Erin&Bailey's Awesome RP Fun Time!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Erin&Bailey's Awesome RP Fun Time!

xD I'm horrible with titles.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Repo! The Genetic Opera

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Headless
Another Awesome Person <3
Another Awesome Person
Headless

Repo! The Genetic Opera - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 3:57 pm

He just smiled down at the baby in his arms, apparently very content with the world.
Back to top Go down
https://headless.forumotion.net
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 9:28 pm

Bailey had fallen asleep, her body instantly responding and the nurse wheeled her on her gurney to her own room, with a cot for him set up and a baby basket beside the beds.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 9:55 pm

GraveRobber followed the nurse into Bailey's room and, after the baby had fallen asleep, he laid her down in the bassinet and laid down on the cot, promptly falling asleep.

Sometime during the night, some strange people made their way into Bailey's hospital room and, with the handy use of chloroform to make sure they wouldn't wake up, these people kidnapped all three of them without a hitch. They deposited both Bailey and GraveRobber into a cell that someone was already in, but took Serenity somewhere with them. Sometime before Bailey woke up though, they came in and took GraveRobber away with them.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 10:12 pm

Bailey woke frightened and sighed gently, she stood up, she was in so much pain, she almost wished she could have a hit of Z. Her breasts were swollen with breast milk. Bailey groaned softly, closing her eyes. "Hello?" She said, walking to the entrance of the cell.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 10:23 pm

"They ain't gonna answer ya." A familiar voice croaked from the back corner of the cell. Rei was curled up in a ball, sitting on the floor in the corner and she looked like hell. There were cuts and bruises all over ever bit of skin that wasn't covered with her clothes, she was shaking slightly, and her eyes were horribly bloodshot. Well, it would probably be better to say that her right eyes was horribly bloodshot. Her left eye, on the other hand, looked the worse and that was saying a lot. She had a very large, dark purple bruise covering the skin around her eye, the white of her eye was blood red indicating that several blood vessels had popped, and her iris, which was normally red, was a very odd dark colour, which indicated an eight-ball fracture in her eye.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 10:27 pm

Bailey bolted to Rei, "Rei.." She whispered, touching her arm, where wasn't there a bruise, "Whats.. whats happened to you?" She said, a low groan in her throat.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 10:48 pm

"I tried to set 'em on fire." She stated simply as she stood stiffly and stretched gingerly. "Ugh." She grunted and doubled over slightly. "Least they could do after fucking up my eye is give me a god-damned eyepatch!" She shouted the least bit at the door which was answered by someone banging on the door and gruffly replying "shut up in there" as they walked past.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 10:52 pm

Bailey blinked, "That's a little extreme.. Where are we?" She said softly, "What happens here?" She tilted her head softly, whispering.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 11:02 pm

"What's a little extreme? Setting them on fire? Nah. It ain't extreme enough for these sorts of people." She growled slightly. "Though I did manage to set someone's hair on fire 'fore some big guy punched me." She shrugged. "I'unno where we are exactly. As for what happens here, they experiment on people like you and me. People with powers. They try to mold us into what they think we should be. And if they don't find us useful enough or whatever, they kill ya. I'unno why they haven't killed me yet." She paused. "Though I guess I am thankful for that. I guess." She paused. "Apparently they're experimenting on normal people too. Trying to give them powers or something. I'unno. I'unno why else they'd take GraveRobber 'cos he ain't got a lick of powers in him." Her voice cracked slightly when she said his name but she recovered quickly.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 11:18 pm

Bailey stood up and closed her eyes softly, "Serenity.." Her voice broke, she walked to the cell door and blinked softly, glancing at the metal, she was determined to break out of here, if it meant her life.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 11:25 pm

"They ain't gonna hurt that kid." Rei frowned slightly. "It's like the number one VIP here now. They won't start any experiments till it's like five or so." She sighed deeply.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 11:27 pm

Bailey spun around, "I don't care. That kid is my child, and I will be getting her back." Her voice dripped with venom, although it was more at the situation then at Rei and that was obvious. Suddenly the little cot like bed started to shake with Baileyy's anger.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 11:39 pm

Rei seemed completely unfazed by Bailey's anger or the rattling cot next to her. "First thing's first, darlin'." Her voice dripped with just as much venom. "Ya gotta figure how to get the fuck out of here." The air around Rei started wavering, like you would see over a road on a very hot day, and the cot that was shaking started to slowly turn black, like it was being burnt.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 11:45 pm

"We have our powers, why not?" She hissed at Rei and then spun around, she mustered every bad thing that had every happened to her in her life and the bars started shaking, bending, the wall started shaking.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 11:53 pm

The bars started bending but all of a sudden, they snapped back to normal like nothing had happened at all to them. "You think I haven't tried that yet? I would normally take that as an insult to my intelligence." She growled before her legs gave out on her completely and she just sorta collapsed onto the half-burnt cot.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 11:57 pm

Bailey sat beside her and she sighed, leaning back into the wall, "My boobs feel like packing horses.." She groaned softly, "If I don't get to Serenity soon I feel like my boobs are going to implode."
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 12:03 am

"Massage. Pressure. Heat. It'll help." Rei sighed weakly, leaning against the wall and covering her injured eye with her hand, wincing slightly. She was shaking visibly now.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 12:14 am

Bailey placed a hand of Rei's chest and an icy feeling went through her, atleast helping with some of the pain. "I'm sorry.." She whispered softly.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 12:24 am

Still covering her eye so she could focus her vision better, she glanced at Bailey. "What for?"
"
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 12:25 am

"All this.." She said softly, " We need to get out of here.." She sighed gently.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 12:30 am

"All this ain't your fault." She shrugged slightly. "Need to get out of here soon..."
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 12:36 am

"We need to come up with a plan, damnit.." She said softly, tilting her head. "Any ideas?"
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 1:03 am

"I got nothin'." She murmured quietly.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 3:05 am

"If I could only get a guard to come over here, I could freeze him." She said softly, "Take his keys..." She murmured.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 3:09 am

"You could try it." Rei murmured. "I tried once but it didn't work out too well."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera - Page 37 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Repo! The Genetic Opera
Page 37 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next