Erin&Bailey's Awesome RP Fun Time!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Erin&Bailey's Awesome RP Fun Time!

xD I'm horrible with titles.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Headless
Another Awesome Person <3
Another Awesome Person
Headless

Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 12:04 am

Erin snorted slightly, trying not to laugh at Bailey's comment. She paused for a moment and glanced around. "Where'd that weird foreigner go?"
Back to top Go down
https://headless.forumotion.net
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 12:05 am

Bailey turned around, "He was standing right behind me.." She stated softly, tilting her head.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 12:09 am

"Trust a foreigner to kiss and run." Erin murmured to herself, rolling her eyes slightly.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 12:10 am

Bailey snorted with laughter at Erin's comment. "I'm sorry, it's not.. that. It's just the way you said it. Like all foreigners go around kissing people and running away."
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 12:12 am

Erin grinned, for the first time in ages. "Haha. Well, I am a foreigner here..." She smiled mischievously and gave Bailey a quick and gentle peck on the lips before giggling and vanishing into the crowds.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 12:13 am

Bailey shook her head, "Oh, that's it." She shook her head, making her way towards Erin. "That girl is on." She giggled.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 12:16 am

Erin was rather good at evading people in crowds because Bailey could only ever seem to catch a glance of her every now and again, grinning widely just before vanishing behind an.other group of people
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 12:17 am

Bailey followed her, this was rather fun as she made her way quickly through the crowd. "Erin.." She called, in an innocent voice.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 12:18 am

"Yes?" Bailey heard Erin's voice from behind her and before she could turn, she felt Erin kiss her cheek and heard her giggle as she ran off again.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 12:20 am

This was fun to her and as she made her way through the people, she snuck up on Erin and planted a kiss on her neck softly before dissipating into the crowd again.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 12:22 am

As Bailey made her way through the crowd, she bumped right into Gerry. "Hey now. I'm gettin' jealous." He grinned before kissing her deeply.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 12:24 am

Bailey purred softly, touching his masked cheek. "Well Phantom.." She teased softly, "What you gonna do about that?" She grinned softly, again, kissing him.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 12:27 am

"Not much...yet." He winked and kissed her again.

"Oh, go get a room y'all." Erin rolled her eyes from behind Bailey.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 12:28 am

Bailey broke the kiss softly and turned to stick her tongue out at Erin playfully as she playfully kissed Gerry's mask before sliding out of his arms, kissing Erin on the cheek again. "Haha!" She grinned softly.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 12:32 am

"I mean really. Neckin' in the ballroom? Tsk, tsk." She shook her head playfully.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 12:33 am

Bailey shook her head softly, "What were we thinking.." She said in a mock voice as she sighed softly, "We aren't even engaged.." She said, laughing at the obvious joke.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 12:35 am

"Well, y'all could be, if it were secret. Tellin' me wouldn't make it much of a secret anymore." She stuck her tongue out playfully.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 12:36 am

"A secret engagement.." She held up a hand, grinning. " I'll hide the ring in my cleavage, no one will ever think to look there!"
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 12:37 am

"Well, you do have more cleavage..." Erin winked. "So it wouldn't be THAT bad of a hidin' spot."
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 12:39 am

Bailey shook her head softly, laughing softly. "So what do you wanna do now? I'm all hyper."
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 12:44 am

"I'unno." Erin shrugged slightly.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 12:45 am

"Lets dance, just us girls.." She said, pulling her onto the dance floor, grinning softly as she started to dance.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 2:58 pm

Erin smiled slightly, letting herself be pulled and swept away by Bailey's enthusiasm.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 6:51 pm

Bailey shook her head softly as the night was pretty much danced away. When they were cleaning up, she stepped outside for a smoke, terrible habit. She knows. On the rooftop, she lit up, inhaling deeply, leaning against the wall.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 6:55 pm

"Never knew you smoked." Gerry had followed her up onto the roof.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 22 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.
Page 22 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next