Erin&Bailey's Awesome RP Fun Time!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Erin&Bailey's Awesome RP Fun Time!

xD I'm horrible with titles.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 7:57 pm

Bailey laughed and sat back as the swings swung her around and around and then stopped, Bailey winced softly, "Alright, not going on that ride again, just after I ate.." She said, feeling a bit nauseated.

Sam grinned softly, "Sometimes."
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person <3
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 7:59 pm

Gerry grinned and wrapped an arm around her. "Aw. We can rest a bit or just stroll around 'till you feel better."

Erin crossed her arms over her chest and raised an eyebrow. "And when is it bad?" A small smile played across her lips.
Back to top Go down
https://headless.forumotion.net
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 8:01 pm

Sam shook his head, "Let's go on another ride, love." He said softly, shaking her head.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 8:20 pm

Erin's smile faltered for a moment but was quickly replaced by a rather lopsided smile. "Why can't you answer that?"
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 12:41 am

Sam shook his head and smiled, " My mother was a rather stubborn lady.. She fought through her cancer, but in the end, it wasn't enough. I guess I was just thinking of that."
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 8:19 pm

Erin paused, frowning for a moment. "And just how is being stubborn bad then?" She raised an eyebrow slightly. "Doesn't seem to be a bad thing to me in that situation."
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 9:48 pm

"It's not bad, it's admirable." He smiled, "And it's sometimes really fun. Now hirry up and pick a ride, lass!"
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 9:50 pm

She smiled slightly. "In a bit. I'm gonna go smoke. I'll be back shortly." She winked playfully and slid into the crowds, easily disappearing in the direction of the exit.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 9:56 pm

Sam looked about and took a seat beside Gerry and Bailey. "Be still my beating heart, that girl has it."

Bailey giggled softly, "Be still my eyesight. I'm so dizzy." She frowned softly.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 9:57 pm

Gerry smiled slightly and rolled his eyes at Sam before turning his attention to Bailey. "You alright, hun?"
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 10:04 pm

"I probably shouldn't be riding on rides, hey?" She joked and leaned back against the bench, shutting her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 8:29 pm

"Maybe you'll feel better after a rest." Gerry smiled hopefully.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 8:31 pm

Sam laughed softly, "Maybe we should go, it's getting pretty late anyway." He glanced at his watch.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 8:35 pm

"Aw." Gerry pouted playfully. "Do we gotta?" He teased his friend. "Best go find your lady friend if we're leaving."
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 8:36 pm

Sam pulled on his coat and walked outside, trying to find Erin.

Bailey smiled, "You're going to a gay bar, tonight." She winked. "You'd make a cute gay man, actually."
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 8:40 pm

Erin was sitting on the ground leaning against the wall not too far away. A forgotten cigarette hung between her fingers. Her eyes were closed and she was singing softly to herself, too softly for him to hear.

"Oh really?" He raised an eyebrow, grinning widely. "Glad someone else thinks so too." He teased, winking at her.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 8:49 pm

Sam walked closer, afraid to interrupt this personal moment, "Er, lass?" He said softly.

Bailey smiled at Gerry, shaking her head.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 8:58 pm

Erin jumped slightly, dropping the long forgotten butt. She looked up at him and smiled slightly. "Sorry 'bout that. I space out way too easily."

Gerry just grinned at her and kissed her cheek.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 9:02 pm

Bailey smiled and stood, "Let's go, Gerry."

Sam smiled and helped Erin up, "We're going to the bar now, You okay with that?" He grinned softly.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 9:26 pm

Gerry smiled, hopped up, and took her hand, following her out.

Erin smiled slightly and wiped herself off a bit. "Fine by me."
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 9:36 pm

They all met up at the bar, which was just inside the mall. Bailey showed her i.d. The music was already pumping and Bailey could feel the beat in her stomach as she descended the stairs into the bar, there were dim lights, a dance floor, where a few people were on the dance floor, a few tables and chairs, a bar, another bar on the other side and on the other side of the dance floor were a bunch of couches in the VIP section. When Bailey flashed her VIP card, everyone got in for free.

Bailey tugged Gerry downwards and removed her sweater, wearing a simple red bra underneath and a fishnet shirt,it showed off her stomach rather well. She wore a black short skirt and black flats. She grinned softly, the atmosphere was smoky because of the gas machines on the dance floor and crowded.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 10:00 pm

Gerry smiled as he followed Bailey down into the club. He didn't have much to wear for these sorts of situations so he was wearing a simple, white, short sleeved button up shirt that was left unbuttoned and jeans that clung to his hips, showing off his pelvic muscle line thingys rather well. When Bailey took off her sweater, his eyebrows raised quite a bit and he smiled. "Very nice..."

There was an poorly attempted wolf whistle from behind them where Erin stood. She grinned and winked at her friend as she slipped off her long coat, revealing the outfit that she had been hesitant to wear at first. She subconsciously attempted to tug the back of her skirt down a bit as it showed off her black and white striped Hello Kitty pirate underwear beneath at the slightest movement.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 10:02 pm

Bailey laughed softly, winking and giving a high five to Erin, wrapping her arms around her friend.

Sam wore the simple business shirt that showed off his stomach and jeans that clung to his hips. When Erin took off her coat, he tilted his head, staring. She was gorgeous. Absolutely gorgeous. "Wow, lass, you look great."
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 10:12 pm

Erin giggled and wrapped her arms around her friend as well, blushing ever so slightly.

"Best be closing your mouth, boy, 'fore you start drooling." Gerry pushed his friend teasingly.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 10:17 pm

Bailey shook her head softly, "Best be following your own advice there, Gerry." She shook her head grinning.

Sam nudged him, "Yeah, Gerry!"

Bailey tugged Erin over the bar and ordered a few drinks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.   Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show. - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gerry And Bailey's Phantom of the Opera stage show.
Page 3 of 19Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 19  Next