Erin&Bailey's Awesome RP Fun Time!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Erin&Bailey's Awesome RP Fun Time!

xD I'm horrible with titles.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Phantom of the Opera.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

Phantom of the Opera. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the Opera.   Phantom of the Opera. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 2:32 am

Baileys hands slipped, playing all the wrong notes and she shivered, her heart was pounding as she turned around and her eyes glanced in the direction of that soft melodic male voice. She glanced at the masked man and she leaned forward trying to see him. "I'm sorry.. But you have a really nice organ.." She stated softly.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person <3
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the Opera.   Phantom of the Opera. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 2:36 am

The man raised his eyebrow slightly. He stood there for a moment, as if he were contemplating something, then just turned and stalked back to his bedroom without saying a word.

"Well, ain't he a grumpy thing..." Rei mumbled under hr breath, frowning slightly.
Back to top Go down
https://headless.forumotion.net
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the Opera.   Phantom of the Opera. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 2:39 am

Bailey glanced at Rei and stood up, walking back towards the swan bed, she knocked and stepped in. She leaned against the wall. She looked at her feet. "I don't mean to be urgent and rude, But we need to get back to school, monsieur phantom.." She said cautiously, unaware of how to address him.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the Opera.   Phantom of the Opera. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 2:58 am

He stiffened slightly, facing away from her. He glanced over his shoulder, frowning. "Then go. I am not stopping you."
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the Opera.   Phantom of the Opera. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 3:03 am

Bailey blinked softly, "We can't.. These tunnels are so vast.." She said softly, looking down. "Please.." She said softly. "I need my medicine.." She said softly.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the Opera.   Phantom of the Opera. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 3:08 am

He scowled and ran his fingers through his hair irritatedly. "Just follow the underground river 'till you reach the staircase. Then just go up the staircase and you will be in Christine's old dressing room." He didn't look at her at all, just stood there and scowled at the wall. "And tell your friend to stop snooping through my things."
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the Opera.   Phantom of the Opera. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 3:15 am

Bailey narrowed her eyes, "Stop being a drama king, and maybe, just maybe you wouldn't be so isolated all the time.." She said softly, "You know, you didn't have to be all scary and intimidating, because I know that's not who you are.." She spun on her legs and walked out the door towards Rei.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the Opera.   Phantom of the Opera. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 11:11 pm

The man growled slightly under his breath but didn't bother going after her.

Rei was in fact snooping through his things. She was messing with the miniature version of the stage he had along with some of the figurines.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the Opera.   Phantom of the Opera. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 2:24 am

Bailey looked at Rei. "I'm told to tell you to kindly stop messing with Erik's things.." She said softly, looking down. She pulled the gondola towards them as it was lingering a few steps from shore. "I just feel like singing, to be honest.." She said softly, "Comon Rei.." She said, holding the gondola quickly.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the Opera.   Phantom of the Opera. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 2:41 am

Rei jumped up, grinning sheepishly. "All this stuff's really interestin'." She hopped into the gondola and offered her hand to Bailey to help her into the gondola. "Well sing then. I'll sing with ya, if ya want." She winked.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the Opera.   Phantom of the Opera. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 2:45 am

Bailey got in the gondola, looking down. She glanced back, "Rei... I don't think we should sing, it might make him mad.." She sat, looking down as the gondola got across, and they walked through the many tunnels, after about 45 minutes, it was evident that they were lost. "I warned him this would happen." She said and frowned. It was dark and creepy and she started to sing, very loudly. " The Phantom of the Opera is there... Inside my mind.."
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the Opera.   Phantom of the Opera. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 1:19 am

"You are not even competent enough to follow some simple directions?" The man appeared out of nowhere as she started to sing, like he had been following them. He was scowling deeply, his contempt evident in his words.

Rei, on the other hand, didn't seem to be paying attention. She was studying their surroundings intently, humming quietly to herself. She didn't seem to bothered by the fact that they were lost or the chill in the air as she turned a corner and vanished from sight.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the Opera.   Phantom of the Opera. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 3:27 am

Bailey glared in the dark at Erik and walked up to him, "You apparently aren't competent enough to give directions. You said follow the path.. Which path? There's dozens down here." She growled softly, touching his coat, "And don't act like that. You're really enjoying this moral high ground I'm a genius thing aren't you?"
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the Opera.   Phantom of the Opera. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 3:32 am

"I watched you walk right past it after you left the gondola." He stared right back down at her, apparently nonplussed by her words.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the Opera.   Phantom of the Opera. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 3:34 am

"Tunnels aren't my forte, okay. French Literature and history are." She said softly, "If you watched us. Why didn't you say a damn thing?" She sighed gently, looking down. "You know, whatever.." She was hurt by his words and she backed up, begging tears not to fall. She walked back the way they had come. "Rei, comon.." She said softly, trying to hide the crack in her voice.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the Opera.   Phantom of the Opera. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 3:39 am

He paused for a moment, frowning slightly. "It would appear that your friend has wandered off." He glanced around for a moment. "And you're going the wrong way." He stated simply, heading off in the direction that Rei had disappeared down.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the Opera.   Phantom of the Opera. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 3:42 am

Bailey rolled her eyes, leave it to Rei to get even more lost. She followed after Erik, very closely, she could hear his soft breathing and she tried to walk straight, but she was disabled and these tunnels sometimes had uneven steps and she tripped, falling down on her ass. "I didn't need that ass anyways.." She muttered softly.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the Opera.   Phantom of the Opera. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 3:48 am

The man frowned slightly then offered his hand to help her up. He didn't say a word, just helped her up then turned and kept walking, this time a little slower than before. It was only a few moments later that Rei came barreling around the corner ahead of them, slamming into the man and basically just bouncing off of him and falling on her ass. Rei swore loudly as the man just sighed agitatedly.

"Can't anyone stay on their feet?" He grumbled then just stalked around the corner, not bothering to help Rei up or anything.

"Well, 'scuse me." She scowled slightly. "Anyways, I uh..." She blinked. "Oh, I found the way out."
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the Opera.   Phantom of the Opera. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 3:51 am

Bailey laughed softly, she sighed gently, helping Rei up. "Comon Rei.." She said softly, looking at where Erik stood. "Should we just leave, or follow him?"
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the Opera.   Phantom of the Opera. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 3:54 am

"Thanks." She straightened up and brushed herself off. "Well, he is a grumpy little git so I would just say leave him but he did stalk off in the direction the exit is..."
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the Opera.   Phantom of the Opera. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 3:56 am

Bailey smiled and gripped Rei's hand, following the Phantom. "Phantom.. Um, how long has it been since we were on surface.. Just curious? A few hours?" She said, when they had caught up to him.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the Opera.   Phantom of the Opera. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 4:00 am

"About a day, I believe." He didn't even glance back at them or anything as he led them up a slightly claustrophobic spiral staircase. Rei cringed a bit and tensed up as they ascended the slightly cramped staircase.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the Opera.   Phantom of the Opera. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 4:02 am

Bailey groaned softly as they entered the staircase and when they got to the top, Bailey couldn't pull herself through the trap door, she tried, but having only one side of her body was hard and she just couldn't pull herself up.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the Opera.   Phantom of the Opera. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 4:07 am

The man frowned slightly then leaned down and lifted Bailey out of the trap door. "There." He stated simply. They were standing in the middle of the stage. It was dark and the theater was deserted. After Rei had managed to crawl out of the trapdoor, the man slipped back into the dark tunnel and shut the trapdoor behind him, it fitting seamlessly with the rest of the stage.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the Opera.   Phantom of the Opera. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 4:13 am

Bailey helped Rei to their room. "Mmmhmm.." She said, stripping down to her underwear and lying in bed. She soon fell asleep, thoughts of the Phantom swirling in her head, when it was morning, her alarm went off and then started playing music of the night and she dreamt of Erik, singing that to her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Phantom of the Opera.   Phantom of the Opera. - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Phantom of the Opera.
Page 4 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next