Erin&Bailey's Awesome RP Fun Time!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Erin&Bailey's Awesome RP Fun Time!

xD I'm horrible with titles.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Headless
Another Awesome Person <3
Another Awesome Person
Headless

Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 11:28 pm

"Nah. I ain't gonna impose like that. Just wondering if you were bringing Sam too." She shrugged.
Back to top Go down
https://headless.forumotion.net
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 11:32 pm

"He lives in my city anyway, so we'll probably see him." She said softly, shrugging. "Plane leaves tomorrow." She said softly, "You better get some sleep. But before you do.." She pulled out a wrapped box and handed it to her. "I wanted to give you your present, now, love." She smiled softly.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 11:37 pm

"Ah..." She frowned slightly. Taking the box, she opened it and her fact lit up. "Aw..." She smiled happily as she put the necklace on, adjusting the length so that it hung between her red chakra pendant and her silver angel wing one. "I love you, darlin'." She hugged her friend tightly. "I'm not finished with your prezzy just yet."
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 11:38 pm

Bailey hugged her friend and sighed softly, "I love you, Erin. Have a nice night." She smiled, "I have to pack a bit." She winked softly.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 11:42 pm

Erin kissed her friend's nose playfully and left with a wink.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 11:44 pm

Bailey got out of the bed and sighed softly, leaning down to pack stuff, when she went toppling to the floor, she sighed softly, sitting there. She took a deep breath and tried to get up, to no avail. She then started packing on the floor. "If my body won't work with me, I'll work around it."
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 11:46 pm

Gerry poked his head in a few moments later. "You okay, love?" He raised an eyebrow at the sight of her sitting on the floor packing.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 11:50 pm

Bailey nodded softly and shook her head gently. "Yeah, just weak, but packing needs to be done.." She winked. "I'm actually looking forward to this trip." She shrugged, "I don't know why."
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 11:55 pm

Gerry sat on the floor next to her and leaned back against her bed. "I'm looking forward to it too but mostly just because we're getting away from all this mess. Hopefully I'll get over feeling like I'm being watched all the time." He rolled his eyes a bit. "I think it'll be good for Erin too, getting away from...him, I mean." He murmured.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 11:56 pm

Bailey shrugged softly and leaned against her bed as well, she leaned her head on his shoulder, "I couldn't do it without you." She said softly, staring up at the side of his face.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 8:42 am

"I couldn't do it without you either, love." He kissed the top of her head gently.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 8:41 pm

Bailey looked around. "I already got your present." She winked softly and sighed softly, "It's packed though, so you can't have it til christmas." She smiled softly.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 8:43 pm

"I've got yours too." He winked. "But I think I'll hold off on giving it to ya for a little bit at least." He grinned.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 8:44 pm

Bailey clambered on the bed and slid over. "We should get to bed, we have an early day tomorrow." She purred softly, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 8:48 pm

"That we do." He crawled into bed next to her, snuggled up close against her, and kissed her cheek gently. "G'night, love."
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 8:56 pm

The night went by peacefully and the next day they were ready to go home and soon the flight landed. Bailey was back in her hometown and she grinned as she walked, feeling upbeat and when they went outside, it was -30. "Erin, have my sweater." She said, pulling off one of her sweaters and wrapping it around Erin's shoulders. She waited for a cab, grinning softly.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 8:58 pm

Erin was just a tad bit frazzled from the plane ride. "Thankee..." The cab pulled up not too much later and they all piled in.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 9:02 pm

Bailey gave her the address. When they got to their house, it was a basement suite with a separate entrance and a nice upstairs and nice downstairs. She pulled out a key and unlocked the basement suite. "I'm downstairs, moms up. The basement has two bedrooms, a luxury bathroom and a really nice living room. Our own washer and dryer and everything you'd need, technically, it's a separate address."
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 9:08 pm

"Wow~ This is pretty swanky." Erin grinned. "We can't have basements at all where I live." She seemed genuinely amazed by the idea of a nice basement.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 9:19 pm

"It use to be really crappy, but when I got a job I editted it." She smiled softly and shut her door quickly. "You cannot go in there." She said to Gerry. "Come Erin." She tugged her friend and walked towards the guest room. "It's here, here's your room." It was painted blue, with a queen bed. A very nice dresser and an entrance to the bathroom, it had beautiful cherry oak bedframe and dresser and a few little knick knacks.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 9:23 pm

"Ooh..." Erin flopped face first onto the bed. "Very nice..."

Gerry raised an eyebrow. "Not allowed in there till you take the 'shrine' down?" He teased.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 9:24 pm

Bailey smiled, "I'll let you get settled. And I'll be right back." She winked softly.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 9:26 pm

"So where am I staying, m'dear?" Gerry smiled at her.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 9:27 pm

Bailey knocked on the door, "In here with me, BUTTT. I have to go in and make some.. changes to the room."
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 9:31 pm

He chuckled a bit. "And I wanted to see that shrine too." He teased.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 37 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.
Page 37 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next