Erin&Bailey's Awesome RP Fun Time!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Erin&Bailey's Awesome RP Fun Time!

xD I'm horrible with titles.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Phantom of the Opera.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

Phantom of the Opera. - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the Opera.   Phantom of the Opera. - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 3:34 am

Bailey bit her lip and kissed Rei softly on the lips, gently trailing a thumb across her cheek.

Curtis didn't really know how to react to that and just sort of stepped back, giving the girls their privacy.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person <3
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the Opera.   Phantom of the Opera. - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 3:37 am

Rei's eyes widened and she blushed deeply. "Whoa. What was that for?" She murmured after they broke apart.
Back to top Go down
https://headless.forumotion.net
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the Opera.   Phantom of the Opera. - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 3:42 am

Bailey looked at her, blushing softly. "I didn't.. know or have any clue Rei, you should have just been honest with me.." She shook her head gently.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the Opera.   Phantom of the Opera. - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 3:48 am

"Ohh." Rei paused for a moment and smiled. "I didn't think it'd matter. Seems like you've only got eyes for...him." She shrugged slightly. "I've also developed a small thing for Curtis too but he's only got eyes for someone else too." She shrugged slightly then kissed Bailey gently on the forehead. "But I do love you."
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the Opera.   Phantom of the Opera. - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 3:56 am

Bailey looked at Rei and then looked at Curtis, "He likes you too.." She said softly and smiled, "I love you too Rei." She hugged her gently.

Curtis heard his name being called, "Wha?"

Bailey placed Rei's hand in Curtis's. "I think I'll sit this one out.." She smiled softly, "But you two have fun..." She said softly, grinning. "Besides, there's a blanket and pillows with my name on it.." She kissed their cheek each once and then made her way outside the building.

Curtis smiled and looked at Rei, "Lets go dance.." He said softly, bowing softly.

She walked around the grounds for quite sometime, before she sat in front of a rose bush in the gardens, looking up at the full moon, sighing softly. Wow. Tonight was draining as all hell. She glanced upward as she watched a shooting star. She started singing slowly.

Tale as old as time
true as it can be
bearly even friends
then some body bends
unexpectedly

Just a little change
small to say the least
both a little scared
neither one prepared
beauty and the beast

Ever just the same
ever a surprise
ever ask before
ever just asure
as the sun will rise

Tale as old as time
tune as old as song
bitter sweet and strange
finding you can change
learning you were wrong
certain as the sun
rising in the east

Tale as old as time
song as old as rhyme
Beauty and the beast
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the Opera.   Phantom of the Opera. - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 4:02 am

Rei smiled sadly as she watched Bailey leave then looked at Curtis, smirking slightly. "Your lead or mine?" She grinned slightly as she kicked her heels off and into a corner.

"I thought you were going to sleep." His voice drifted gently through the night air.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the Opera.   Phantom of the Opera. - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 4:07 am

Curtis smiled softly and spun her around the dance floor, "Mine.." He said softly, placing his hand on her back and taking her hand in his, moving melodically with her. "You're so beautiful, Rei."

Bailey froze and sighed gently,, lying down on the ground and stretched. "I am." She said. "Maybe I'd like to sleep out here, it's a beautiful night.." She said softly.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the Opera.   Phantom of the Opera. - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 4:12 am

Rei obviously wasn't that good at following for whatever reason and stumbled slightly every now and again. "Bullshit. I look like a boy. A slightly effeminate boy, but a boy nonetheless."

He stepped out from behind the rosebush, an eyebrow raised. "That cannot be comfortable."
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the Opera.   Phantom of the Opera. - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 4:14 am

Curtis spun her inwards and kissed her cheek tenderly, "You look amazing, stop selling yourself short."

Bailey had her eyes closed and shook her head, "It's not that bad.." She said softly, pursing her lips. "Besides, I like hearing all the sounds and smelling the morning dew on the grass..." She said softly, still wearing her mask.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the Opera.   Phantom of the Opera. - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 4:18 am

Rei blushed slightly. "I'm not selling myself short. I do look amazing. But I still look like a boy."

He paused for a moment. "You might get sick."
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the Opera.   Phantom of the Opera. - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 4:24 am

"There's nothing wrong with not being feminine.. They're too breakable for me anyways.." He spun her again.

"You should be inside enjoying the masquerade, not out here, worrying about wether I'll get sick or not.."
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the Opera.   Phantom of the Opera. - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 1:54 pm

Rei stumbled slightly but managed to recover rather quickly. "Too breakable?" She chuckled a bit. "You've been hanging out with the wrong sort of girls, sweetie. I knew a girl back where I'm from that could kick your ass five ways to Sunday while wearing a skirt and heels. And she's smaller than me." ((True story, BTW =) ))

"Even if you went up to your room right now and went to bed, I would not go to the masquerade."
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the Opera.   Phantom of the Opera. - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 2:55 pm

Curtis grinned softly and pulled her in close, dipping her low, "We dance really well together, I'm surprised.." He grinned softly.

Bailey shook her head, "So.. Why are you out here then..? I'm not trying to be rude, I like you around me, it's just.. Well, I thought you'd be really angry with me."
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the Opera.   Phantom of the Opera. - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 9:21 pm

"I'm stumbling all over the place." She grinned and shook her head slightly as she stumbled a bit.

"Why would I be angry?"
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the Opera.   Phantom of the Opera. - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 11:28 pm

"That makes two of us.." He grinned and stopped dancing, pulling her in for a hug. "Do you want some punch?" He grinned softly.

"Because you're usually angry with me when I pull stunts like that." She grinned softly, licking her crimson lips. "Why would this time be any different?"
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the Opera.   Phantom of the Opera. - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 11:33 pm

She smiled slightly. "Sure."

"I am not mad at you." He sighed.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the Opera.   Phantom of the Opera. - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 11:37 pm

Curtis walked over to the table, grinning softly, getting two glasses of punch and sitting down at the seats at the entrance. "So, tell me more about yourself."

Bailey frowned softly, "So then, what are you doing here, Erik?" She said softly, looking down. "I mean.. Not to be rude, but you said you wanted me to leave, So I'm leaving at the end of the semester.."
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the Opera.   Phantom of the Opera. - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 11:44 pm

"Thanks." Rei grinned widely and sipped at her punch. "What d'you wanna know?"

"I was just checking on you. You said you were going to bed and then came out here." He paused. "But I will leave if you like." He started to turn to leave.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the Opera.   Phantom of the Opera. - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 11:59 pm

Bailey stood, stretching, "I'll come with you..." She stood and walked beside him, "We should make our appearance at The Masquerade. You always look good." She pointed at his clothes and shook her head.

Curtis shrugged gently and smiled, "For starters, what do you look for in a partner.."
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the Opera.   Phantom of the Opera. - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 12:05 am

"I...do not particularly want to go to the masquerade." He frowned slightly.

"Well." She paused for a second, grinning. "They've gotta be funny. And open minded and all. I'm actually not that picky. What d'you look for?"
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the Opera.   Phantom of the Opera. - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 12:15 am

Bailey shrugged softly and yawned, holding up the front of her dress, shaking her head and making her way into the dorm door.

Curtis shook his head, "Pretty smile, intellectual.. Someone who like spontaneity."
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the Opera.   Phantom of the Opera. - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 12:20 am

"Are you going to bed now?" He smiled slightly.

She grinned widely. "So do I make the cut?"
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the Opera.   Phantom of the Opera. - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 12:28 am

Bailey turned around, "I guess so.. I got all dressed up for nothing.." She said, pouting softly, looking at him. "Tomorrows the opening night.. I'm a bit nervous."

Curtis nodded and sipped at his juice, "I think so.. Do I make your cut?" He said, raising his eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the Opera.   Phantom of the Opera. - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 12:32 am

"You could go back with your friends." He paused for a moment. "You will do fine..."

She paused for a moment, smirking slightly. "What d'you think?" She then leaned forward and kissed him gently.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the Opera.   Phantom of the Opera. - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 12:48 am

Bailey shook her head gently and stumbled backwards, closing her eyes, "I'm suddenly not feeling good.." She pulled off her mask.

Curtis kissed her back softly, wrapping his arm around her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the Opera.   Phantom of the Opera. - Page 22 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Phantom of the Opera.
Page 22 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next