Erin&Bailey's Awesome RP Fun Time!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Erin&Bailey's Awesome RP Fun Time!

xD I'm horrible with titles.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Repo! The Genetic Opera

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

Repo! The Genetic Opera - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 4:00 am

Bailey lowered to her knees and sighed softly, "Because you love him and you get jealous and you were here first.." She said, spitting and then putting some gum in her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person <3
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 4:03 am

"I'm not jealous." She frowned. "If I were, I would've stopped all this from happening long ago.." She smirked slightly. "How many times do I hafta tell you that I'm not jealous?"
Back to top Go down
https://headless.forumotion.net
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 4:05 am

Bailey laughed, "You tell me. But I see it in your eyes, otherwise.." She shook her head, sitting down next to her. "Besides, It's not even really you. I love him.. way more than I thought I would ever. Honestly, I don't want to love anybody again."
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 4:16 am

Rei rolled her eyes slightly. "Well, even if I were jealous, which I'm not, it wouldn't be my place to just kick you out or whatnot. It's his decision to make, not mine." She shrugged slightly. "It's not right for you to just leave 'cause I've got seniority or whatever. If he loves you, then he loves you and leaving ain't gonna change that one bit."
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 4:20 am

Bailey laughed softly, "He doesn't love me.. I'm just newer to him.." She said, chewing on her anti nausant gum. "He loves you and you can totally tell that. You guys are perfect."
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 4:24 am

"You never know if you don't ask him." Rei glanced at Bailey. "He's pretty good at hiding his feelings.."
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 4:25 am

Bailey rolled her eyes, "Hi GraveRobber, I'm in love with you, are you in love with me? Oh by the way I'm having your baby!" She said softly, in a mocking tone.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 4:34 am

"Running away from it won't solve anything." Rei murmured. "You're in too deep as it is. If you leave, we'll just follow you." She paused for a moment. "And you can't leave just yet. That guy's gonna come back and I really don't wanna hafta deal with him." She shrugged slightly.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 5:06 pm

Bailey sighed, "He's different.. He's had plastic surgery.." She said softly, wrapping her arms around herself.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 5:29 pm

Rei shrugged slightly. "You still can't just run away from him." She sighed slightly. "And there's not really anything wrong with aesthetic surgery, I guess." She shrugged slightly.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 11:33 pm

Bailey blinked softly, "But he was so anti-surgery.. Somethings just not right.." She said softly, pulling at her coat. She sighed gently, "I can't get through this pregnancy on my own.." She said softly.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 11:40 pm

"Well, you don't gotta keep it." Rei stated, matter-of-factly. "And it is a little too soon to be jumping to conclusions 'bout all this. I mean we've only known you about 2 weeks. A little less I think..." She frowned slightly.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 11:51 pm

Bailey nodded gently, "I'm not aborting or... adopting it out.. I was told that I could never have kids, this is a hidden blessing, very very hidden, but a blessing none the less.." She said softly.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 12:10 am

Rei frowned. "Well, like I said, we've only know you for about two weeks. It's a little early to be jumping to conclusions like that."
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 12:15 am

Bailey threw down her cigarette, wincing softly and she stood, looking at Rei. She walked towards the street. "I'll be back later.." She said softly.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 12:17 am

Rei sighed sadly and watch Bailey go, not saying a word. After she had vanished from sight, Rei stood and wandered slowly down the street, the opposite way that Bailey vanished. She considered going back to the warehouse but that was prolly under tight surveillance. She sighed again and just wandered the streets.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 12:20 am

Bailey wandered the streets until about 7 am, and then she went into a walk in clinic, and they took her blood. Bailey was entering the kitchen and sighed gently. She pulled off her coat and made her way to the kitchen, puking in the sink. She groaned softly.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 12:23 am

GraveRobber was still laying on the couch when she came back. "Where've you been?" He sits up and looks at her. "You okay?" He frowned slightly and got up and went to her side. "Where's Rei?"
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 12:24 am

Bailey turned around, "I've no clue.." She said softly, pulling out a sheet of paper. "I'm leaving though.." She said softly. "and if you guys follow me.. I'll make you forget me."
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 12:25 am

"Why're you leaving?" He frowned slightly. "What's going on?"
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 12:31 am

Bailey threw the piece of paper at him, "I'm pregnant, that's what. And Rei..." She looked at him, "Rei.. Well.. She's.." She sighed, touching her forehead. "Look.. I just have to go."
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 12:35 am

He glanced at the paper for a moment but didn't seem too surprised. "That's no reason to leave." He shrugged slightly. "And what about Rei?"
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 12:38 am

Bailey glared at him, "I'm keeping the baby, And I'm leaving you two alone. God. she's crazy for you and the worst part is you'll never see it, or get it. And I can't be privvy to it anymore.." She said softly, "I'm hurting her and I'm hurting myself.. By ever thinking that anyone could love me.. Ever."
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 12:42 am

"I never suggested that you get rid of it." He leaned against the counter. "And I do know all that. She's told me many times before." He shrugged slightly. "And you're very lovable. I mean we both love you." He smiled slightly. "And if you leave, that'll kill Rei..."
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 12:48 am

Bailey glanced at him, narrowing her eyes. "And I'm sure you want to be changing shitty diapers, reading bed time stories and singing to the baby.. Rei will thank me at 3 A.M feedings, trust me.." She laughed silently.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera - Page 22 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Repo! The Genetic Opera
Page 22 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next