Erin&Bailey's Awesome RP Fun Time!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Erin&Bailey's Awesome RP Fun Time!

xD I'm horrible with titles.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Headless
Another Awesome Person <3
Another Awesome Person
Headless

Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 9:11 pm

"Anytime, darlin'." She kissed Bailey's cheek gently.

"They really don't bother me too much most of the time." He frowned slightly. "I'm sorry that you've gotta go through this, love."

"Ooh, Chinese." Erin spotted a nearby Chinese place and happily stalked towards it.
Back to top Go down
https://headless.forumotion.net
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 9:13 pm

Bailey shook her head softly, "Hey, it's no biggie." She said, eating her roast beef and cheese sandwich. "I'd do anything for you. Is it true that you "ditched" Jennifer Aniston for me though?" She blushed softly, "She's really pretty."

"Hold up. What do you want?" He said, pulling out a 20 from his pocket. "My treat, of course."
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 9:16 pm

"I didn't ditch her for you." He frowned slightly. "We broke up before I came to the Opera Garnier." He shrugged.

"Ooh, big spender." She teased, poking at his stomach. Erin glanced at the menu momentarily. "Plain lo mein and sweet and sour chicken is what I usually get."
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 9:19 pm

Bailey blinked softly, "She's still really pretty and your age." She said softly, looking down at her meal. "How can you leave someone like that for me? I'm sorta plain jane, when you think about it."

Sam smiled and ordered that for her and one for himself, getting some chocolate milk for himself too, waiting for his food and hers. "Anything to drink, love?"
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 9:21 pm

"Looks ain't everything." He leaned back a bit in his chair. "She was rather disagreeable and still hung up over that whole 'Brad and Angie' bullshite."

"Hm...a Mountain Dew with no ice." She tilted her head to the side slightly.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 9:25 pm

When they got their drinks and food they started to make their way back to the table. "So tomorrows new years, and then we leave to go back to Paris, are you excited?" He said softly.

Bailey shook her head, "I would be too. He was the love of her life and he left her for Angelina slutty Jolie." She shrugged softly. "All because she wouldn't have kids. That I get, but the way he did it was despicable. I would hope that if you wanted something like children.. or just anything big in our relationship. You'd tell me and we'd break up before leaving me for another woman. I mean, That was definitely wrong."
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 9:30 pm

"A little." Erin smiled slightly. "I mean there's always so much to be done there and while I really enjoyed the break, after the second day I was bored outta my mind."

"But I think you need to be over your exes before you think about starting another relationship. It's not a good feeling knowing that if their ex wanted them back, you be dropped without a second thought." He smiled slightly.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 9:33 pm

"For sure, I'm itching to get back to work." He said walking over to the table and setting down the food taking a seat.

"True, Hollywood is totally like that, though. People break up and start dating someone else the next hour. It's ridiculous." She shook her head softly.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 9:36 pm

"Yeah. I feel like all I've done is sleep." She grinned a bit.

"Normal people do it too." Gerry shrugged slightly.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 9:39 pm

"That's true." She shook her head softly and sighed. " Oh well, people will never learn." She said, taking another bite out of her sandwich.

Sam nodded softly, "I can't wait until tonight, though. Should be a good time." He grinned softly.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 9:41 pm

"Some do." He smiled.

"Should be, yeah. I'm gettin' plastered." Erin grinned lopsidedly.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 9:43 pm

Bailey laughed softly, " Jeez, Gerry." She said softly, shaking her head. "I'm not accusing you, love." She said, rubbing his knee under the table.

Sam smiled softly, "Aye, me too." He grinned, winking and digging into his chinese food.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 9:47 pm

"Oh, I know." He winked at her playfully.

Erin sighed slightly as she continued eating. "Should be interesting."
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 9:49 pm

Sam shook his head, "Fun, sounds more like it." He grinned, waggling his eyebrows.

Bailey licked her lips softly as she finished her meal.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 9:51 pm

Erin just rolled her eyes and finished her meal in silence.

After Gerry had finished eating, he leaned back a little. "So what now?"
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 9:53 pm

Bailey shrugged, "Do you guys wanna go on more rides?" She said, looking at Erin and Sam.

"Whatever you guys want to do." Sam shrugged, "I could do either way." He said softly.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 10:01 pm

Erin just shrugged. "It truthfully doesn't matter to me."

"Well, we ain't gonna get anywhere like this." Gerry grinned slightly
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 10:38 pm

Bailey stood up and threw out the garbage on the tray, walking towards the amusement park. "Comon guys." She grinned softly.

Sam got up and did the same thing as Bailey, "Shall we go?" He grinned softly, tugging on Erin's hand.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 11:03 pm

"And just where are we going?" Erin stood and followed them, raising an eyebrow in amusement. Gerry just grinned and followed them as well.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 11:07 pm

"Swing of the century." He winked tugging her through gate and getting in the swing.

Bailey got into a swing and grinned softly, snapping her seatbeat in and smiled softly, "Gerry, hurry up.." She grinned.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 11:16 pm

Erin smiled slightly and sat down, starting to snap her seatbelt into place.

Gerry grinned and flopped into the swing next to Bailey's.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 11:18 pm

Bailey closed her eyes and grabbed Gerry's hand quickly as it started to swing and Bailey squeeled.

Sam grinned softly, catching Erin's leg inbetween his knees. "Haha, you can't get away now."
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 11:23 pm

Gerry laughed and squeezed her hand gently.

"Hey!" Erin swatted at Sam playfully.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 12:51 pm

They started playing poker face and Bailey started moving to the beat in her swing chair, mouthing the words. When she started singing, it was barely loud enough to hear. "Russian roulette is not the same without a gun and baby when it's love if it's not rough it isn't fun!"

Sam laughed softly, "You're such a stubborn lass, Erin." He grinned, moving to the beat as well as Bailey.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 7:52 pm

Gerry just grinned as he watched his friends and the love of his life enjoying themselves.

Erin grinned lopsidedly. "There ain't nothin' wrong with bein' stubborn!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.
Page 2 of 19Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next