Erin&Bailey's Awesome RP Fun Time!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Erin&Bailey's Awesome RP Fun Time!

xD I'm horrible with titles.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 11:28 pm

Bailey didn't know how to react, and the flutter of her heartbeat was enough to silence her, she leaned into the kiss, enjoying every moment. This wasn't the Phantom or Christine, no.. This was Gerard and Bailey.. Bailey's eyes slipped closed and she interlocked her fingers with his, gently kissing back. Her cheeks were pink from the blush that radiated from them.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person <3
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 11:40 pm

Gerry began to gently stroke her cheek with his free hand as he deepened the kiss some.

"But why? We just met the other night." She murmured, not turning to face him or anything.
Back to top Go down
https://headless.forumotion.net
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 11:45 pm

Bailey smiled softly, wrapping her arms around him slightly, melting into his kiss, liking the way his body felt against hers.

"Gerry and Bailey just met a week ago, and they're head over heels for each other.." He said softly, "Because I like you, I do."
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 11:57 pm

He broke the kiss after a few moments, and just gazed into he eyes in silence for a few moments.

"We've only known each other for under a day." She stated simply, still facing away from him.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 12:03 am

Bailey looked at him gently, "My god, I've been missing so much.." She blushed softly and nibbled at her lip softly.

Sam shrugged, "S? and yer point, little lass?"
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 11:06 pm

He grinned slightly and kissed her nose playfully. "I'm not that special."

"They have to spend so much time together though." She stated simply, turning to face him. "They've had much more contact than one drunken night in a karaoke bar. You can't know if you're compatible with someone or if you really do like them and it's not just drunken lust talking after one night."
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 11:29 pm

Bailey leaned back and grinned softly, "You shut up, you. You're fantastic.." She leaned forward onto the table with her elbows. "You're everything that embodies sexy. With a personality that screams amazing." She rolled her eyes softly.

Sam grinned softly, "Yes you can, you think that when they met there wasn't that initial spark there?" He shook his head, "You have some dillusions about love."
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 9:33 pm

He smirked a bit. "With you talking like that, I'll run the risk of gettin' a big ego."

Erin just shrugged slightly. "Initial sparks are just physical attraction." She carefully walked backward along a rafter for a little bit. "And I'm not delusional. Just slightly jaded." She smiled sweetly.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 9:45 pm

Bailey nibbled on her lip and blushed softly, shaking her head. "If anything it should be me getting a big head. To think you'd want anything to do with me is simply amazing." She said softly.

Sam frowned, "You've been hurt, I take it?"
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 9:49 pm

"It's not like I'm one of those stars that can't be friends with 'normal' people and can't shop at places like WalMart." He tucked a bit of hair behind her ear gently.

"Who hasn't?" Erin shrugged it off, sitting down in the middle of the rafter she was on and letting her legs hang over the edge.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 9:59 pm

Bailey grinned, "I like walmart jeans, they make my.. Yeah. Nevermind.." She looked around and smiled. "I wish I could accomplish big things."

Sam did the same as her, beside her, "That is true, but you can't let it get you down, lass." He rubbed her back gently.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 10:02 pm

"If all this isn't big, then I don't want to know what is." He grinned.

"I don't." She shrugged slightly, swinging her legs back and forth gently. "I just don't let myself care for anyone anymore."
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 10:06 pm

Bailey fake punched him, "Hey, you know what I mean. I wanted to act in movies too." She shook her head softly. "I don't really have the looks for it though."

Sam looked at her, "That's letting it get to you."
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 10:10 pm

"I think that you're gorgeous." He stated simply.

"Yeah. But I'm not letting it get me down." She shrugged. "I'm relativity happy and all." She paused for a moment. "I just don't know if I can trust anyone like that again..." She murmured sadly.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 2:06 pm

"Ah, once in awhile I'll look at myself and say, "I'm exceptionally pretty today." But usually I just think I'm a weird red head with a firecracker temper and I cry way to much for my own good.." She frowns softly.

"And I'm not asking you too, at least not yet.." He took a deep breath,"I'm sorry lass, I always forget how much people get shitkicked by love."
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 2:48 pm

"Well, if you thought that you were exceptionally pretty everyday, that'd just make you egotistical and no one likes that." He winked, teasingly. "Being weird and having a temper aren't bad things. I haven't noticed much of a temper so far. And I've only seen you cry once I believe." He paused for a moment. "Don't be so hard on yourself, darlin'."

"Yet?" Erin glanced over at Sam with one eyebrow raised questioningly. "Well, not everyone gets shitkicked by it. A lot of people still get to fall in love and be happy. I'm just not expecting it to happen to me." She shrugged slightly.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 2:55 pm

Bailey leaned back on the seat and glanced over at Gerard, "Mm, you're far to amazing for your own good, you know that?" She shook her head and blushed, "You're charismatic.. Sweet.. Fun.. and charming." She looked at him, "But I'll try not to be too hard on myself.." She said softly, "That is, if you'll kiss me again.." She grinned.

Sam looked at her, "Don' let the fear of striking out, keep you from playing the game."
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 3:04 pm

"What's this? An ultimatum?" He leaned towards her slightly, grinning widely.

"Heh. Why do people always call it a game?" She laughed slightly, leaning back a bit.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 3:08 pm

"You'll never know, Phantom.." She purred and then wrapped her arm around him, kissing his lips rather passionately.

Sam laughed, "All life is a game, lass. If you let it be, I'd rather it be a game then some morbid death trap." He frowned softly.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 3:16 pm

He wrapped his arms around her waist, pulling her closer, and kissed her back, just as passionately.

"Just makes it seem like you don't take it seriously." She stated simply, watching him carefully.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 3:22 pm

Bailey broke the kiss after a few moments and smiled softly, putting up a finger, "We have to go back to the set.." She purred again, "But first I have to change.. So, I'll see you down there.." She stood, stepping down out of the booth, turning towards him and waving, before making her way into the actual theater and then up towards the room, she unlocked her door and walked in to her room, walking to her closet and fishing through it for her costume, Christine's wedding dress.

Sam laughed softly, "That's about the only thing I do take seriously, love." He smiled softly, "Because, I, too have been hurt."
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 3:44 pm

Instead of being in the closet where the dress should've been, it was laying out on her bed.

Instead of responding, Erin just sighed slightly.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 3:49 pm

Bailey looked a bit confused, but stripped down anyway and placed the wedding dress over her head and did up the silk buttons in the front, staring at herself in the mirror, sighing softly as she brushed her hair then.

Sam frowned, "What is it?"
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 3:54 pm

As she was staring in the mirror, the lights in her room began to flicker violently for a few moments before going out completely.

"Nothing." She shook her head slightly.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 3:57 pm

Bailey jumped backwards, there was no window in her room, and the door was closed, the room was pitch black, and Bailey was frightened. She made her way towards the door, a little quicker than usual.

Sam smiled, "Hey, don't feel bad, you're not the only one."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.
Page 7 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next