began to walk away. "And I ain't trying to get anyone hooked. I know what it does to people..."
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 12:45 am

Bailey woke softly and sat up quickly, "Rei.." She stated, looking at her. She was inches away from her face now, "I.." She blinked softly, "Where.." She strained to put her words together, she shook slightly, being very cold.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 12:48 am

Rei smiled slightly then stood and retrieved the blanket from the couch and draped it over Bailey's shoulders. She returned to where she was sitting before. "You feeling okay?" She smiled.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 12:52 am

Bailey leaned of Rei for support, and warmth, she nodded softly, "Yeah, just a little confused.." She stated, when she had warmed up, she leaned to look up in her eyes gently. "Thank you.." She said softly, "I mean, for everything.." She stated and then glanced closer at her eyes, "Hey, your eyes are really beautiful.."
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 1:03 am

A light blush tinted Rei's otherwise oddly pale cheeks. "Um...thanks." She seemed slightly flustered. After a few moments in silence, Rei smirked slightly, kissed Bailey's cheek gently, and stood, petting her on the head gently. "I'm gonna go change...I bled all over these clothes." She disappeared into the bedroom and reappeared a few minutes later wearing a short, strapless black dress with a few layers of black tulle making up the slightly poofy skirt part. She was still wearing the black and white striped knee socks she was wearing in the graveyard the night before. "C'mon. The couch is much more comfortable than the floor." Rei grinned down at Bailey, offering a hand to help her up.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 1:06 am

Bailey pulled herself up using Rei's hand, but she slipped and pulled Rei with her,, she ended up straddling Rei on the couch, Bailey flushed softly, but leaned in and placed a soft kiss on Rei's lips. Blushing furiously.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 1:13 am

Rei's eyes widened and she blushed profusely. "Um..." She began to say something but was cut off by Bailey kissing her. After she got over the initial shock of it, she returned the kiss, reaching up and gently stroking her cheek.

It was at that particular moment that GraveRobber walked in. He raised his eyebrows and smirked. Silently walking up to behind the couch, he leaned on the back of it. "Having fun without me?" He grinned widely.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 1:18 am

Devon walked in right after GraveRobber and stopped dead, he had bags of dinner from them and he raised his eyebrow, not saying a word, a blush came upon his cheek. "I have.. Chinese food?" He said softly, grin plastered all over his face.

Bailey didn't break the kiss, either hand beside Rei's head on the couch, she blushed softly, pulling away slowly to stare into Rei's eyes and then glanced over at GraveRobber, the blush on her cheeks almost overwhelming. She didn't explain herself and she didn't stop straddling Rei. Her heart was beating a mile a minute and she didn't know what she was feeling.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 1:29 am

Rei was blushing profusely now.

"You haven't worn that in a while." GraveRobber commented and Rei swatted at him but he was out of reach. "What? Is this some sort of special occasion?" She swatted at him again but missed. "Ah. I know what it is. You've got a crush." He grinned. At that Rei tried to lunge at him but ended up just flopping over on the couch since Bailey was still straddling her. "What? Do I not satisfy you anymore? You certainly seemed satisfied last night." He grinned down at her. She swatted at him again and this time she ended up smacking him upside the head. "Ow.."
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 1:40 am

Bailey got off of Rei's lap, and walked to Devon, starting to set out the food with him. Devon nudged her with his elbow, "Bailey.." He whispered softly, "I never thought you had it in you.." Bailey flushed, "Shut up.." She shoved him slightly, nibbling on her lip, her whole body tingling. She started to set out the boxers, and the paper plates, pouring a little bit of everything on each plate. Devon shook his head, "Tis not like you, this is the girl who's so shy that she won't even let anyone touch her on the arm." He said grabbing two plates and putting one down for Rei and handing one to GraveRobber, "Serves you right..." He muttered and then returned to Bailey.

Bailey was leaning against the wall, using her chopsticks to grab at the rice expertly. Her eyes never left her plate, hoping to god that she could explain her feelings for.. Rei. and GraveRobber, yeah yeah she would get SHOT for that one by her best friend, but there was just something about him. She wasn't going to bring it up though, because even if he didn't "do" relationships, he was obviously Rei's. Should she feel guilty for kissing Rei? GOD why did everything have to be so confusing. GAH.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 1:53 am

Rei sat up. "Ooh. Thanks for the food." She smiled and grabbed her plate. "C'mon. There's enough room on the couch for all of us." She motioned for the other two to come sit down as GraveRobber plopped onto the couch next to her.

"What'd you hafta hit me for?" He pouted teasingly.

"One day, you'll stop teasing me." Rei replied, without even looking at him.

"Where's the fun in that?" He grinned a bit. "How's your arm?" Rei glanced up at him, smiling slightly.

"It hurts. But I'll live." She shrugged, returning her attention to her food.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Repo! The Genetic Opera
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next