Erin&Bailey's Awesome RP Fun Time!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Erin&Bailey's Awesome RP Fun Time!

xD I'm horrible with titles.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Repo! The Genetic Opera

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

Repo! The Genetic Opera - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 1:58 am

Bailey sat next to GraveRobber nibbling on her food, she didn't know what she was going to do. She stayed silently and when she was done with her plate, she placed it down on the floor, nibbling on her lip and staying silent.

Devon smiled, "Hey, you're welcome, I thought it would be a nice treat.. You know, I have a house just downtown from here, you're all welcome to stay there. It's a pretty nice place, I was just going to go get it all ready tomorrow.. It sure beats factory life. And it has enough guest rooms for everyone to fit really comfortably."

Bailey then stood and silently, slipped out the door, making her way to the graveyard to sit on a grave calmly, looking up at the stars. She should just leave and she knew it too, that was the hardest part.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person <3
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 2:04 am

"Ooh. That'd be nice." Rei grinned at him. GraveRobber just rolled his eyes slightly but didn't say anything. He noticed Bailey slip out the door and quietly followed her. Rei watched him go, frowning sadly for a moment, before looking back at Devon. "What was that stuff you used on my wounds earlier anyways?"

GraveRobber silently followed Bailey to the graveyard and just watched her for a moment. "What're you doing sneaking out like that? Thinking about trying to leave us again?" He raised an eyebrow, smiling slightly.
Back to top Go down
https://headless.forumotion.net
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 2:09 am

Devon smiled softly, "It's something I invented instead of zydrate, I call them Numbing clothes, they just dull the pain for awhile.." He took a hold of her arm, inspecting it softly and rubbing his hands over the cuts, "Does it still hurt? I have plenty more.." He said, glancing up into her eyes.

"If I was planning on trying to get away again, I would have taken my trench coat and my duffel bag..." She said softly, looking down, "I just came to think.." She licked her lips softly. She could feel him behind her, "Things are so much different than I would have expected and I'm not sure if I like.." She said, wrapping her arms around her legs, she was vulnerable right now.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 2:16 am

"Yeah, it still hurts." She frowned slightly. "But...I don't need another one of those..."

He sat down beside her without saying anything for a few moments. "How'd you expect things to turn out?" He looked at her and gently tucked a stray strand of her hair behind her ear.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 2:20 am

Devon looked at her, "Alright.." He said after a moment and pulled back slightly, he sighed softly. "I've spent my whole life creating alternatives to needing surgery.. See how far it's gotten me?" He sighed in defeat.

Bailey looked at him and shook her head, "I never know how my life is going to turn out.." She let him push her hair behind her ear. "I really.. I wish I could settle down, but I just can't. I have to keep moving.." She said softly, "And I really shouldn't be alone with you.. I'm afraid to feel feelings that have long since died.." She said, jumping off the grave. "I have to go, tonight.."
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 2:26 am

"But those numbing clothes of yours worked really well." Rei turned toward him.

GraveRobber just sat there, listening to her and watching her closely. When she jumped off the grave, he reached out and grabbed her wrist. "Don't go." He looked into her eyes. "We can keep you safe. I dunno what else to say." He paused for a moment. "Just don't go."
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 2:33 am

Devon shrugged softly, "They work in a pinch.." He said, "I'm still developing them though, maybe this world is really just made for surgery.. who knows.." He said softly, lying on the ground, staring up at the ceiling.

Bailey looked at his hand on her wrist, "But that's just it, I don't want to get you dead, that happened to one person I truly cared about, and it can't happen to you or Rei, and Devon.." Her lips twitched, "I have to go, for this burden is mine to carry and mine alone." She looked away, "Besides, I'm not meant to be with anyone else, they made that perfectly clear, whoever is in charge of my destiny.." Her lip trembling slightly.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 2:42 am

Rei leaned over him, looking down into his face. "It's hard to compete with a company like GeneCo. Just don't give up."

GraveRobber just smiled. "I have to be the single most wanted person around and I've been evading GeneCo for about a year now." He pulled her into a tight hug. "We can protect you. Besides, you can keep running forever. They'll eventually catch you one night when you pass out in another graveyard and don't have some random Graverobber trying to stick a needlegun up your nose to wake you up." He teased.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 2:50 am

Devon smiled softly, "Hey thanks.." He said softly, leaning on his his arms, he smiled at her. "I've never met someone quite like you.." He shook is head gently.

Bailey froze up when he hugged her, and a soft blush came to her cheeks, "That was.. that's never happened in the TWO years I've been avoiding GeneCo.." She muttered into his shirt softly, she Bailey reached his chin, so when he had hugged her, he was shoving her into his shirt, it was nice in there, he smelt good, he felt good. GAH. "I'm.. Really not comfortable with being touched.." She said softly.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 2:56 am

"Really?" Rei's eyes widened slightly. "I've heard that before but in that situation, I sorta understood. I really don't now."

GraveRobber shrugged slightly but didn't let go. "You looked like you needed a hug and so I'm giving you one." He pulled back slightly to look at her. "You didn't seem to mind Rei touching you earlier." He teased and then kissed her cheek gently. "Ready to head back now? I don't want that friend of yours to come try to hunt me down or anything." He rolled his eyes slightly.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 3:06 am

Devon shook his head softly, "You're the most mind boggling person I've ever met Rei, you're so real. It blows my mind.." He said softly, blushing and looking away, "I sound like a little school boy, I'm so sorry.." He said softly, glancing at the floor.

When he kissed her cheek and pulled away enough, she shook out her hair to hide her blush, "If you don't stop teasing me, I'll punch you in the face again.." Her cheek was burning with the blush and Bailey ran a hand through her hair gently. "Hang on a second.." She tilted her head upwards softly and started to hum, loudly and then she started to sing. A soft angelic voice floating from her mouth.

"Won't you die tonight for love,
Will you join me in death.
Won't you die,
Won't you die tonight for love,
Join me in death.."

Devon heard it and bolted up, taking a hold of Rei's hand and running to the graveyard, "You called?" He breathed softly, glancing at GraveRobber, "Is something wrong? What did he do?" He shot GraveRobber a look.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 3:22 am

"I'm so...real?" Rei frowned slightly. "What d'you mean by that?"

"I doubt you can do any worse then Rei during withdrawal." He grinned lopsidedly. When she started to sing, he just watched her and listened.

As Devon grabbed her and ran out of the warehouse, Rei managed to grab GraveRobber's bag.

GraveRobber was still watching Bailey when Devon and Rei showed up. "I didn't do anything wrong." He commented, not even bothering to look at Devon. He actually didn't take his eyes off of Bailey.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 3:28 am

Devon had Bailey's bag and her trench coat and he breathed softly, "Thanks for the false alarm, Dawn." He said softly, "Are we ready to head to my house then?" He let go of Rei, "Sorry.." He dusted himself off and then looked at Bailey.

Bailey smiled, "I think so.." She rubbed her cheek where GraveRobber had kissed her and smiled, walking towards Devon's place, it didn't take long, maybe a twenty minute walk, the whole time she had held both her hands together softly, walking behind Devon and Rei. She looked straight ahead staying quiet, nibbling her lip slightly.

Devon grinned softly, "I have had to have a new set of GeneCo lungs because my asthma problem is so severe, but my family paid them off as soon as I got them in full so I've never really had to deal with much.. What about you Rei, what did you have to get done..?"
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 3:35 am

"Ah...I thought I told you already." Rei glanced at him. "My heart failed..."

GraveRobber walked beside Bailey in silence for the most part. He kept glancing at her every now and then. "What'cha so quiet for?"
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 3:41 am

Devon looked at her, "Ah, yeah my mom needed a heart replacement too, seems the only one who doesn't have anything replaced, is Bailey." He said lowly and smiled at Rei, "I've never tried zydrate though, just one dose when I was in the hospital and I'm allergic too it.." He laughed softly, "I am not telling you how I found out, either."

Bailey blinked and looked at GraveRobber, "Oh, I'm sorry, I was thinking and zoning out at the same time.." She laughed softly, "I can't wait to have a shower, for the love of god.." She said softly, sighing, "What are you so quiet about.." She spun around, now walking backwards in front of GraveRobber, she touched on his shirt and when he looked down, she flicked his chin upward with her cold fingers and she grinned, "What about you, you haven't made a peep since back in the graveyard.." She grinned sheepishly.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 3:47 am

"Sometimes I wish I was allergic to it." She sighed slightly and smiled.

He frowned slightly when she flicked his chin, but then smiled. "Just thinking." He tilted his head to the side slightly, watching her.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 3:54 am

Devon, "Well let's just hope that you never had the symptoms I had.." He bounded up the stairs to a decent sized house, it looked grandeur. It was a really nice place and he led them inside, to an even nicer inside. "Sorry, it's a bit messy, but it has everything you need.

Bailey winked softly and turned around, taking the steps two at a time and getting in the door, she shed her boots and lit a fire. She grabbed her bag off of Devon's shoulder, "I so call the master suite with the en suite.. I need a shower and to get dressed in clean clothes.."

Devon shook his head, watching Bailey bound up the stairs to go off and shower, he looked at GraveRobber, "Make yourself at home." He said softly, "You guys can have the second biggest suite, I'll take the couch, since there is two of me.."

About twenty minutes went by and Bailey came down the steps, hair wet and herself in a long, red satin nighty and a red robe over it, but not tied. Devon glanced at Bailey and his eyes traveled to the floor slightly.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 4:06 am

"I'd think being allergic's better than being addicted." Rei raised an eyebrow slightly. "Wow.." She whistled slightly, seeing his place.

"Damn, this place's nice." GraveRobber looked around the place, seemingly impressed. He plopped down on the couch and sighed. "Man, why can't we have a couch like this?" Rei plopped down next to him.

"'Cause we're poor?" She rolled her eyes slightly. "Oh, this is comfy..." She sighed contently.

When Bailey came back into the living room, both Rei and GraveRobber looked up and were speechless.

"Wow..." Rei murmured.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 4:13 am

Bailey noticed them staring at her and blushed, tying her robe, "Yeah, I'm sorry, I.. didn't have anything else that's clean.." She nibbled her lip softly as Devon shook his head, "It's no problem, Dawn.." He said softly and handed her a cold pepsi, he walked over and handed GraveRobber one and then Rei one. Bailey walked into the living room and sat on the floor, her legs underneath her, sipping at her pepsi, staring into the fire as Devon sat on the couch.

Devon looked at Rei, smiling softly and then at Bailey. "I bet you're all pretty exhausted.."
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 4:20 am

"Ah...no need to apologize." Rei grinned sheepishly. "Thanks." She smiled at Devon when he handed her the Pepsi. GraveRobber just silently nodded his thanks. He just sat there in silence, which was sorta odd. "Well, now that you mention it..." Rei yawned slightly.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 4:25 am

Bailey stood, "Comon, I'll take you guys.." She stated and helped Rei up, not letting her hand go as she led her upstairs to a door, "And what's behind door number one?" She winked at her, leaning against the wall, by the door. "Have a good night.." She hugged Rei slightly. She waited or GraveRobber to enter before she moved.

Devon followed them up and entered a smaller room off to the left.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 4:29 am

Rei grinned at Bailey, hugging her back and brushing a quick kiss on her cheek. "G'night, hun." She winked at Bailey before entering the bedroom. "Ooh." She ran over and just flopped on the bed. "Oooh...that's comfy." She sighed contentedly.

GraveRobber just rolled his eyes and kissed Bailey's other cheek. "Night." He smiled at her before following Rei into the room.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 4:33 am

Bailey walked off to her own room, removing the robe and collapsing on the bed, in the dark, her eyes slipping shut. And in the morning she wasn't awake... for hours.

Devon nibbled her lip, "What if she took off?" He finally said, looking at his watch. "But I really.. don't want to walk in their and find her naked or something!" He blushed, "Things get all twisted and tangled when you've been sleeping.." He looked away, cleaning off the dishes from breakfast.
Back to top Go down
Headless
Another Awesome Person
Headless

PostSubject: Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 4:40 am

"What're you mumbling about?" Rei emerged from back where the bedrooms were, wearing only GraveRobber's shirt, which was just long enough on her to cover everything properly. She looked rather tousled and seemed to still be half asleep. She stretched her arms up over her head, the shirt rising up far enough to reveal the black undies she was wearing. Rei sighed and watched Devon, waiting for an answer, apparently either not realizing how short the shirt was or just not caring.
Back to top Go down
missbaileydawn
Awesome Person <3
Awesome Person
missbaileydawn

PostSubject: Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 4:43 am

Devon blinked softly, " It's nearly 3 in the afternoon, me and GraveRobber were just talking about how Bailey still hasn't even so much as moved. I'm worried, usually she's a wake really early type of girl.." He looked at GraveRobber, "You're a bad influence." He grinned and threw a dish towel at him, "Help me here, you ate." He said softly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Repo! The Genetic Opera   Repo! The Genetic Opera - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Repo! The Genetic Opera
Page 4 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next