Erin&Bailey's Awesome RP Fun Time!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Erin&Bailey's Awesome RP Fun Time!

xD I'm horrible with titles.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Repo! The Genetic Opera

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Headless
Another Awesome Person <3
Another Awesome Person
Headless

Repo! The Genetic Opera - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 4:13 am

Rei just shrugged. "You think that scares me? You're not taking her till I hear from her that she wants to leave."
Back to top Go down
https://headless.forumotion.net
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 4:15 am

Daniel looked at Bailey, "Do you want to leave with me Bailey.."

Bailey shook her head, "No.. but maybe you could stay with us.." She said softly, "Just for a few days, then I'll decide.."
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 4:19 am

Rei just scowled slightly but didn't say anything. She just watched Bailey with a faint look of worry on her face
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 4:20 am

Dan looked at his watch, "I'll be back later.." He kissed Bailey's forehead and then left. Bailey looked down at her water and sipped it, not even noticing that it was bubbling unnecessarily. Because he had slipped a drug in it.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 4:21 am

Rei noticed the odd bubbling in the water and frowned. "Your water's bubbling, hun..."
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 4:22 am

Bailey blinked and dumped it in the sink. "I think I was making it do that.." She said, monotone, she then looked up at Rei. "Hug me?" She said softly.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 4:23 am

Rei smiled slightly then just hugged Bailey tightly. "You okay, hun?"
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 4:24 am

Bailey just hugged her and nodded softly, "Yes, I'm okay.." She said softly, gripping her body. "I can't bare feeling like this.. I want.." She gulped. "I want Z.."
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 4:26 am

Rei sighed sadly and kissed Bailey's cheek. "I know...but you know I'm not gonna let you have any."
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 4:35 am

Bailey started to cry uncontrollably into Rei's shirt softly. "I know.. I don't.. know what to do.." She said, sobbing.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 4:37 am

Rei just held her as she cried, gently rubbing her back and stroking her hair. "Everything'll...everything's gonna work out..."
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 4:39 am

When Bailey had finally passed out from crying in the bed, her body and her face angelic, gripping to Rei's shirt for comfort, she was now relinquishing her grip.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 3:39 pm

Rei placed a gentle kiss on Bailey's forehead after she had fallen asleep and covered her up. She watched her sleep for a few moments before sighing slightly and going back downstairs. When she got downstairs, she noticed that the broken glass had already been cleaned up and GraveRobber was laying on the couch. She just sighed again.

"What's all the sighing for?" He opened his eyes slightly and smiled up at her. Rei just shrugged slightly. "You care too much." He grabbed her arm and pulled her down onto the couch on top of him.

"I...can't help it..." She sighed sadly again.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 3:51 pm

Bailey woke a few hours later and made her way downstairs to the kitchen to grab a bottle of water, hoping and preying that they were asleep so she could sneak out.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 11:31 pm

GraveRobber seemed to be asleep by that point but Rei was no one in sight.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 11:33 pm

Bailey threw on her coat, bottle of water still in her hand and put on her boots, making her way towards the door. Everything was so confusing now and she didn't know what to think. She had to clear her head, and leave.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 11:44 pm

Rei was sitting on one of the stairs outside of their place, smoking. It was fairly chilly out but she was just wearing a rather small tank top, a short skirt, and a pair of platform boots. She didn't seem to be bothered by the cold at all though; she was just sitting there, unnoticed, watching the few people that walked by.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 3:23 am

Bailey froze when she saw Rei and sat down beside her, "Hey.." She said softly, "Can I bum a smoke?" She sighed gently, looking down. "I guess my innocent girl routine is thrown out the window.." She said softly, looking down.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 3:26 am

Rei glanced at her, smiling slightly. "Hey." She handed Bailey her half empty pack of smokes. "Innocent girl routine? I would've though that'd be thrown out when you slept with the both of us at the same time." She smirked weakly.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 3:31 am

Bailey looked ahead, "I was.. Innocent until you guys corrupted me.." She looked at him, "I suppose I should go. I'm a danger to everyone around me.." She said softly, lighting the smoke. "And if I stay here... I'll end up hurting one of you... and I couldn't do that.. The sad thing is I'm really starting to love you both.." She blinked softly, looking down. "Plus.. I'm not exactly the only one anymore.."
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 3:37 am

"Well that's what you get from living with an ex-prostitute and a drug dealer." Re chuckled slightly to herself. "D'you think we're just gonna let you leave like that?" She glanced at Bailey, grinning a bit. "Hah. You're already too far in to get rid of us that easily. I ain't worried about you hurting us I'm not exactly a stranger to pain." She paused for a moment, looking back out at the street. "And what d'you mean you're not the only one anymore?"
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 3:40 am

Bailey looked down, "I missed a period, Rei, that's what I mean.." She looked away, shaking her head. "Please, it'll be easier for everyone involved if I leave, that way he doesn't have to know he has a child.."
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 3:52 am

"Oh..." Rei sighed sadly and didn't say anything for a few minutes. She just sat there, obviously deep in thought. When she finished the cig she was smoking, she instantly picked up the pack and lit another. "I wouldn't be surprised if he had a few spawn by now." She frowned slightly. "And it ain't gonna be easier if you leave. D'you really think I'm gonna keep this from him?" She leaned back a bit. "I mean if you stay, I won't tell him 'cause it's not really my place but you leave and it's all free game..."
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 3:55 am

Bailey leaned backwards, "Rei, you needlessly complicate things.." She said softly, "I know you love him and I'm more worried about you than him.." She said softly and then suddenly jerked to the bush and threw up, dropping the smoke. "Ugh... I'M AWARE YOU DN'T LIKE ME EATING FOOD!" She whisper-yelled.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 3:58 am

"Why're you worried about me?" Rei looked at Bailey like it was the weirdest thing in the world to worry about her. She glanced away, cringing slightly as Bailey threw up. Her stomach didn't really like hearing other stomachs loose their lunches.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera - Page 21 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Repo! The Genetic Opera
Page 21 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next