Erin&Bailey's Awesome RP Fun Time!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Erin&Bailey's Awesome RP Fun Time!

xD I'm horrible with titles.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Headless
Another Awesome Person <3
Another Awesome Person
Headless

Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 9:09 pm

Gerry glanced over his shoulder and frowned. "What are you doing here?"
Back to top Go down
https://headless.forumotion.net
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 9:15 pm

Jen leaned against his dressing area, "I actually, just came to see you.." She smiled softly, "How have you been?" She grinned softly and nibbled on her lip. She stood up and tucked his shirt in. "Don't you look handsome..?" She remarked. She leaned in and kissed him forcefully.

Bailey walked in, in Christine's gown with her hair all curled, "Gerry baby-" She stopped in her tracks, staring at them in horror, she backed out of the room, turning to run blndly towards her room, slamming the door shut and locking it, lowering to the floor, scarcely being able to breath.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 9:20 pm

And just as forcefully, Gerry pushed her away. "What the fuck are you trying to pull, woman?" He glared at her and began to stalk out. "Get the hell out and don't bother me again." He scowled slightly as he ran off to find Bailey, knocking on her door gently when he came to it. "Bailey?"
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 9:22 pm

She tried to be quiet, not wanting to see anyone right now, to him, it was silent, and she must have gone somewhere else, she stood, making her way nimbly towards the bed, sitting on it, fully dressed in Christine's outfit. She stared at the ring on her finger and took it off, putting in on her bedside table, her lip trembling as she wrapped her arms around herself. She stared at the mirror again, in the dark room.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 9:24 pm

He knocked on her door again. "Bailey, love, I know you're in there. I'm not leaving until you open up and talk to me." He sighed, rubbing his eyes with one hand. "That damned woman has fucked things up badly." He murmured.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 9:26 pm

Bailey rubbed the tears away and tried to make herself look as inviting as she could, she opened the door, it was funny, really, him in full Phantom garb and her in full Christine garb. "What is it?" She said, crossing her arms.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 9:27 pm

"You just gonna jump to conclusions and not hear my side of the story?" He raised an eyebrow slightly. "If you had stayed in there a second longer you would've seen that damn woman shoved across the room. She was trying to force herself on me."
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 9:32 pm

" Why the hell would I stay and watch that? If you're telling the truth that's fine." She said softly, "But I didn't want to interrupt anything that might have been." She said, walking away from the door, but leaving it open.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 9:33 pm

"You don't believe me." He stated simply. "Why do you not trust me?"
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 9:35 pm

"I do believe you. I let you in, didn't I?" She turned to him, "How would you react? You called me crazy when I told you that the Phantom was stalking me. You said it was my imagination. If you want to talk about not trusting.." She said softly.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 9:38 pm

"That's a completely different situation." He frowned slightly. "A person stalking you that was supposed to have died over 100 years ago is a little harder to believe over an ex forcing themselves on you. And just because you let me in doesn't mean that you trust me or believe me. Just means you're willing to hear me out. Either that or you were tired of me knocking."
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 7:07 am

"Gerry. What am I suppose to assume? Jennifer Aniston was making out with you. I must have walked in at the wrong time. I don't know whether you want me to say sorry, but I'm not going to."
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 12:15 am

"So it's my fault she forced herself on me? I cheated on you because she kissed me and I pushed her away?" He frowned. "So no matter what, if someone forces themselves on you, it's also your fault?"
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 12:20 am

"I didn't say it was your fault. I said I accepted it to be true." She blinked softly, "I don't know where you're coming out with that. I get that she forced herself on you. Doesn't make me feel any better about it. I'll always be that inadequate girl from Canada in her eyes and others. That can't possibly live up to anyone's standards. Sometimes I wish I was still invisible."
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 12:24 am

"You can't live up to everyone else's standards. You'll never be happy like that." He paused. "The only standard that matters is your own."
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 12:27 am

"How deep." She said, making her way out of the theater, holding her car keys. She got into her car and drove off before anyone could say anything.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 12:32 am

"Damnit." Gerry ran his fingers through his hair in frustration.

The rehearsal was called off because Bailey didn't show up and they couldn't do much without her. Erin hung around on stage as everyone trickled out, still in her costume from the Masquerade scene. She wasn't too fond of the costume because of how much it pushed her boobs up to enhance her cleavage.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 12:40 am

Bailey came back at around 2 in the morning. She was worn and tired and as she walked in, she made her way to the kitchen to make herself some tea.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 12:42 am

The kitchens were quiet, seeing as almost everyone was asleep.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 12:57 am

Bailey made some tea and took some cookies out o the cupboard, sitting down as she ate and drank her tea.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 12:59 am

It was rather quiet but not the usual eerie silence that preludes Eric's appearance.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 1:00 am

Bailey leaned against the seat, tears dripping from her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 1:03 am

The faint sounds of music and someone singing floated through the silence from the direction of the theater.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 1:04 am

But Bailey didn't care, she fell asleep right there in the booth and slept through the night, her body positioned awkwardly on the cushions.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 1:06 am

No one disturbed her until the next morning when people began to filter into the kitchen to get breakfast.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.
Page 6 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 19  Next