Erin&Bailey's Awesome RP Fun Time!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Erin&Bailey's Awesome RP Fun Time!

xD I'm horrible with titles.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 11:57 pm

Sam took a step off the dance floor, sweating. "Oh my god, it's hot in here."

Bailey stepped off the dance floor, "Let's go home, we have an early flight to catch in the morning."
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person <3
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 12:03 am

"I'm not hot at all." Erin grinned slightly.

"Sure." Gerry grinned.
Back to top Go down
https://headless.forumotion.net
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 12:06 am

Bailey waited outside whilst Sam came out to meet her and have a smoke. "We have an early flight."

"I know." She said softly, smiling.

Soon they were back in France after the holidays and Bailey entered the theater. She had bought new clothes ad she had entered her room, flipping on the lights, admiring her ring, which was now on her finger., she bit her lip and smiled, sitting on her bed, stretching.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 12:08 am

Erin didn't sleep much the night before and wasn't able to stay asleep on the plane so needless to say, she was a tad bit grumpy. She grumbled a farewell to her friends and promptly shuffled off to her room to pass out.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 12:10 am

Bailey sang softly, humming as she placed the engagement photos of her and Gerard on her bedside table, glancing downward at the ring again. She flipped on some music, putting some pictures up on the wall of her and Gerard and Sam and Erin.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 12:12 am

It wasn't long before Eric's soft whisper could be heard. "I shall assume that your vacation went well."
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 12:13 am

Bailey looked at the mirror, "Yes, actually. Very well." She said softly, "For all of us. How has a week been for you?"
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 12:14 am

There was another of his usual pauses. "Dull."
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 12:16 am

Bailey shrugged softly, "I'm sorry to hear that." She said softly and shook her head gently. "Erin's sleeping, she was grouchy." She said softly.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 12:17 am

"I know." He murmured.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 12:18 am

Bailey lied down in under her covers and sighed softly, "It's nice to be back though." She smiled softly.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 12:20 am

"You are not the only one that thinks that." He murmured quietly. "I will let you sleep now." He stated simply.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 12:21 am

Sam dropped a rose at Erin's doorstep later on wrapped with white Ribbon and a card. "Sam."
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 12:23 am

Erin woke up in the middle of the night and, not being able to get back to sleep, she decided to go spend some time in the theater. That place always seemed to relax her more than it should. She noticed the rose when she opened her door and picked it up, sniffing at it idly. "Hn. That's sweet..." She smiled slightly, then after she put the rose in water, she wandered off towards the theater.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 12:24 am

But Bailey was there too, reading a book, lying across three chairs. "Hey, Erin." She smiled softly.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 8:40 pm

She seemed rather surprised to see someone else in the theater at this hour. "Hey."
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 8:43 pm

"I couldn't sleep either.." She shook her head, "I'm just jet lagged, mostly." She stretched and yawned softly, "So I decided to catch up on my reading."
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 8:43 pm

"'Ah. I don't sleep much to begin with." She shrugged slightly. "Why in here though?"
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 8:45 pm

"It's comfy.. and closer to the kitchen.." She said softly, shrugging, "Besides, If i want to read in my room, I have to turn on that huge light.. This is just the right amount of light. What about you?" She said softly.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 8:51 pm

Erin just shrugged slightly, not saying anything.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 8:53 pm

Bailey returned to reading her book, tilting her head downwards, munching on a bunch of popcorn.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 8:55 pm

Erin frowned slightly then headed up to the stage.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 6:46 pm

Bailey was so lost in her book that she barely noticed, but when Erin's shadow moved before her she glanced upwards.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 8:53 pm

Erin just stood up on the stage for a moment, glancing about the empty audience idly before she just flopped down on her back in the middle of the stage.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 9:00 pm

The next morning, was dress rehearsals and the blondish brown haired beauty walked into the theater, she wore high heels and skinny jeans with a red tank top. Jennifer Aniston was here to see Gerard and here to see if the rumors were true. She crossed her arms over her chest, glancing around for Gerard, it was the first morning of dress rehearsals, she walked right into Gerry's dressing room. "Hey.." She said softly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.
Page 5 of 19Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 19  Next